Majuma20

Cspa how long does nvc takes to review?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

my name is ehsan and i was born on 1991 aug my aunt request for my mom on 2002 nov and their case was approved on 2009 nov and uscis send our case to nvc but until today we don receieve any thing from nvc , today i call them and ask them for case number and identification number but when i sing in to ceac my name wasnt there :cry: i want to ask you some thing that i am eligible for cspa or not ? my brother born on 1994 but his name is on the list of ceac i am realy worry and have lot of stress please help .

I'm sorry but as I know your PD is current on VB so that means you are eligible for CSPA , and as Nilx said that they even don't touch your case unless it's current so I guess your family will receive some document on next few day

And your age will be freeze at the time PD become current, so don't worry

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes i am calling. Did they give you the result over the phone? And any news about the correspondence?

Any news on your end MAjuma20? I called NVC Friday and I was told that my cspa review is completed and they will mail me result. They told me that I should get something in mail in few days. The girl was just reading some stuff from computer and it was very unclear what she was telling me. 1 week ago NVC supervisor called me on my cell phone(yes strange but true) and I asked her how NVC will handle my case. She explained that as soon as your month PD come current, they will start working on your case to make decision. So I am hoping to get some result next week.

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: Timeline

Any news on your end MAjuma20? I called NVC Friday and I was told that my cspa review is completed and they will mail me result. They told me that I should get something in mail in few days. The girl was just reading some stuff from computer and it was very unclear what she was telling me. 1 week ago NVC supervisor called me on my cell phone(yes strange but true) and I asked her how NVC will handle my case. She explained that as soon as your month PD come current, they will start working on your case to make decision. So I am hoping to get some result next week.

No news. I called today and they told me it is not completed yet, and my PD is already current a while ago. Do you have any idea of what i can do?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No news. I called today and they told me it is not completed yet, and my PD is already current a while ago. Do you have any idea of what i can do?

Your petitioner can seek the assistance of his/her Congressman or Senator in making an inquiry with NVC. They may give your case a little "push".

Timeline

My friend dellyranks got approved and paid fees for cspa. His PD is OCT 19 2013. So there is hope at the end of tunnel.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am so confused on this matter, reading everyone statements. I called nvc they say my case is being reviewed by cspa, i have paid all my fees to nvc, my PD is not yet current it very close. If my understanding is correct on my PD like i said it very confusing i get one thing from someone on here and then something else.

God please hear our prayers and bring our son back home where he belong! God bless yall

Timeline

I am so confused on this matter, reading everyone statements. I called nvc they say my case is being reviewed by cspa, i have paid all my fees to nvc, my PD is not yet current it very close. If my understanding is correct on my PD like i said it very confusing i get one thing from someone on here and then something else.

God please hear our prayers and bring our son back home where he belong! God bless yall

I totally understand your frustration. The reason some people have review before all fees are the one who file at vermont service center. Petitioner who file at california were processed quicker like you who paid all fees and everything. So cspa review stages are different for different uscis. Our case was under review since may because our priority date was not current but now in august it will be current.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi, My uncle applied family based application(f4) for my parents and mine in 2003 and was approved in 2009. so now we got email with nvc case number and invoice id. I am right now 29 year old so is it possible for me to get visa according to CSPA?

Thanks in Advance

Timeline

Hi, My uncle applied family based application(f4) for my parents and mine in 2003 and was approved in 2009. so now we got email with nvc case number and invoice id. I am right now 29 year old so is it possible for me to get visa according to CSPA?

Thanks in Advance

It took them 6 years to approve petition, so you had up to 27 years to be eligible for CSPA. You have aged out so you will not be derivative beneficiary under your parents. There is no exception to the rule.

Timeline

Thank you again Nilx25, but one of my friend had same situation last year and he got approval and visa that is why i am confused. if you have any other information related my case please reply. i really appreciated your reply.

Thank you so much.

It took them 6 years to approve petition, so you had up to 27 years to be eligible for CSPA. You have aged out so you will not be derivative beneficiary under your parents. There is no exception to the rule.

Thank you again Nilx25, but one of my friend had same situation last year and he got approval and visa that is why i am confused. if you have any other information related my case please reply. i really appreciated your reply.

Thank you so much.

Timeline

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

You can not compare other cases with yours as cspa calculation varies case by case. Use cspa calculator and see if you are eligible.

Timeline

You can not compare other cases with yours as cspa calculation varies case by case. Use cspa calculator and see if you are eligible.

Thanks again, but my friend case was same like me according to our calculation he was not eligible for interview and visa but he got visa. so my question is are we counting right? or it depends on visa interviewer?

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.