zlund1

Case complete!

14 posts in this topic

Called this morning at 6:59am, got right thru, waited for about 30 seconds. Asked for update and the guy said about 1min and 37 seconds ago, your case is complete. Watch out for email, interview scheduling, etc. So happy. Was dreading getting a checklist for something else but thankfully, no. Now let's see if this expedited interview actually does indeed expedite. Looking like July may be a good month!

The scan date responding to my checklist was 24 April. Original scan date for documents first submitted was like March 5th I believe. Received checklist around April 20, made the corrections and overnight everything back.

I'm a little worried though, haven't received that case complete email, on CEAC, which 3 N/As should I see?

Right now what I see is choice of agent - completed, then the part about then I see the AOS section where I'm listed and there are two N/As there, then the beneficiary section/principal applicant - where it says Paid for IV Fee, Completed under IV App and N/A for Civil Documents.

I hope the rep I spoke to earlier this morning didn't just tell me a lie that the case is complete that would be wrong on so many levels

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats! you are very close,

I have received scan date from NVC for check list for AOS? let see when they will review! what about your check list?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

The scan date responding to my checklist was 24 April. Original scan date for documents first submitted was like March 5th I believe. Received checklist around April 20, made the corrections and overnight everything back.

I'm a little worried though, haven't received that case complete email, on CEAC, which 3 N/As should I see?

Right now what I see is choice of agent - completed, then the part about then I see the AOS section where I'm listed and there are two N/As there, then the beneficiary section/principal applicant - where it says Paid for IV Fee, Completed under IV App and N/A for Civil Documents.

I hope the rep I spoke to earlier this morning didn't just tell me a lie that the case is complete that would be wrong on so many levels

The portion where it used to say paid under aos may have an n/a. Mine did and I got approved yesterday. Total 3 n/a's

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

The portion where it used to say paid under aos may have an n/a. Mine did and I got approved yesterday. Total 3 n/a's

I called on the 17th and also they said it was completed yet my app on the CEAC also shows n/a for my civil docs. So I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

USCIS

Priority Date: 9/5/14

NOID: 2/4/15

Response to NOID: 3/4/15

Approval: 3/25/15

Sent to NVC: 4/3/15

Case Completed: 5/17/15

Appointment: 8/13/15

NVC

Authorization to pay IV: 4/21/15

Paid fees: 4/22/15

Support Civil Docs sent: 5/11/15

Docs received: 5/15/15

Timeline

Unless you had the choice of email your civil documents, you will likely have an n/a. They say it takes 7 days to get the case complete email. I am still waiting on mine. I will let you know when I get it. It should be this week. Also. I found that they start scheduling appointments at the beginning of each month. So fingers crossed.

Timeline

Finally got the email. Case complete, but it is dated as of today, so I don't know what date I should base my case 17 or 23. Well it does not matter. Case complete and waiting interview. I hope you got it today too.

Finally got the email. Case complete, but it is dated as of today, so I don't know what date I should base my case 17 or 23. Well it does not matter. Case complete and waiting interview. I hope you got it today too.

what was your scan date?

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Timeline

Original feb 23. But had a checklist 21 april. Case complete thru phone on 16 june. Email today 23 june

Edited by andres&lina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.