11 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

My Fiance and I were approved at the US Consulate in Montreal. I made travel arrangements to travel to the US over 2 weeks after interview date as I thought that would be ample time for my passport and visa to arrive at the Loomis branch I allocated. It's been 2 weeks, there is still no news of my passport having left the Consulate in Montreal. Has this happened to anyone? I just want to make sure I have successfully registered for Courier Service. When I log onto the CSC Visa website it states my Loomis Branch so I think that's sufficient? Still no WayBill Number though. Any help would be appreciated! Thank youuuu

When was your interview date? Mine was Feb 4th, I got my waybill # Feb 10th, passport was ready Feb 11th. You will probably get an email from Loomis when they pick up your passport. Did they interviewer tell you how long it would take? She told me 1-2 weeks, some people are told a few days, I think it all depends on how busy they are at that moment with processing visas.

Thanks guys, I just saw the responses to this thread. My interview was January 29th. It has now been over 3 weeks since my interview and still no sign of a visa. The CEAC website says my status is "Ready" and that was updated on Feb 13th. It is now a week since then and nothing has changed. I've called Loomis and they don't have it, they said they will call/email when they pick it up. I just don't understand what is taking so long :(

Yes, I was born in Canada. Everything was totally fine at my interview and the lady didn't even ask to see any of our evidence of relationship or anything she said it was all very good and approved me straight away. She said I should have it "next week" and that was a Wednesday :(

Thanks, already did, twice. And my lawyer did once as well. They haven't responded and it's been over a week. I guess this is just a waiting game now. I just don't understand how for some people it takes a few days and for others much longer. Especially since everything on our application was very smooth/ we have had no complications during this whole process. I guess we'll just keep waiting!

Thanks for your help guys and I'll be sure to let you know when I get it. Also, if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know :)

Thanks guys, I just saw the responses to this thread. My interview was January 29th. It has now been over 3 weeks since my interview and still no sign of a visa. The CEAC website says my status is "Ready" and that was updated on Feb 13th. It is now a week since then and nothing has changed. I've called Loomis and they don't have it, they said they will call/email when they pick it up. I just don't understand what is taking so long :(

Yes, I was born in Canada. Everything was totally fine at my interview and the lady didn't even ask to see any of our evidence of relationship or anything she said it was all very good and approved me straight away. She said I should have it "next week" and that was a Wednesday :(

hi did you ever get your visa and if so how long did it take?! I seem to be in a similar situation as you...

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.