TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SOOO... GUYS I SEE LOT OF UPDATES ON 2-3 CASES THAT WERE FOR APRIL 23, 2014!!! SO HOPEFULLY GOOD THING!!!! INCLUDING MINE.... BUT MINE WAS AFTER THE INQUIRY MY LAWYER SUBMITTED...I SEE THAT THEY HAVED CHECK LOTS OF CASES WITH THE SAME NUMBER AS MINE BUT LAST DIGITS ARE CHANGED FOR EXAMPLE.. ISLxxxxxxxx32 islxxxxxxxx33 SO YEAHH MAY BE A GOOD SIGN :) HOPEFULLY THEY WILL WORK ON OUR CASES AND GIVE VISA'S TO OUR FIANCE.

Where do you see or get information's about other applicants ISLXXXXXXXXX?

Yes, my case also updated on April 23,2014. But still in AP.

Timeline

Please praying for me guys aslo I got update today on my case 22 April please please praying for me guys

Congratulation's who got visa. please praying for me guys

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Case Creation Date: 13-Feb-2009 Status Updated Date: 22-Apr-2014

Are you serious your case creation date is 13-Feb-2009? This means your case is in AP for almost 5 years now. That's too long, you must be the most senior person on site to be in AP. During this time how many times you have submitted fresh documents?

I will strong suggest to both of you to recite sorah MOZAMIL as much as you ca. Wish you good luck and you and other in AP are in my prayers. Isha-Allah all of us soon receive good news fro Islamabad US Embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Where do you see or get information's about other applicants ISLXXXXXXXXX?

Yes, my case also updated on April 23,2014. But still in AP.

well what i usually do is go to the ceac website and the last digit i change and i see other status updates as well. it doesnt tell the name of person it just shows the creation date and last updated. so thats how i saww....

lets all hoppe for the besttt

Timeline

well what i usually do is go to the ceac website and the last digit i change and i see other status updates as well. it doesnt tell the name of person it just shows the creation date and last updated. so thats how i saww....

lets all hoppe for the besttt

Ali0817 Sahib, Hon Gal Di Smjh Aa Gaiey.

It means our cases are going through two AP's. One AP by the ISB US Embassy and 2nd AP by you....LOL.

No wonder why our cases are taking so long to come out of AP...... LOL. Is 0817 are the last four digit of your case?

No update today (April 24, 2014) in my case.

Timeline

hey guys we submitted our form DS 261 just a day back .. when we try to go throught to pay the fe 88$ it wont let us login n says ur case is in process of termination .. could anybody help us about that error please ?

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

hey guys we submitted our form DS 261 just a day back .. when we try to go throught to pay the fe 88$ it wont let us login n says ur case is in process of termination .. could anybody help us about that error please ?

contact National visa centre ..i think you can always make manual payments by cheque with your case# voucher or letter to make payment for ds260..

Timeline

It is normal.. Wait a day or two and it will be work..

Timeline

This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately.

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Timeline

This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately.

I think you call NVC or send an email to find the issue. This is not normal error. I hope this just an error, nothing serious.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i dont understand you :/ what do you mean by 2 APs? stop laughing :/ i feel dumb lol

Ali0817 Sahib, Hon Gal Di Smjh Aa Gaiey.

It means our cases are going through two AP's. One AP by the ISB US Embassy and 2nd AP by you....LOL.

No wonder why our cases are taking so long to come out of AP...... LOL. Is 0817 are the last four digit of your case?

No update today (April 24, 2014) in my case.

Are you serious your case creation date is 13-Feb-2009? This means your case is in AP for almost 5 years now. That's too long, you must be the most senior person on site to be in AP. During this time how many times you have submitted fresh documents?

I will strong suggest to both of you to recite sorah MOZAMIL as much as you ca. Wish you good luck and you and other in AP are in my prayers. Isha-Allah all of us soon receive good news fro Islamabad US Embassy.

Yes , ofcoures I'm senior person of this website and waiting for my visa now I think there is no red flags need in case if they wants to give you visa they will give you visa in 24- 48 hours if everything is fine in your case i have see so many cases in my life last week i meet guys from this website he vist my house and he asking me question buz he was going to interview in us embassy in islamambad with CR1 Visa them i make everything correct in his case and help him alot and he got visa in 48 hours he is wife was older them him but he got some point on his case which is they give him visa very easy and he pick up his passport next day from speed x office so this is all about luck and things on your case if they wants they can give you visa if they dont want them they will never give you visa so easy they will make you wait for many years until they find out if its in real marriage them they will give you visa so its denpend for time and and case i wish all my friends are got visa and they can go to live like normal person in the life with thier love and wifes and children i feel so bad and sad i have so much tell you guys about this nightmare AP ,.... but please keep me in your praying all and i will keep you all in my praying inshallah time will come very soon and we will go together all

May allah blesss Pakistan and may allah blesss every pakistani everywhere in the world Amen

Timeline

Case updated on 24th of April to EXPIRING SOON What should i do.?? they touched my case on their own after March 15th spring cleaning date..... It has not been a year since medical. we renewed it in Sept. 2013. along with other docs follwing in Dec, oath and fingerprints were done on feb 4 2014.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

after 15 months in AP i send an email to embassy and they send me 2 mail.i am confused what does it mean.the first mail was a standard reply which is as follow

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

But after a few minute embassy send me another email that is same like above but a bit different

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

In addition, as soon as the Administrative process is completed onur case, we will review/ask for fresh documents.

maybe they will ask for fesh documents from me very soon.can anybody guide pls

Edited by raja123

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dunt see any unusual thing in my case have a kid also so whts taking them soo long :( petition was filled in june 2011 interview on dec2013 and put into AP ufff Allah i dunt see any hope now :( 5th month going on and that CO lied to me that its normal and would take only 1 to 3 months :'(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.