nike34

i-864 and government benefits

12 posts in this topic

do u need to file a i-864 for a cr 1 visa and what if u dont make to much income or no co sponsor will them denied the cr 1 spouse visa and u can denied it the nvc or the us embassy....

Edited by nike34

do u need to file a i-864 for a cr 1 visa and what if u dont make to much income or no co sponsor will them denied the cr 1 spouse visa and u can denied it the nvc or the us embassy....

The I-864 gets sent to NVC for IR-1/CR-1 visa applicants. You case will not be completed at NVC until the AOS package has been turned in. If you don't do this step, your case won't even make it to the consulate/embassy.

If you don't make sufficient income for your household size, then you'll need a co-sponsor. If you can't find a co-sponsor, then you need to find a better job as you won't get your spouse to the US.

The I-864 gets sent to NVC for IR-1/CR-1 visa applicants. You case will not be completed at NVC until the AOS package has been turned in. If you don't do this step, your case won't even make it to the consulate/embassy.

If you don't make sufficient income for your household size, then you'll need a co-sponsor. If you can't find a co-sponsor, then you need to find a better job as you won't get your spouse to the US.

i aready send the i-864 to the nvc she got a interview may 10 all i get a year 7,044 dollar a year and i dont got no co-sponsor or a job i get a government benefits a month 587.00 dollar will her cr 1 visa denied....

i aready send the i-864 to the nvc she got a interview may 10 all i get a year 7,044 dollar a year and i dont got no co-sponsor or a job i get a government benefits a month 587.00 dollar will her cr 1 visa denied....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You will need to get a cosponsor

You will not get denied. You will get chance to find a cosponsor.

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

o

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Two topics merged, and moved to correct forum as OP is petitioning for spouse. STOP creating duplicate topics! *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

my wife got a interview may 10 manila philippines for her cr 1 visa my questions is i send the i-864 to nvc but not much income 7,044 dollar i dont got no co sponsor how long u got to get a co sponsor before the cr 1 visa get denied and what kind Evidence of Bona fides of Marriage she need to take......

Edited by nike34

my wife got a interview may 10 manila philippines for her cr 1 visa my questions is i send the i-864 to nvc but not much income 7,044 dollar i dont got no co sponsor how long u got to get a co sponsor before the cr 1 visa get denied and what kind Evidence of Bona fides of Marriage she need to take......

I don't know exactly what you mean but when the NVC already send your wife the schedule of her interview meaning to say theres no problem regardless of the income your talking about. During her interview she needs to bring some documents like NSO,marriage certificate etc. Hope it helps :) Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** yet another thread merged and administrative action taken ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.