Sign in to follow this  
isleta521

Interview Today!!

13 posts in this topic

Yes, we were approved. Our appointment was at 8:00 AM. We had to go through a metal detector but I was able to have my cell phone, they said I could even keep it on. We waited about 15 minutes before the called us. It was kind off tough because she asked alot of questions. The interview included my wife Val of course, and her two sons Michel and Felipe. Our adjudicator mostly asked me questions about how we met, how I learned to talk Portuguese, how many times I was in Brasil and why, pictures before and after marriage including marriage, proof of relationship (which I did not have that much other than a lease, car title, pending life insurance and medical insurance, and a few other small receipts) and how old were the boys including proof that the father released them to their mother.

She had a very good poker face and was not very friendly but not unfriendly either. Our interview lasted about an hour as she was very meticoulous about everything. We also had to have a translater which we definately needed. She also asked a lot of questions of our translatator including if he was related to any of us.

Then she took their I-94's and said to expect the Green cards in about two weeks.

Thank you Visa Journey for everything!!!! And everyone elses help because it did help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.