Sign in to follow this  
GaryC

The New CSC/NSC/TSC timelines are posted

32 posts in this topic

Here is this weeks CSC/NSC/TSC timelines.

http://garyandluz.com/timeline.html

I have been asked by some why they don't appear on my list. Here are some reasons why:

1. You haven't filled in your timeline.

2. You filled in your timeline but haven't linked it to your profile.

3. You haven't been on VJ in the last 6 weeks.

Let me explain. I get all my information from the VJ timeline search. That information comes from your timelines. If you don't fill in your timeline you do not show up in the search or on my list. I will not add you manually.

Also, I try to weed out the inactive users. Here is how I do it:

If you do not have a NOA2 yet AND:

1. Haven't been online in 6 weeks I take you off the list. I don't know if you got your NOA2 and just didn't come back to update.

OR

2. You don't have your timeline linked to your profile. When I do the list I go through each one that does not have a NOA2 yet. I click on your names in the search and see if you have been online in the last 6 weeks. If you haven't linked your timeline to your profile there is no way for me to know when you were online last so I assume you are inactive. If you want to be included on the list fill in your timeline and link it to your profile.

Thank you and ENJOY!!

Gary,

You are doing a real service to the VJ community. I hope you know how much you are appreciated! I look forward to seeing the update each week. (F)

Edited to add:

Woo-Hoo..just noticed I made this list this week....wow! :dance:

Edited by mybackpages

Gary, have a rookie question for you... How do I link my timeline in my profile?

At the top of the page you see "my assistant"? Click on that. The click on "add/edit" your timeline.

You will need to put in the email address you used when you sign up. From there just plug in the dates.

Then when you are done just click on the button at the bottom to update your timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.