Sign in to follow this  
ronniet94

I am in IMBRA Hell....

14 posts in this topic

On 9/14 I received email that RFE was mailed 9/13. 9/20, no form in mail yet. My NOA1 date was 6/12, and I see that people with July NOA1 dates are getting approved. Is there anywhere I can get this stupid IMBRA form on net and just send it to them? thank you

It's weird because the coworker of my fiance just started sending out their I-129F last June but they got approved and they already got their MNL case number. NVC will forward it to the MAnila Consulate. I asked him why was that because I know most people after March 6 got affected by IMBRA. I even asked him if he was aware about IMBRA at all, he said no. It's not that I'm not happy for them of course I am. Theirs is even faster than my process before and I wasn't even affected by IMBRA that time. Hmmm... something smells fishy.... :o

CSC doesn't trust the United States Postal Service, so someone is walking to Utah with your RFE... They should be there any day... If they don't get lost! :lol:

Seriously, hang in there, and wait for it to arrive in the mail. When it does, use William33's trick:

Write RFE and the # on the return envelope and send it back ASAP. Good things will happen quickly in all likelyhood once they get it back! Good luck! :thumbs:

Ready4one,

:lol: that was sooo funny, true true maybe they did get lost. But I think they also decided to bring it to my house, and they still got lost. The funny thing about this is that I am in southern california, not too far from where they mail the RFE's out, and they still can't find my house (they mailed it out on Sept. 15th).

I have the same date of 9/13 mail out on the RFE. I received mine on 9/19 in the mail. Send it out same day. My NOA1 date is 6/13. On 7/11 I prepared a package with a copy of my NOA1 receipt and a updated I129-F IMBRA and mailed it in to attempt save the RFE ####### and as you can see I got an RFE anyhow. All I can say is to wait.

Good luck.

E&K    0
On 9/14 I received email that RFE was mailed 9/13. 9/20, no form in mail yet. My NOA1 date was 6/12, and I see that people with July NOA1 dates are getting approved. Is there anywhere I can get this stupid IMBRA form on net and just send it to them? thank you

We tried that already and it didn't work, we got a letter from them saying they don't accept written inquiries any more :huh: Mr.Lonely tried it too and he got a rejection notice from them :blink::blink:

Oh, but we haven't even gotten an e-mail from them saying they mailed it, so you are much better off, maybe you'll get yours soon :yes:

Good Luck!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.