Ma^Kali

NOVEMBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

421 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

plz tell us the email where i send this letter

frieds.....i have tried tried hard but didnt find Mr. Charles Oppenheim email address....but i have an idea. we can send it to all the congress men in the usa....or top democrats and republican leaders....

The email address for top democrate leader is

AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

Democratic Leader

Rep. Nancy Pelosi

Represents Democrats on the House floor.

but we wont get any reply from them...that's for sure bcaz they are congressmen and they will not reply on all emails...but we might get some positive response bcaz they decide the policy of government...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Please send the above letter to all the below email addresses. Once you sent it; please reply back to this forum... more letters will help move PD faster. Below emails are only what I collected from internet... probably they are more that are important.. but here is the start...

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

nvcinquiry@state.gov

cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

listserv@calist.state.gov

charles.oppenheim@dhs.gov

main visa authority man!!!

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

Please send the above letter to all the below email addresses. Once you sent it; please reply back to this forum... more letters will help move PD faster. Below emails are only what I collected from internet... probably they are more that are important.. but here is the start...

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

nvcinquiry@state.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

friends....plz send the letter drafted by kishorev1(thanks)....and send it to all the below addresses...

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

nvcinquiry@state.gov

friends wake up and send this letter.....other category friends can also help us...plz u also send this letter to the above addresses..... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

frieds.....i have tried tried hard but didnt find Mr. Charles Oppenheim email address....but i have an idea. we can send it to all the congress men in the usa....or top democrats and republican leaders....

The email address for top democrate leader is

Democratic Leader

Rep. Nancy Pelosi

Represents Democrats on the House floor.

but we wont get any reply from them...that's for sure bcaz they are congressmen and they will not reply on all emails...but we might get some positive response bcaz they decide the policy of government...

Can you refresh the draft again, it just look mess.

Thank you!!

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

Can you refresh the draft again, it just look mess.

Thank you!!

i am redrafting the good work done by our friend kishorev1..i hope he wont mind it...I am going to post a new thread as shown below...plz give me feedback if any change needed so that i can change accordingly...

Letter from F2A green card holders

SUB :- Huge unissued F2A visa ending in long waiting times

Respected Sir/Madam,

The very important part of family union is being hit for green card spouses with the long waits. The wait time for reunite spouse and child with permanent resident(petitioner) is nearly 4 years. United families with shorter waiting periods will add and increase economic growth, as spouses would be able to work in mental peace and can contribute more in taxes.

I am not demanding anything more. Please check the below data and you will realise NVC is not following immigration act,1990.

Below are the statistics from travel.state.gov that NVC is using only partial quota of total alloted 88000 visas to f2a (under immigration act 1990) and causing agony and a long wait times for green card holders.

Year------------------------2001------2002------2003------2004-------2005------2006------2007------2008------2009

exempted----------------20,661-----14,565----9,343----17,160-----16,770----14,987----14,602----25,798----29,588

per country limit-------16,464-----11,524----8,189-----7,877------9,540----13,101----18,078----19,002----24,687

total---------------------37,125-----26,089---17,532----25,037-----26,310----28,088----32,680----44,800----54,275

visa usage in (%)-------42%----------30%------20%-------28%--------30%-------32%-------37%-------51%-------62%

visa unused in (%)------58%----------70%------80%-------72%--------70%-------68%-------63%-------49%-------38%

I am writing this letter as I believe you are the right person who can take appropriate action on this

Thanking you,

F2A green card holder.

SEND THIS LETTER TO FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES.....

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

nvcinquiry@state.gov

and any other address which can help us....

Edited by jhp

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: Timeline

i am redrafting the good work done by our friend kishorev1..i hope he wont mind it...I am going to post a new thread as shown below...plz give me feedback if any change needed so that i can change accordingly...

Letter from F2A green card holders

SUB :- Huge unissued F2A visa ending in long waiting times

Respected Sir/Madam,

The very important part of family union is being hit for green card spouses with the long waits. The wait time for reunite spouse and child with permanent resident(petitioner) is nearly 4 years. United families with shorter waiting periods will add and increase economic growth, as spouses would be able to work in mental peace and can contribute more in taxes.

I am not demanding anything more. Please check the below data and you will realise NVC is not following immigration act,1990.

Below are the statistics from travel.state.gov that NVC is using only partial quota of total alloted 88000 visas to f2a (under immigration act 1990) and causing agony and a long wait times for green card holders.

Year------------------------2001------2002------2003------2004-------2005------2006------2007------2008------2009

exempted----------------20,661-----14,565----9,343----17,160-----16,770----14,987----14,602----25,798----29,588

per country limit-------16,464-----11,524----8,189-----7,877------9,540----13,101----18,078----19,002----24,687

total---------------------37,125-----26,089---17,532----25,037-----26,310----28,088----32,680----44,800----54,275

visa usage in (%)-------42%----------30%------20%-------28%--------30%-------32%-------37%-------51%-------62%

visa unused in (%)------58%----------70%------80%-------72%--------70%-------68%-------63%-------49%-------38%

I am writing this letter as I believe you are the right person who can take appropriate action on this

Thanking you,

F2A green card holder.

SEND THIS LETTER TO FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES.....

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

nvcinquiry@state.gov

and any other address which can help us....

Thanks JP for editing and making it look good.. appreciated; I will send it shortly across and reply back in the forum. All of us who are reading the forum; please do the same and reply back that you sent email

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks JP for editing and making it look good.. appreciated; I will send it shortly across and reply back in the forum. All of us who are reading the forum; please do the same and reply back that you sent email

I have done my job of sending email to all the email addresses.

Friends, please do so immedeately and reply back. This is the least we could do; and please do this.

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Timeline

I have done my job of sending email to all the email addresses.

Friends, please do so immedeately and reply back. This is the least we could do; and please do this.

thanks friend..i have also sent the letter...plz wake up f2a members....send this draft to concern authorities... :thumbs::thumbs:

PD 23 dec 2010

thanks friend..i have also sent the letter...plz wake up f2a members....send this draft to concern authorities... :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for making this letter, i will send it and i will ask other forums which i know to send this email as well.

I hope we could get the good result by sending it. :thumbs:

In the signature it is mention f2a green card holder!! is that ok?

where are our other F2A freinds????????????? pationtlover, visa buletine, ceceja, ........?

Edited by pilapila

Timeline

Thanks for making this letter, i will send it and i will ask other forums which i know to send this email as well.

I hope we could get the good result by sending it. :thumbs:

In the signature it is mention f2a green card holder!! is that ok?

where are our other F2A freinds????????????? pationtlover, visa buletine, ceceja, ........?

i have posted amended thread....please post that draft....an yes thanks friend ....

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello every one i have a question with you my date of birth 26 december 1990 .........case approved 26 september 2010..........pd 5 may 2009 that time my age is 20 year and 8 month.my question is does CSPA cover my age or my category changed f2b from f2a unmarried child when my date of birth is turn 21 ? thanks

I sent the email and received the following immediately respond.

Consular Affairs LISTSERV Server (15.5) to me

show details 8:50 AM (0 minutes ago)

> SUB :- Huge unissued F2A visa ending in long waiting times

There is no :- list on this server. Try sending a "LIST" command to get a

description of all the lists available from LISTSERV@CALIST.STATE.GOV.

> Respected Sir/Madam,

Unknown command - "RESPECTED". Try HELP.

> The very important part of family union is being hit for green card spouses

Unknown command - "THE". Try HELP.

> with the long waits. The wait time for reunite spouse and child with

Unknown command - "WITH". Try HELP.

> permanent resident(petitioner) is nearly 4 years. United families with

Unknown command - "PERMANENT". Try HELP.

> shorter waiting periods will add and increase economic growth, as spouses

Unknown command - "SHORTER". Try HELP.

> would be able to work in mental peace and can contribute more in taxes.

Unknown command - "WOULD". Try HELP.

> I am not demanding anything more. Please check the below data and you will

Unknown command - "I". Try HELP.

> realise NVC is not following immigration act,1990.

Unknown command - "REALISE". Try HELP.

> Below are the statistics from travel.state.gov that NVC is using only

Unknown command - "BELOW". Try HELP.

> partial quota of total alloted 88000 visas to f2a (under immigration act

Unknown command - "PARTIAL". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed

Timeline

Friends

I did not send it yet. Will send it today. Thanks JHP and Kishore. Everyone reading this forum should send the letter to make an impact. after a week or so, we should send a hard copy and mail it to the dept with a bouquet. Yes, I am serious. Emails do not work. To the person concerned, we shud send a special not by mail - not email. Any other thoughts.

PD: March 2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mail a letter along with a bouquet...? Thats bribing someone or the dept... Wrong spproach.. Won't work. Dont appear desperate

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.