asew50

checklist help

26 posts in this topic

so today i received a checklist saying my police cert was wrong, i don't know why.

I flied for the correct Australian/ victorian national police cert and there is nothing else i can apply for and submit.

I'm stuck and there is nothing i can do, please help

I am pretty sure that the checklist did not say "wrong" so if you could elaborate just bit it may help others to help you......

dg71gl.jpg8xovp4.jpg

instruction page as follows;

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: (me)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________

For electronic processing, all forms and documents that we request and require from you should be scanned and e-mailed to NVC as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. The documents should be sent as attachments with your e-mail response and not in a web file. NVC is unable to process documents submitted in web files. Forms and documents should not be mailed through the postal service. The applicant must present all original forms and documents to the Consular officer at the visa interview. Failure to present the required originals at the visa interview will result in a denial or delay in obtaining a

visa for the sponsored applicant. Any questions regarding your petition should continue to be directed to NVCElectronic@state.gov.

PLEASE NOTE: No interview will be scheduled until ALL of the information requested has been emailed to the National Visa Center.

______AUSTRALIA POLICE CERTIFICATE:________________________________

We cannot accept the police certificate document you sent. You must send us the correct document so we can continue to process your case. To see the guidelines for your document, go to our website at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html. Enter your country of birth in the box at the top of the page. The next page will be your country's "reciprocity schedule". Click on "Police, Court, Prison Records" on the left-hand side. This will take you to a page with the exact requirements for the type of police certificate you must submit to the NVC.

If your documents are not in English or the language of the country where you will have your interview, you must include a certified translation. The translation must include a statement that says the:

* Translation is accurate

* Translator is competent to translate

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Is your police certificate full disclosure + all aliases (or fingerprint check)? I've read several times on these forums that those two options is what they want out of an Australian police certificate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

should I re send the same one? I have been submitting via email

I think this is the issue. Australia is not a EP country. Did you only email your Police certificate or all your IV package? How did you send in the rest of your IV package?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Australian Federal Police certificates based on fingerprints are preferred, but a certificate not based on fingerprints is acceptable if it shows all aliases ever used.

Applicants who are required to provide an Australian Federal Police certificate should present it at the time of interview or request that it be sent directly to the Consulate where they will apply

It's possible the NVC aren't accepting it because some moron thinks it must have fingerprints vs not.

You can also get a new one and have them send it to the embassy.

This is also something you can ask a supervisor review for.

SYD DOS case numbers can use EP.

I think this is the issue. Australia is not a EP country. Did you only email your Police certificate or all your IV package? How did you send in the rest of your IV package?

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
SYD DOS case numbers can use EP.

Really. I swear I looked on the NVC website and didn't see SYD. I need nap. Sorry OP. Thank you NLR straightening me out.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Call the NVC.

Really. I swear I looked on the NVC website and didn't see SYD. I need nap. Sorry OP. Thank you NLR straightening me out.

Go nap lady! Lol

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.