Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2017 at 11:24 AM, stephanie918 said:

i filed an i-130 dec 6 2016 (Nebraska) and have yet to hear anything....hopefully this is the longest part of the wait.  has anyone from december heard anything?

You and I filed on the same date and service center! No news for me either. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kit Huber said:

You and I filed on the same date and service center! No news for me either. 

I'm Dec 6th at Nebraska, too. 😒😒 From what I've seen on the tracker app, a few Dec 6th filers have been approved and a lot we're hit with RFE. Fingers crossed for all of us that our approvals come soon. This wait has been absolute hell. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alexis9294 said:

I'm Dec 6th at Nebraska, too. 😒😒 From what I've seen on the tracker app, a few Dec 6th filers have been approved and a lot we're hit with RFE. Fingers crossed for all of us that our approvals come soon. This wait has been absolute hell. 

Yes hell isnt even the word.. It's been more then hell if there is such a thing..

3 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

which tracker are you using? i have an app but not sure how to see what's been approved already? where did you find it?

Filed: Other Timeline

So I received my hard-copy NOA2 in the mail today. I thought hmm that's fast being that I only got the electronic approval notification on Thursday. On the electronic notification it states my case was approved as of 8/23 but on the hard-copy it says notice date 8/22. Anyway just pointing out the little discrepancy there and thinking back on the couple days before my approval. How I was so anxious and stressing out when unbeknownst to me, I'd already been approved. Guess I will go update my timeline.

Hang in there guys. Even if you haven't yet heard anything, you still may be approved. Hoping all of you still waiting get some good news soon. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, stephanie918 said:

which tracker are you using? i have an app but not sure how to see what's been approved already? where did you find it?

It's just the USCIS app. Not sure if you have iPhone or Android but it should be the first one that comes up in the app store. In that app you have a 'near by' section where you can search your case number and it shows you cases that have your same PD. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
   11 hours ago,  Alexis9294 said: 

I'm Dec 6th at Nebraska, too. 😒😒 From what I've seen on the tracker app, a few Dec 6th filers have been approved and a lot we're hit with RFE. Fingers crossed for all of us that our approvals come soon. This wait has been absolute hell. 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, AMAKA said:
   11 hours ago,  Alexis9294 said: 

I'm Dec 6th at Nebraska, too. 😒😒 From what I've seen on the tracker app, a few Dec 6th filers have been approved and a lot we're hit with RFE. Fingers crossed for all of us that our approvals come soon. This wait has been absolute hell. 

It's this one:

http://www.uscisapp.com

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

It's just the USCIS app. Not sure if you have iPhone or Android but it should be the first one that comes up in the app store. In that app you have a 'near by' section where you can search your case number and it shows you cases that have your same PD. 

I have a uscis app and where exactly are u seeing the "near by" section?

I have case tracker with the eagle in the center & I have uscis app with stars and still I don't see the "near by" section... Can u help me?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I have a uscis app and where exactly are u seeing the "near by" section?

I have case tracker with the eagle in the center & I have uscis app with stars and still I don't see the "near by" section... Can u help me?

This is on my "USCIS APP" for Android. 

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-03-55.png

Timeline
10 minutes ago, bookman said:

Today is my 257 days anniversary guys.. wish me luck! PD 12/13

264 days here...PD 12/6. Anyone else have those days where you find it difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Where you feel like your time is never going to come? Like you're going to end up like all those people who have been waiting since Sept, Oct, and early Nov? Yeah, today is one of those days for me...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Alexis9294 said:

264 days here...PD 12/6. Anyone else have those days where you find it difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Where you feel like your time is never going to come? Like you're going to end up like all those people who have been waiting since Sept, Oct, and early Nov? Yeah, today is one of those days for me...

We won't end up being  like sept, oct, and early nov cases.. I believe this new week will bring us a lot of approvals including sept, oct, and Nov...😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.