1,055 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Today I share my testimony. My VAWA green card got approved withour interview!!

Here is my time line.

November 2013 I arrived U.S on fiance visa and married my exwife in 2 weeks.

December 2013 I filed I485. I got my work permit in February 2014.

January and february 2014 I suffered physical and emotional abuse. She threatned withdraw Support for my green card in May 2014.

In june 2014 i filed VAWA. I did not get prima facie and no RFe. They VSC sent ny receipt notice to me and nothing more.

In November 2014 i applied for 2nd work permit. It was approved in january 2015.

October 2015 my VAWA was approved.

May 2016 i ask congress man to check my delayed greencard . They said it was in Houston.

July 10, 2016 Houston office sent me RFE to do new medicals and mentioned that my case will be expedited afterwards.

July 15 houston office receive my RFe but did not act anymore.

Octobeer 5th I ask Congress man to check for me again and ask why the delay.

October 7th uscis houston office reply congress man that my case was approvwd october 6th.

I check uscis website and my case is now approved!

No interview. I was not scared of interview though but i an glad its all over now.

So VVSA JOURNEY members i am a witness that some vawa green card dont get interviews.

To God be the glory.

Congratulations vawaonehi. I am also waiting for news about my AOS

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sadness 1 is up to you if you want to file form I-131 or not. So far I didn't see any VAWA filer not allowed to enter using the I-131, but you need top keep in mind that the advance parole does not guarantee to enter the U.S.

Edited by sandranj

Timeline

Shiobhan The I-192 is reviewed first and once the inadmissibility problem is solved then Vermont will adjudicate the U visa. The I-912 is reviewed by the "Admissibility Review Office" (ARO), which is part of the CBP. The I-192 takes 6 months to be adjudicated and the U visa takes 12/16 months to be adjudicated,

Filed: Other Timeline

hi. i m silent reader of this thread. thnx for making this group.

I have H1-B visa and married to LPR which abused me.

I got my I-360 approved. i m filing i485 now. which option i have to fill in I-485

Part 2 Application type

I am applying for adjustment to permanent resident status because:

a)

b)

c)

d)

i)

j)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi guys... after VAWA green card approval, uscis updated my status 7 days ago and said my case was approved. But my status has not changed since then to "card/document production" or "we mailed your card"

Is this how they do VAWA Cases or maybe they dont want to update on mailing the card so incase the abuser has ur receiot number for your case, the abuser can not see your postal tracking information to have idea where u now live?

Pls someone let me know. I'm excited my case is aapprovd but anxious too.

Timeline

Willian Merci because your spouse is a green card holder you just can submit I-485 when a visa number becomes current for you,do not submit before your number is current because USCIS will return your I-485. To estimate when your priority date is current you can use this link bellow (choose F2A category)

http://www.myprioritydate.com

If a visa number is available then in the form I-485- Part 2 choose option "a".

Timeline

MILLOIOO1 you and your derivatives have to use form I-864W, NOT I-864.If your child is younger than 14 years of age you can complete and sign the form for your child, if your child is older than 14 then he/she can sign the form I-864W.

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Sadness 1 is up to you if you want to file form I-131 or not. So far I didn't see any VAWA filer not allowed to enter using the I-131, but you need top keep in mind that the advance parole does not guarantee to enter the U.S.

Hello sandra just for general info. In case i deside to file form i-131 a long with aos package will i need to have a major reason or need to travel before getting my gc?, and in that case will it get approved before aos interview so i could be able to travel?

I wanna say thank you from the bottom off my heart to sandranj and her so needed advances here. I wanna ask all off you guys fighting this fight I have constantly being treated with all the things you can imagine he oven contact my mom and friends back home told the a binch off lies and now I don't have none left. And the other thing is he is threatening to take my enhanced from my past away dad is that possible and can I do anything so he can't take the only thing that was left by my dad. Thank you for your help and support I know I'm not as active as a should but I'm going trough a loot.

And once again thank you all for being there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.