pinoyako10

I130 approved for spouse today, but no approval for child.HELP!.

39 posts in this topic

Hi guys i filed i 130 same time last May 2,2014 and i received a NOA 1 for my child and my spouse May 13, 2014. I received a email today saying that my wife petition has been approved. But I'm confuse why did they not approve my daughter's i130 same time as my wife since i mail it in one envelope and they have the same priority date. Is this normal? I'm just worried on my child's case. Please advise what should i do and help me.

Thank you

Our cases were mailed in 1 envelope too, with the same pd. But were approved with 5 days difference.

Thanks for the reply. Ill wait for my childs approval hope ill get it soon. =)

I'd say if you don't get it by the time your spouse's file makes it to the NVC, start calling the USCIS and asking what is up to a tier 2. You can also contact your congressman and ombudsman as you want these cases together at the NVC. Don't do anything with your spouse's case at the NVC (besides the DS-261) until the child's case reaches them as well.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Thanks for the reply. Ill wait for my childs approval hope ill get it soon. =)

You are welcome. They try to process them at the same time, and schedule the same interview date. Hopefully your child gets the approval soon!

08/05/2013 PD

04/11/2014 CC

05/15/2014 IL

05/22/2014 Interview (Approved)

I'd say if you don't get it by the time your spouse's file makes it to the NVC, start calling the USCIS and asking what is up to a tier 2. You can also contact your congressman and ombudsman as you want these cases together at the NVC. Don't do anything with your spouse's case at the NVC (besides the DS-261) until the child's case reaches them as well.

I will try to call USCIS next week if i dont get any approval. Hoepfully next week ill get an approval.

Thank you for the advice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if you got a piece of mail - postal mail -

why not check the status online at CRIS?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

you have 2 receipt numbers - punch em in and tell us what you see.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

if you got a piece of mail - postal mail -

why not check the status online at CRIS?

you have 2 receipt numbers - punch em in and tell us what you see.

I already check it my spouse says its in post activity(approved) but my daughter's receipt number still in initial review. I dont know why since i submitted them on one packet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

give em some time - as you got in some auto-expedite queue - but

call in on Monday to USCIS - talk with an ISO [not the first person that answers the phone]

and inquire about the 2nd I-130.

getting an ISO is not a trivial thing .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

give em some time - as you got in some auto-expedite queue - but

call in on Monday to USCIS - talk with an ISO [not the first person that answers the phone]

and inquire about the 2nd I-130.

Ill try calling USCIS on Monday and tlake to ISO. And ill give you guys an update. But still praying that the approval will be soon.

And i have a question is it possible that my daughters petition will left behind? Bec. If thats the case nobody will take care of my daughter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

we filed our IR1/IR2 in the same date also . same date for NOA 1 . then until we got approved by email . but when I got NOA 2 hard copy i just got my Son first then 10 days later they sent mine.

we filed our IR1/IR2 in the same date also . same date for NOA 1 . then until we got approved by email . but when I got NOA 2 hard copy i just got my Son first then 10 days later they sent mine.

Did you get approval email sam time? Bec. My spouse got approved 2 days ago but still nothing for my daughter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Did you get approval email sam time? Bec. My spouse got approved 2 days ago but still nothing for my daughter.

Yes, they sent me 2 emails on the same date when we got approved . because we have separates receipt number . make sure when the NVC stage make a separate documents for them also. in one envelope .

Edited by e.l.e.214

Yes, they sent me 2 emails on the same date when we got approved . because we have separates receipt number . make sure when the NVC stage make a separate documents for them also. in one envelope .

Our case too, we have twi different receipt number one for my spouse which has just been approved 2 days ago and one for my one year old child which is still in initial review. That's why im confused and worried?. Congratulations you had an approval same date happy for you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.