TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Themechanic thanks dear.. my wife speak the same language (pashto),,, and one thing more plz.. should i take the color photocopies of my original documents to interview or black and white? my all original are with them except Police clearance certificate.. thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hammadf2a..... bro how you saying this? you don't know how i feel about all my bro and sis in this damnnn AP thread.. i don't know how you are getting this statement bt it depends.. i can't eliminate whatever you have in ur brain anyhow i m praying for all of the friends whenever i m praying for myself ... may you be united soon inshallah

lol hahahah bhai Mazak karaha tha ma :D

Timeline

Themechanic thanks dear.. my wife speak the same language (pashto),,, and one thing more plz.. should i take the color photocopies of my original documents to interview or black and white? my all original are with them except Police clearance certificate.. thank you

best of luck..

i just want to tell the people whoever got visa please trying to come here help our brothers and sisters never forget our AP Family here they always need our help or if anyone have any question please go head ask me i am always around here to help my brothers and sisters here

thank u and i wish everyone can get out from this damn AP

i just want to tell the people whoever got visa please trying to come here help our brothers and sisters never forget our AP Family here they always need our help or if anyone have any question please go head ask me i am always around here to help my brothers and sisters here

thank u and i wish everyone can get out from this damn AP

SHINWARY ALAKA GOOD LUCK praying for your visa inshallah

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My update its been6 month since my husband interview pr case has not been updated since may 7 what does this indicate according to ppl experiences

what were the comments given by the VO?

Timeline

Congrats to all who got their visas specially Sajidla+waiting for visa & Genius...

Prayers for all to come out of this hell named AP...Ameen

Timeline

She congratzzz him and said its regular AP u should get ur visa with in 1-3

Don't worry to much about updates! Our case hardly update as well. Our case only updated after interview in August 2013 than didn't update till April!

Timeline

Don't worry to much about updates! Our case hardly update as well. Our case only updated after interview in August 2013 than didn't update till April!

Did u get ur visa and how long did it took ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

our status was again updated on September 13. The very next Thursday the Consulate tried to contact my fiance three times by phone, but there were technical difficulties. That same night she got an e-mail from an agent in the Immigrant Visa Unit asking several questions regarding the current state of our relationship among other things. Two days later she received another e-mail that said they would contact me within a week for any further action that I need to take. Our status update was then changed to September 20. We are so excited that things are finally moving in a good direction and hope that I get my visa soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.