TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys.. my wife had interview on 23rd sep in islamabad

CR1 category. Interview went really well but she was given green administrative processing paper. Visa officer lady said to my wife. Dont worry everything is good but they cant issue visa right now .. have to follow procedure. You will get ur passport in few days. But dont worry interview is clear. So confused at the moment. What would hav gone wrong. :/

well I had my interview on 12th august everything went great ....still waiting, lets just hope for the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

lol I was just having fun :P

if it hurted u i feel sorry...have nice day bro...take care

thanks yaar...u did not hurt me but scared me...lol

bcoz we r all here to encourage each other not to argue or verbal clash...take care on ur own expense :dancing:

Timeline

Juttsaab also getting many updates brother good luck to you insha allha your visa come

Soon .

yarm24+Kaleem Bhai+Juttsaab...iA u all will get visa very soon...we all praying for u ...plz remember us in ur prayers as well

Timeline

AaliPDX786 I will be very happy to see your visa issue soon my prayers with you and I can tell you have praying a lot for us and support thank you brother I really appreciate you

Insha allha we all come out of ap very soon ameen

Timeline

Thank You bro. . almost every week and after 2 weeks getting updates . .

what about you .??

I get around 8 updates in last 2 months last was 26aug still waiting no contact from embassy im so confused what they waiting for now.I don't know

32months, in ap now

Edited by yarm24

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We were asked for new medical by Embassy on phone. We provided that in same week, its been like 15 days or so, saw medical receiving update and then one update on 23rd Sept. Even though they said everything is clear, they just need medical on phone but still waiting for status change to 'issued' :-/

Timeline

Dont u worry dear if u had updates after ur submission that means they have ur docs if they need anything they will contact u.Just dont be anxious and sit tight for the time being we all kno that its really agonizing when we are in wait process but all we can do now is wait so just relax they will contact u.

Timeline

We were asked for new medical by Embassy on phone. We provided that in same week, its been like 15 days or so, saw medical receiving update and then one update on 23rd Sept. Even though they said everything is clear, they just need medical on phone but still waiting for status change to 'issued' :-/

Just hold on tight u will recieve ur call...

Timeline

Hello guys.. my wife had interview on 23rd sep in islamabad

CR1 category. Interview went really well but she was given green administrative processing paper. Visa officer lady said to my wife. Dont worry everything is good but they cant issue visa right now .. have to follow procedure. You will get ur passport in few days. But dont worry interview is clear. So confused at the moment. What would hav gone wrong. :/

Bro wish u best of luck in ur case.Green sheet shows that she has been placed in 221g admistrative processing.It will take some time as they need back ground checks. but not to worry if CO told her that she will get the visa soon than she will...

Timeline

When was your interview?

When did they call you for medical?

DO you know if they will call you for finger print and oath?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thay call me too for new medical and my creation date is also change i m going to send my new medical on monday and one more thing thay change immigrant to nonimmigrant so please tell me when thay will issue my visa after recive the medical anyone know about that....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thay call me too for new medical and my creation date is also change i m going to send my new medical on monday and one more thing thay change immigrant to nonimmigrant so please tell me when thay will issue my visa after recive the medical anyone know about that....

I think you are about to receive you visa!!!congratz!! how long was you in this AP?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.