slim

I'm carrying a gun - Am I looking for trouble?

Guns and stuff  

33 members have voted

1. 1. I have a gun on my person. Am I looking for trouble?

• Yes. You cannot carry a gun unless you are looking for trouble.
    • No. You can carry a gun and go about your everyday business.
    • Maybe. You might do more vigilante style profiling than normal.

372 posts in this topic

Carried my gun all weekend... Didnt find any trouble.

We all went to eat at the Chinese buffet..It is in a bad part of town, but right next to the interstate. I carried my glock 27.

Funny thing is we got to talking.

3 out of the 5 guys were carrying.

I don't open carry. It is my opinion that is a very poorly thought out tactical decision.

In most situations I do not carry. Only when I am in places with higher crime rates etc.

We all went to eat at the Chinese buffet..It is in a bad part of town, but right next to the interstate. I carried my glock 27.

Funny thing is we got to talking.

3 out of the 5 guys were carrying.

I don't open carry. It is my opinion that is a very poorly thought out tactical decision.

In most situations I do not carry. Only when I am in places with higher crime rates etc.

Just a thought, if that part of town is so bad that you need to carry a gun for your own safety, does it ever come to mind that you may be needlessly putting yourself and your wife's lives at risk? Or is that what makes the whole dining experience extra special?

That's effed up. wacko.png

Just a thought, if that part of town is so bad that you need to carry a gun for your own safety, does it ever come to mind that you may be needlessly putting yourself and your wife's lives at risk? Or is that what makes the whole dining experience extra special?

That's effed up.

i thought we were not supposed to be so paranoid that we alter our daily habits ?

Now you tell me I can't go eat at our Philippine wives favorite eating joint.

The place is right next to the interstate and has a lot of hotels and behind a McDonalds,next door to a Wal*mart

Not so bad I would not go there, .but i do carry when I hit that side of town.

Would you not get on a boat because, any boat increases your chance of drowning as opposed to staying on dry land. Kind of like saying I would not get on a boat if my child had to wear a life preserver.

Edited by The conciliator

If it's bad enough that you feel a gun is appropriate, it's not a good place to dine, just my personal opinion you understand ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I never carry because I perceive an increased threat. I carry regardless.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

We get you, slim. Never know when that AK-47 in the jeep is gonna come in handy.

There's a troubling trend between a good amount of the gun nuts on VJ, past and present. Might also explain why they're so paranoid about losing their guns.

A criminal record means what, exactly?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Just like every logical thinking person does.

A criminal record means what, exactly?

Umm, that you're a criminal for starters. I had to point that out to you?

I can just imagine the conversation.

"Hey honey, want to go out to dinner?"

"Sure, let me grab my purse!"

"Sounds good, let me grab my gun because of the high crime in that area."

Sounds like a nice evening.

But the egg rolls are to die for........................literally.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed and one quoting.
i'm quite certain members can post without making judgments about another member's mental state.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

No wonder he's in favor of no laws. laughing.gif

I never said that..Show me where I said that