madison925

Got my case number and some question

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called today and I got my Manila case number. I know it will take about a week for them to send it to Manila and the girl said it's on administrative processin.

Should I pay now for my visa interview? And schedule or wait til Monday to make sure my physcial case arrives at the Manila Embassy already?

09/27/12- Sent I-129F via UPS10/01/12- 129-F packet arrived in Texas10/03/12- NOA 1 routed to VCS10/09/12 Received hard copy of NOA 104/09/13 Received Rfe04/17/13 Replied to rfe07/16/13 NOA208/15/13 Manila Embassy Interview<p>Met in Memphis, TN

AOS

10/17/13- Sent AOS,EAD,AP

10/21/13- Noa1 (EAD and AP)

10/23/13- Noa1 (Green card)

11/19/13- Biometrics Appointment

12/1413- EAD and AP approved (card in production)

I would go ahead and pay fee now. We paid a few weeks after we got NOA2, but before we got MNL#. Visa fee is good for one year.

I scheduled the interview 15 minutes after we got MNL#. It's really up to you. You can wait and see what happens at NVC, but you can always reschedule the interview if NVC doesn't send your case in time. I think you can reschedule twice.

Go ahead and take care of medical and CFO while you are waiting. Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I would go ahead and pay fee now. We paid a few weeks after we got NOA2, but before we got MNL#. Visa fee is good for one year.

I scheduled the interview 15 minutes after we got MNL#. It's really up to you. You can wait and see what happens at NVC, but you can always reschedule the interview if NVC doesn't send your case in time. I think you can reschedule twice.

can anyone tell me if this is true for Mexico also? I would feel better if i could schedule the interview ASAP

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

can anyone tell me if this is true for Mexico also? I would feel better if i could schedule the interview ASAP

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/443559-mexico-ciudad-juarez-k-1-visa-medical-exam-interview-approval/?p=6396168

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Thank you very much

09/27/12- Sent I-129F via UPS10/01/12- 129-F packet arrived in Texas10/03/12- NOA 1 routed to VCS10/09/12 Received hard copy of NOA 104/09/13 Received Rfe04/17/13 Replied to rfe07/16/13 NOA208/15/13 Manila Embassy Interview<p>Met in Memphis, TN

AOS

Timeline

oh we are on the same boat but i persuaded my fiance that we can set interview for august so we wont wait too much. sigh we have lawyer but his not very helpful im doing all the paperworks. good luck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called today and I got my Manila case number. I know it will take about a week for them to send it to Manila and the girl said it's on administrative processin.

Should I pay now for my visa interview? And schedule or wait til Monday to make sure my physcial case arrives at the Manila Embassy already?

If you were told your file is in Administrative Processing, that could slow things down some... depending on what they are checking. How long your file will be in AP is hard to say so do get too rushed at the moment.

I would keep in contact with NVC. You can keep calling them every few days, or email NVC -

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov I highly recommend you email NVC for the MNL #, even if you call and get it, this will give you a correspondence from NVC with the MNL # for future reference. The email request for your MNL # is also a great way to track when your file is forwarded to USEM as NVC will not reply to the email until that time. ;)

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).

* Petitioner's name and date of birth.

( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

Click the link below in my signature for more info

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hi every one!!! Thanks for your input.. I checked it online and it says, in transit.

AOS

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi every one!!! Thanks for your input.. I checked it online and it says, in transit.

Well that wasn't much of an AP for sure.... !!! :thumbs:

Now it is for sure rock 'n' roll time!!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hello there!

I also got my Manila Case Number thru a phone call to NVC, I checked it on ceac website and as soon as it say's it's "ready" ( i thought to wait until it is ready to make it really sure!) I paid my visa fee right away! (My fiance is bugging me, always telling me do it NOW! secret7vf.gif ) and after 24 hours, I took a schedule for interview online and schedule my medical too!

I suggest that do your scheduling for interview online coz if it is by phone they will not allow you since you still don't have a confirmation letter from the embassy.

After waiting for so long to receive NOA2 we are all in a hurry! rofl.gif

"God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect."

- Hebrew 11:40

Timeline

hello there!

I also got my Manila Case Number thru a phone call to NVC, I checked it on ceac website and as soon as it say's it's "ready" ( i thought to wait until it is ready to make it really sure!) I paid my visa fee right away! (My fiance is bugging me, always telling me do it NOW! secret7vf.gif ) and after 24 hours, I took a schedule for interview online and schedule my medical too!

I suggest that do your scheduling for interview online coz if it is by phone they will not allow you since you still don't have a confirmation letter from the embassy.

After waiting for so long to receive NOA2 we are all in a hurry! rofl.gif

Yes, waiting for NOA2 is taking so long. But now it's taking too fast.

when is you interview?

AOS

Yes, waiting for NOA2 is taking so long. But now it's taking too fast.

when is you interview?

My interview would be on August 15, 2013... medical will be next week! Praying that things goes well!

"God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect."

- Hebrew 11:40

Timeline

My interview would be on August 15, 2013... medical will be next week! Praying that things goes well!

My interview too will be on Aug 15, 7:30am. Yay

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.