Seth-Natali

Ex Issues

155 posts in this topic

My wife and I corresponded for three months before we met for 10 days. On day eight I proposed, we both agreed we were being very silly and presumptuous and forward but also agreed we both felt everything just clicked for each other. We also agreed that there would be many more months of vetting out the relationship while we pursued the K-1. We'd also agreed that at any time if anyone said No, then all would end with no questions! We also gave each other the same ending option after they arrived and for the final decision to get married within the 90 days.

Of course we came very close to ending it all due to the unique outside pressures our relationship had to endure but we overcame all and now are happily together.

Unless your emailing snd Skyping was not very intense, I somehow can't fathom how anyone wouldn't be able to determine after six months of that if the other person was the one?

Then again if you truly do not know if she is the one, and you still need more time.....and if she is not willing to give you that time, then you should let her go and find another and ensure early on that you want to meet more than once.

We corresponded for 5 mos. (Google Talk, ooVoo, and Skype) before I flew over there for a month. I proposed about 6 hours after I arrived...like a hour after she peeled off her clothes and we did the deed. One look at that tight little ####### of hers and it was all she wrote.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed and one for quoting said post. post that quoted returned below minus the quote

Before getting serious with my RUB hottie, I went on a few dates with a seemingly nice dental hygienist. On the third (and last) date she said to me "You're a doctor, so why don't you drive a BMW?" After she found out I wasn't a show off status seeking guy she lost interest. Lucky for me.

post removed for

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination).

cease the negative stereotyping of women.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I agree with Phil and Kip on the timing. especially if she was advertising for marriage on a website. She does not want to mess around and waste time. If you are not serious, say so and be gone. That is how they are going to feel about it.

I never got the impression that RUB women were into long dating periods, maye worng but I dated a lot of them and they were either of the "I want to get married" type, preferably NOW or the "wham bam see you later" type. Get on, get off, get out!

I did have ONE woman friend that I had a lot of dates with over two years and she did not seem overly interested in marriage but liked a male companion. Very nice woman, attractive but she was really very religious and I could not deal with that in a wife...good friend, but not a wife, sorry.

Even Alla, who was not looking per se (think they are ALL looking to one degree or another) and was not advertising and I met by chance, was not slow to make her interests known. RUB women are not going to sit around for 2-3 years hoping you will ask her.

That's one thing I admire about RUB chicks. There's no wasting time with those gals. It's well worth the risk imo. I mean on the hotness scale RUB chicks are off the charts hence the reason more Super Models come from RUB countries than anywhere else in the world. Iv'e never seen so many hot chicks in my life until my first trip to a RUB country...which was Russia at the time. And on my first trip to Minsk it was even better. Vacation time, hot weather in the middle of summer and it was hot chick city. Beautiful model like chicks everywhere running around in mini skirts and stiletto heels. I thought I had died and went to heaven. Never saw anything like that before in my life and Iv'e done a bit of travelling.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That's one thing I admire about RUB chicks. There's no wasting time with those gals. It's well worth the risk imo. I mean on the hotness scale RUB chicks are off the charts hence the reason more Super Models come from RUB countries than anywhere else in the world. Iv'e never seen so many hot chicks in my life until my first trip to a RUB country...which was Russia at the time. And on my first trip to Minsk it was even better. Vacation time, hot weather in the middle of summer and it was hot chick city. Beautiful model like chicks everywhere running around in mini skirts and stiletto heels. I thought I had died and went to heaven. Never saw anything like that before in my life and Iv'e done a bit of travelling.

One of those things that passes you by and then you remember it later...

When I was getting ready to go to my assignment in Odessa I had a metting and one of the more experienced, more traveled engineers caught me after the meeting and asked "have you ever been to Odessa or Ukraine?" No. "Are you single or married" Single. "You are going to like Odessa" :unsure: You know you pass that off as "hmm, wonder what THAT is all about?"

OMG!! Before I got to my apartment I was thinking "no one is EVER going to believe me, no one, ever" :P Thank goodness for the RUB forum.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

One of those things that passes you by and then you remember it later...

When I was getting ready to go to my assignment in Odessa I had a metting and one of the more experienced, more traveled engineers caught me after the meeting and asked "have you ever been to Odessa or Ukraine?" No. "Are you single or married" Single. "You are going to like Odessa" :unsure: You know you pass that off as "hmm, wonder what THAT is all about?"

OMG!! Before I got to my apartment I was thinking "no one is EVER going to believe me, no one, ever" :P Thank goodness for the RUB forum.

Every time I go back there I feel like a kid in a toy store. :luv:

sigbet.jpg

you paid for a foreign trip with a hot foreign woman in Italy and had the most incredible acrobatic sex you ever imagined night and day for the duration of trip. (She is a RUB girl we know what happens in the bedroom) Who is the loser? Paying for a vacation is not bad in any case as long as you get to enjoy it also.

I have no problem with prostitution. What I'm saying is you shouldn't be trying to marry a hooker. If you're paying for sex on an exotic vaction, that's great. What I'm getting at is you shouldn't be doing that for a potential wife. If your potential wife is coming to meet you for a sex vacation she should be paying her half. If not, she's a prostitute.

An American woman brings her condo, her BMW car, her great job, her bank account, her PhD, her ENGLISH into the marriage. No plane tickets to buy, visa fees to pay, English lessons to pay for, driving school tuition, new car payments, etc. etc.

Exactly my point. When you pay for all that stuff, your wife is basically a prostitute and your arrangement is sex for payment in the form of vacations, school, a car, etc.

I realize marriage is that arrangement to a certain extent. But, as VV's pointed out, an American chick brings all that to the table already. (Well, most of it, anyway.) If you're simply "buying new" then you might as well say, "I married a mail-order hooker."

Well thanks for everybodys input. Im 99% sure she is not a scam, she has paid for all her half of everything never asked for money and refused any money i wanted to give her after this trip to help with future costs.

Sounds good.

And a diamond in Paris never hurt anyone's chances. Hang in there. She may be bummed you didn't ask her on your last trip, but it's not like she's going to say no next time around. Just let her know you're taking it slow because of how much you care and how important she is to you. They love that sh!t in any language.

Most RUB chicks are of mind; "Sh*t or get off the pot because life's too short and times is a wasting." That may not always be a good thing, but that's how their wired.

Whether it's a good thing or not, it's consistent. I'll take consistency over bullsh!t drama any day. "But you said you'd call at 4:00. I waited until 4:30 and you still didn't call me." Uh, is your phone broken? RUB chicks - "You say you gonna call me at 4:00 and you not call. By 4:02 I on za bus meet whis my friends do my business. I not need stupid man who not call me."

We corresponded for 5 mos. (Google Talk, ooVoo, and Skype) before I flew over there for a month. I proposed about 6 hours after I arrived...like a hour after she peeled off her clothes and we did the deed. One look at that tight little ####### of hers and it was all she wrote.

I'll never forget one "girlfriend" who was genuinely upset when I didn't propose to her after she gave up the goods. I let her know "that thing aint special. They're all over the place!"

She wasn't too happy. But she kept trying!

Good thing I didn't marry her. I called her a few months after I left and she'd already married some other dude. When I asked her where she was (sounded like she was at a party) she said, "I'm at my lover's house." Oh, you mean your husband. "No. My lover. My husband at home."

Whoops!

Beautiful model like chicks everywhere running around in mini skirts and stiletto heels. I thought I had died and went to heaven. Never saw anything like that before in my life and Iv'e done a bit of travelling.

People just don't believe me.

... until I show them pictures.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

And a diamond in Paris never hurt anyone's chances. Hang in there. She may be bummed you didn't ask her on your last trip, but it's not like she's going to say no next time around. Just let her know you're taking it slow because of how much you care and how important she is to you. They love that sh!t in any language.

If, after six months of nice correspondence (assuming the content was all good relative to deciding if each other was to be a life partner) and then after just the first trip for a few days.......she's so bent out of shape that you didn't ask her to marry her......then she may not be worth that.

Regardless of what I posted earlier, if you have all along stated you wanted to visit a few times with each other and that you don't want to jump into things real quick (assuming you did say this?), then she knew your "plan". If she's trying to be pushy, then that may not be a good sign.

Your call....keep us posted.

Another question.....besides it was warmer in Italy, why not visit to her hometown? Meet her parents? Was this discussed? Did she negate this kind of visit categorically? If so, then she may be just a GTG.

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

I have no problem with prostitution. What I'm saying is you shouldn't be trying to marry a hooker. If you're paying for sex on an exotic vaction, that's great. What I'm getting at is you shouldn't be doing that for a potential wife. If your potential wife is coming to meet you for a sex vacation she should be paying her half. If not, she's a prostitute.

And how many gals...RUB or not RUB pay for their half? And if a RUB chick pays for her half and she doesn't have some killer job in Moscow, god only knows how she came up with the dough to fly to Italy and pay for her r/t ticket, along with half of everything else. Even the gals in the states don't pay half unless it's your wife and your splitting the bills like house payment, car payment, food, etc... via direct deposit in a joint account.

Exactly my point. When you pay for all that stuff, your wife is basically a prostitute and your arrangement is sex for payment in the form of vacations, school, a car, etc.

See my answer up above.

I realize marriage is that arrangement to a certain extent. But, as VV's pointed out, an American chick brings all that to the table already. (Well, most of it, anyway.) If you're simply "buying new" then you might as well say, "I married a mail-order hooker."

This one is too easy. An American chick that owns her own house, condo, whatever and drives a beemer. She either worked for it via a professional job or she got it in a divorce. The professional chick is going to be set in her ways...have fun with that one. Been there and done that and I would go without than ever go that route again. It's comparable to a slow death with lots of pain involved.

Sounds good.

Agreed. I doubt if she hangs around if something as good or even better comes up. Life's too short.

Whether it's a good thing or not, it's consistent. I'll take consistency over bullsh!t drama any day. "But you said you'd call at 4:00. I waited until 4:30 and you still didn't call me." Uh, is your phone broken? RUB chicks - "You say you gonna call me at 4:00 and you not call. By 4:02 I on za bus meet whis my friends do my business. I not need stupid man who not call me."

I'm all for consistency. That and you always know where you stand with a RUB chick. Being a major ####### with them sometimes also helps.

I'll never forget one "girlfriend" who was genuinely upset when I didn't propose to her after she gave up the goods. I let her know "that thing aint special. They're all over the place!"

She wasn't too happy. But she kept trying!

Good thing I didn't marry her. I called her a few months after I left and she'd already married some other dude. When I asked her where she was (sounded like she was at a party) she said, "I'm at my lover's house." Oh, you mean your husband. "No. My lover. My husband at home."

Whoops!

People just don't believe me.

... until I show them pictures.

RUB countries are like heaven on earth to any guy who's into hot chicks. :yes:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

knows how she came up with the dough to fly to Italy and pay for her r/t ticket, along with half of everything else.

Actually travelling to foreign countries is dirt cheap if done from Russia.

During her visit this past Oct/Nov, my wife and her sister, both jetted off to 10 days in Sharm el Sheik Egypt, all inclusive, airfare, hotel, food, (4 star) for $300 each.

A similar two week jount in Turkey would be $200 each. Italy would be similarly affordable; in fact my wife's new retirement plan is to live in her new flat in southern Russia and travel around from there on the cheap. I'm all for that!

During her visit this past Oct/Nov, my wife and her sister, both jetted off to 10 days in Sharm el Sheik Egypt, all inclusive, airfare, hotel, food, (4 star) for $300 each.

A similar two week jount in Turkey would be $200 each. Italy would be similarly affordable; in fact my wife's new retirement plan is to live in her new flat in southern Russia and travel around from there on the cheap. I'm all for that!

You plan on living in southern Russia?

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

You plan on living in southern Russia?

That's my wife's plan; I'm all for it....presently that travel shtick is a great deal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't agree. Egypt, Turkey, Czech Republic, bus-tours to Europe are cheap.

Italy won't be that cheap, no way. Well, the flight tickets from Moscow and other European territories in Russia will be a lot cheaper than from the US, but look up hotel and tour prices - it's going to be the same price as it is for American travelers.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Timeline

I don't agree. Egypt, Turkey, Czech Republic, bus-tours to Europe are cheap.

Italy won't be that cheap, no way. Well, the flight tickets from Moscow and other European territories in Russia will be a lot cheaper than from the US, but look up hotel and tour prices - it's going to be the same price as it is for American travelers.

OK, whatever......anyway, travelling to local countries is NOT beyond a normal Russian woman's abilities. That in itself is not a reason to be concerned about it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Turkey and Egypt are cheap visits, but aren't Italy or Paris. Both are Muslim countries with long histories with Russia and no need for visas. Western Europe is another story.

Addendum: Oh...I see the point has already been made. Never mind.

Edited by visaveteran1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The hot chicks in Russia have one drawback...they're in Russia! I hated the travel to the FSU. Hated it! Kicked my butt every time. This made it difficult for me to truly be myself. I was jet-lagged, exhausted, grumpy and my whole system was off. Looking back, I'm amazed I kept returning.

Maybe if I were younger it would have been easier, but I started my Russian wife hunting when I was older. I made 8 or 9 trips in total. Three trips were for 30 days and these were better because I got to adjust to being there. I did slowly learn how to travel the easiest way possible (short of going first class) but it was never good.

Now I would not go over there. My FSU days are over. If I find another Russian girlfriend/lover/wife she'll be in the USA already.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.