^_^

Radical Homosexual Pirates Invade Tampa, Roam Streets

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Yes, the guy who wrote this really, truly is on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors (Sterling district).
January 29th is the 106th annual Gasparilla Pirate Fest in Tampa Bay, Florida.

The event is a full two weeks of seemingly family oriented events, with parades and treasure hunts around the city.

But in recent years Radical Homosexuals have been intent on turning it into a two week alcohol fueled display of public debauchery.

Word is that Radical Homosexuals have infiltrated as event organizers to promote homosexual events that are designed to prey upon unsuspecting college students by enticing them to join their “krewes” and help build parade floats in exchange for free alcohol.

When the young men are sufficiently intoxicated, homosexuals dressed as pirates whisk them away to God knows where to take advantage of them sexually.

There are even countless stories of any number of immoral sex act being performed by open homosexuals - some even in broad daylight during the event.

Pro-family citizens and churches in Tampa are horrified and unfortunately VASTLY outnumbered and overwhelmed by the popularity of the event.

One mother complained her three year old had witnessed a man performing oral sex on a Jack Sparrow look alike in her front yard.

As long as the Radical Homosexuals run free in our streets, they will continue to spread their debauchery and corrupt our culture.

http://inquisitionnews.amplify.com/2011/02/09/radical-homosexuals-pirates-invade-tampa-fl-roam-streets/

http://bluevirginia.us/diary/3073/eugene-delgaudio-radical-homosexual-pirates-invade-tampa-loudoun-county-next

Filed: Timeline

There is another Pirate Festival in Vallejo, California sometime around June. You would think a bunch of flamboyantly dressed folks that like to take long trips together in close quarteres sans female company might be a bit more sexually adventurous, wouldn't you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:rofl:

They do this because otherwise it is very difficult for Gay men in Florida to find sex partners. Especially if they are pirates.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this could explain the fixation pirates have with their booty. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I hugely puffy heart this thread title. :lol:

Gasparilla is a completely nutso parade, my experience only stems back to 1999 (when I moved to Tampa) - and even then I don't think it had the reputation of conservative family friendly parade. Maybe they are hoping to turn it into family friendly? Will probably take a long time before the stank of debauchery is removed from it's reputation. :P

Gay pirates are so 2002. A friend of mine who was at last year's pride event in Portland said that in 2010 it was all about LGBTQ zombies. Sadly we have to wait until June to find out what 2011's trend will be in stumptown. But it sure as hell won't be pirates.

Edited by sandinista!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Gay pirates are so 2002. A friend of mine who was at last year's pride event in Portland said that in 2010 it was all about LGBTQ zombies. Sadly we have to wait until June to find out what 2011's trend will be in stumptown. But it sure as hell won't be pirates.

Great! Now I can wear my pirate costume again and no one will think I am gay!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla