Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Can anyone check their status with their receipt number yet? I still can't and got my NOA1 on Dec15th... I called USCIS 2 weeks ago to see why and they said they haven't updated the system or whatever and it'd take another week..yeah that was 2 weeks ago.

Matt, I tried to PM you with this and I could not because my VJ PM's are not sending and I can't get an email over. Try and email them at the following:

USCIS Service Centers

If you contacted the National Customer Service Center with a case-related inquiry and more than 30 days have passed and you have not received a response, you may email the appropriate USCIS Service Center with your inquiry:

:star: If you do not receive a response within 21 days of contacting the Service Center, you may contact the USCIS Headquarters Office of Service Center Operations by email at SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov.:star:

Also, If you want to use this letter, I'll post it here for you.

TO: USCIS (add service center here)

From: Matt (include surname), Physical Address, and Phone

Date: January 24, 2011

RE: I-129F Case # WAC 0000000000 (Put receipt # -- has 10 digits)

Dear Sir or Madam:<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

I am the Petitioner for (fiancé(e)'s name) and have submitted our I-129F K-1 Petition on December 10, 2010. We are in receipt of the USCIS I-797C Notice of Action dated, December 15, 2010. Please see attached copy of scanned original documentation.

I have called on the following dates to your offices (include dates), regarding our inability to effectively use your official USCIS website to check for our status. Apparently, the site was under construction and I was told we would be able to check status within two weeks time after your Webmasters updated your site. However, it appears I still cannot, which is the reason for my email today.

I would ask that you please inform me in writing within receipt of this letter of our current status and confirm that our USCIS Registration is active and updated.

Thank you for your attention on this very important and urgent matter.

Regards,

Matt____________, Petitioner

Fiancée's Name, Beneficiary

CC: you, your fiancée (put email addresses here)

OK, let us know the outcome of how you handled this.

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hi dizzylox, I'd love to be added to the group timeline chart!

checking on our case status on the uscis website is freaking me out - it lists average processing time of I129-f as 12.9 months! D: We have our wedding booked for 11-11-11, so this is a HUGE problem! It lists the time for Texas (where we sent) as 5 months though.. The stress is killing me you guys!

bubbi, where did you see where yours has been routed to?

mattb05, we got our NOA1 on dec.02 and we can check the status of it online

Christine, it said something about it on the page where we check our case status, read it carefully because sometimes you can miss on things there. We instantly checked on the processing time for Vermont and it said 5 months at least :( Try and see if you can find something there ...

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery !!!

Gjo3p2.png

Timeline

Hi Guys,

I'm a little late joining the discussion. I'm a december filer too!

:goofy:Welcome Nicole & Emilio to the Thread!!:goofy:

Happy to see you here!

You're not late... just jump in anytime.

Mari

Timeline

Hey everyone ...

Thank you for the invitation :) We started our journey in Dec. too, and we got the NOA1 couple of days after we filed the k1. At this point, we have no clue on what is going on. Our case was forwarded to Vermont Center and now we just wait and stress. My Fiance was here for Xmas and New Year, he got to spend time with me and my family and now he is gone :(

From other users we found out that cases which go through Vermont Center take approximately 5 months to be approved, and over (if everything is ok). I see people here saying that their case has been touched, but we dont know how to do that. When we check the status on our case, it only says Initial review ...

Time seems to pass so slowly when we are apart :(

Anyway, hello to all of you, and i wish good luck to everyone, may we all get our NOA2 as soon as possible ;)

:goofy:Welcome Terry & Natasha to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Glad you made it and looking forward to getting to know you.

Mari

Timeline

checking on our case status on the uscis website is freaking me out - it lists average processing time of I129-f as 12.9 months! D: We have our wedding booked for 11-11-11, so this is a HUGE problem! It lists the time for Texas (where we sent) as 5 months though.. The stress is killing me you guys!

:energy:Welcome Blake & Christine to the Thread!!!:energy:

Always nice to meet more December Filers!

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Christine, it said something about it on the page where we check our case status, read it carefully because sometimes you can miss on things there. We instantly checked on the processing time for Vermont and it said 5 months at least :( Try and see if you can find something there ...

I just went to the uscis site and checked my case status (through the option to do that on the homepage) and it doesn't say anything about it being sent elsewhere. Does this mean it stayed at the texas service center for processing? It says it estimates 5 months for texas, but thats about what I was 'time budgeting' for (we have already set our wedding date).

event.png

I see people here saying that their case has been touched, but we dont know how to do that. When we check the status on our case, it only says Initial review ...

Hi there, welcome aboard :)

When you're checking your case status, "Last Updated" is your last "touch" date :)

Hi Christine! I update the list every morning. I'll make sure to add ya! Where are you seeing that the average processing time is 12.9 months? We have seen 5 months, but not 12? Can you link us?

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Can anyone check their status with their receipt number yet? I still can't and got my NOA1 on Dec15th... I called USCIS 2 weeks ago to see why and they said they haven't updated the system or whatever and it'd take another week..yeah that was 2 weeks ago.

Hey Matt,

Do you know where you have been routed? I do know that those who were routed to CSC were having some issues seeing their case number online. I personally had problems viewing mine (I'm at VSC), but it ended up being because I was missing a digit. :)

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Updated: Jan 24, 2011.

1emi5z.png

Thank you for adding us!!! By the way ours is being processed in California. Thank you once again!

12-27-2010: I-129F arrived at USCIS sent packet on 12/23

12-29-2010: Notice date on NOA1

12-31-2010: Check cleared

01-02-2011: NOA1 received via SMS & E-Mail

01-06-2011: NOA1 hardcopy received via USPS[/color]

2-17-2011:Touched

04/12/2011:NOA2!!!!!

4-18-11: Received by NVC

4-20-11: Left NVC

4-24-11: Received by the consulate in Abu Dhabi

4-27-11:Received both packet 3 & 4 via e-mail from Abu Dhabi

7-25-11:Interview date-Administrative Processing

8-3-11:Administrative Processing ended - APPROVED!!!!!! :D

8-25-11:POE-SFO

9-10-11:Married!!!

9-26-11:Sent AOS Packet

10-6-11:Received NOA1s via text and E-mail

10-9-11:NOA1 hardcopies received, along with biometrics appointment letter

10-25-11:Biometrics Appointment

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Everyone! We are a Dec K1 filer as well. Glad to see all of you here and wishing you all a smooth and easy process! =)

Interview & Approved: November 1st, 2011
Received Visa in Hand: November 4th, 2011
POE Buffalo: November 15, 2011
Married: November 18, 2011

Adjustment of Status Process:
Received SSN: January 7, 2012
Received Driver's license: January 30, 2012
Mailed out i485, i131 & i765 & other supporting docs/forms: January 18th, 2012

i485:
NOA1: January 23rd, 2012
case transferred to CSC: February 10th, 2012
Biometrics: February 21st, 2012

i765:
Biometrics: February 21st, 2012

131:

i751:

Mailed package: March 31st, 2014

NOA1: April 8, 2014

Biometrics Appointment: May 1st, 2014

event.png

Timeline

Hi Everyone! We are a Dec K1 filer as well. Glad to see all of you here and wishing you all a smooth and easy process! =)

:goofy: Welcome S & I to the Thread!!!! :goofy:

Nice to meet new Dec K1 Filers & Happy you're here!

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello all!!

Another December filer here (Shawn (that's me) and Sonoko). I look forward to start seeing movement (granted in several months) of everyone's applications! Patience is the key, and this process to me is insignificant compared to the future of a lifetime of love and a happy, beautiful family!!

Please add me to the updates also!

-Shawn

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Timeline

Hello all!!

Another December filer here (Shawn (that's me) and Sonoko). I look forward to start seeing movement (granted in several months) of everyone's applications! Patience is the key, and this process to me is insignificant compared to the future of a lifetime of love and a happy, beautiful family!!

Please add me to the updates also!

-Shawn

:energy:Welcome Shawn & Sonoko to the Thread!!!:energy:

Happy to see you came to say hello and meet everybody!

"OOH-RAH CAPT!"

Mari :girlwerewolf2xn: <<<<--- A "Hoo-ah Brat" he he

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

:goofy:Welcome Terry & Natasha to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Glad you made it and looking forward to getting to know you.

Mari

Tnx Mari and Kadir :)Both for the invitation to join this thread and for making it possible for all of us to meet here and share our thoughts.

I just learned how to check on our case status and see if it was touched or not ... It hasnt :( Last time it was touched was on the 12 th Dec, that is when they received it :( So no news since then ...

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery !!!

Gjo3p2.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.