Danno

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

r863897516.jpg?x=213&y=142&xc=1&yc=1&wc=410&hc=273&q=85&sig=cGCXVeag7DcjiEVIgbvXSw--

By Ben Berkowitz – Fri Sep 3, 5:03 am ET

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – A well-known Australian Muslim cleric has called for the beheading of Dutch anti-Islamic politician Geert Wilders, a newspaper said on Friday.

Wilders' Freedom Party scored the biggest gains in June 9 polls and is currently negotiating to form a new minority government with the Liberals and Christian Democrats. Polls show Wilders would win a new election if one were called now.

Wilders demanded to know why he had learnt about the threat from the newspaper and not from Dutch authorities who are guarding him after a film and remarks he made angered Muslims around the world.

De Telegraaf, the Netherlands' largest newspaper, led its front page on Friday with a story on the speech by Feiz Muhammad.

The Sydney-born Muhammad has gained notoriety for, among other things, calling on young children to be radicalized and blaming rape victims for their own attacks.

The paper posted an English-language audio clip in which he refers to Wilders as "this Satan, this devil, this politician in Holland" and explains that anyone who talks about Islam like Wilders does should be executed by beheading.

De Telegraaf did not say when the speech was given but said it and the Dutch secret service both had copies. According to his website, Muhammad is based in Malaysia.

Wilders told Reuters it was "really terrible news" and that he was taking it seriously.

"I will ask for clarification from the Dutch minister of interior/justice why the secret service and anti-terrorism unit NCTb have not informed me before and what the consequences will be for me," he said in an email.

A spokesman for the Dutch secret service referred inquiries on the threat to the NCTb. A spokeswoman for the NCTb was not available to comment.

Wilders is currently on trial in the Netherlands for inciting hatred and discrimination against Muslims.

The Freedom Party leader made a film in 2008 which accused the Koran of inciting violence and mixed images of terrorist attacks with quotations from the Islamic holy book.

Wilders was also charged because of outspoken remarks in the media, such as an opinion piece in a Dutch daily in which he compared Islam to fascism and the Koran to Adolf Hitler's book "Mein Kampf."

Of late he has been in the news for plans to speak out against a planned mosque in New York City on September 11, the ninth anniversary of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

But his views have also made him extremely popular with a segment of the country uneasy about the Netherlands' commitment to multiculturalism.

(Reporting by Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Jon Hemming)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100903/wl_nm/us_dutch_wilders

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Is that supposed to legitimise his calls to execution as representative of muslim values, that he was originally an Australian citizen? He lives in Malaysia now, I wonder why?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

A true man of Allah.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

A true man of Allah.

Do you know what Allah means in Arabic?

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Timeline

Is that supposed to legitimise his calls to execution as representative of muslim values, that he was originally an Australian citizen? He lives in Malaysia now, I wonder why?

I think it is one more crack in the canard ... it's only poor mislead youth with no hope at a future who embrace this anti-western mentality.

75% of UK attacks were from UK born Muslims.

THis has nothing to do with branding all muslims as Terrorists, it has everything to do with poking holes in the myths about those who are.

William Penn

I think it is one more crack in the canard ... it's only poor mislead youth with no hope at a future who embrace this anti-western mentality.

75% of UK attacks were from UK born Muslims.

THis has nothing to do with branding all muslims as Terrorists, it has everything to do with poking holes in the myths about those who are.

Attacks on what? The bold statement is meaningless.

No one ever said that terrorists are simply a product of poverty Danno, in the real world, the paths to terrorism are many and complex and it is not simply a muslim problem or phenomena. Your example tells us that those who resort to terrorism come from all walks of life not that there is something dangerous in the muslim religion that produces terrorists. Back to the drawing board you go.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Chickpea?

Good one mawilson, but no Allah doesn't mean chickpea....it means God in Arabic. Even the arab christians call God "Allah". Every language has their own word for god......it surprises me how many english speaking people fail to realize that not every country calls God "God".

Edited by IncorrectPolitics

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good one mawilson, but no Allah doesn't mean chickpea....it means God in Arabic. Even the arab christians call God "Allah". Every language has their own word for god......it surprises me how many english speaking people fail to realize that not every country calls God "God".

Yeah sorry that was Hummus.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Yeah sorry that was Hummus.

You don't watch Hung on HBO do you? :rofl:

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Danno, why are you starting these off-topic, emotionally charged threads here? How do they relate to Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus immigration issues? VJ is a nice, supportive community of people, and these posts are incompatible with keeping it that way. Why don't you take this stuff to a political message board. You must be able to find a more appropriate venue than VJ for these threads.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How do they relate to Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus immigration issues?

When the Muslims are done with America and Western Europe, Eastern Europe will be next.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Danno, why are you starting these off-topic, emotionally charged threads here? How do they relate to Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus immigration issues? VJ is a nice, supportive community of people, and these posts are incompatible with keeping it that way. Why don't you take this stuff to a political message board. You must be able to find a more appropriate venue than VJ for these threads.

:rofl:

were you to check, you'd see this is "Politics and Religion" a subforum of "off topic"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:-) I didn't realize there was such a forum, although I don't know why they propagate the posts from the "off-topic forum" to the portals for specific regional issues.

:rofl:

were you to check, you'd see this is "Politics and Religion" a subforum of "off topic"

Timeline

Attacks on what? The bold statement is meaningless.

No one ever said that terrorists are simply a product of poverty Danno, in the real world, the paths to terrorism are many and complex and it is not simply a muslim problem or phenomena. Your example tells us that those who resort to terrorism come from all walks of life not that there is something dangerous in the muslim religion that produces terrorists. Back to the drawing board you go.

Yeah you're right MC, people blowing up planes and people are coming from "all walks of life".

None are so blind as them who refuse to see.

:thumbs:

William Penn