Danno

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

64 posts in this topic

Yeah you're right MC, people blowing up planes and people are coming from "all walks of life".

None are so blind as them who refuse to see.

:thumbs:

I know more about terrorists that you could ever hope to Danno - and they are not confined to slums or restricted by religious dogma.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

Welcome to the world of Islam....

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Welcome to the world of Islam....

I am sure by "beheading" the cleric really meant "kill him with kindness."

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I know more about terrorists that you could ever hope to Danno - and they are not confined to slums or restricted by religious dogma.

Hello.... I was the one who posted this story showing this latest Islamist calling for someones head if from AU.... not a slum.

Everyone realizes terrorism in not unique to Muslims, but they do seem to have the market.... cornered in this place and time.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Hello.... I was the one who posted this story showing this latest Islamist calling for someones head if from AU.... not a slum.

Everyone realizes terrorism in not unique to Muslims, but they do seem to have the market.... cornered in this place and time.

Hello, your point in doing so was to try to make a connection between what one considers as moderate muslims and the terrorists in order to further the mischievous belief that the muslim credo itself breeds and encourages terrorists in a way that no other religion does. That is a false and misleading conclusion.

Also, you might want to study more world news because muslims most certainly are not cornering the terrorism market.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Hello, your point in doing so was to try to make a connection between what one considers as moderate muslims and the terrorists in order to further the mischievous belief that the muslim credo itself breeds and encourages terrorists in a way that no other religion does. That is a false and misleading conclusion.

Q: Why is it, the LEFT who can't comprehend -life as it is, can "read minds"?

My point was to highlight a common occurrence.... a Muslim from a western country embracing a radical mindset.

How could you consider him a "moderate Muslim"?

I don't think I have ever made the connection between Islam's teachings and the actions of some of it's followers.

YOu have never seen me post parts of the Koran or anything like that, I generally avoid these fruitless debates.

William Penn

Q: Why is it, the LEFT who can't comprehend -life as it is, can "read minds"?

My point was to highlight a common occurrence.... a Muslim from a western country embracing a radical mindset.

How could you consider him a "moderate Muslim"?

I don't think I have ever made the connection between Islam's teachings and the actions of some of it's followers.

YOu have never seen me post parts of the Koran or anything like that, I generally avoid these fruitless debates.

Highlight a common occurrence? What do you classify as a 'common' occurrence? For me a common occurrence is one that happens more frequently than not. Are you seriously suggesting that more than half of western muslims embrace radicalism? Or is common for you these isolated oddities that you hunt out in order not to make any kind of point?

I do not consider him moderate, I consider him a nutter and would suggest that he moved away from Australia because he was well aware that his views would not be tolerated there.

Timeline

Highlight a common occurrence? What do you classify as a 'common' occurrence?

I bet the Catholic Church wishes they could shirk off Priests abusing teenage boys as just ..... "a minority within us".

Surely these occurrences were not "common."

Right?

William Penn

I bet the Catholic Church wishes they could shirk off Priests abusing teenage boys as just ..... "a minority within us".

Surely these occurrences were not "common."

Right?

What have pedophile catholic priests got to do with my question? You made a claim that it is a common occurrence for western muslims to become radicalized. What is your definition of common, and more importantly, what is the point of identifying this so called 'common occurrence'? What are you getting at exactly?

Timeline

What have pedophile catholic priests got to do with my question? You made a claim that it is a common occurrence for western muslims to become radicalized. What is your definition of common, and more importantly, what is the point of identifying this so called 'common occurrence'? What are you getting at exactly?

COmmon= happens on a regular basis.

William Penn

COmmon= happens on a regular basis.

Statistically, what % constitutes common/regular?

You didn't bother to even try to explain why this supposed 'common occurrence' might be important. Try to take a stab at that?

Timeline

Statistically, what % constitutes common/regular?

You didn't bother to even try to explain why this supposed 'common occurrence' might be important. Try to take a stab at that?

Any time something happens more than bi-weekly.

:P

William Penn

Any time something happens more than bi-weekly.

:P

Just out of interest, if Wilders were to be a fascist on a par with Hitler, would calls for his execution be justified?

Just out of interest, if Wilders were to be a fascist on a par with Hitler, would calls for his execution be justified?

Calls for his execution via beheading fatwa from a clerical leader of that most peaceful of religions, Islam, are justifiable to you? On par with a fully adjudicated criminal death penalty case? MC you are losing it if so!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Thats an interesting question.

There are times when responsible "bodies" have to make such a decision such as an execution,

however in this case we are talking about a sole person calling for the "beheading".

As far as I know WILDERS has done two things

- Insulted Islam

-worked very hard to make the case that Islam has no place in a European civilized society.

Neither one in my opinion warrants beheading.

William Penn