• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Whoa!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, seriously!! How is that even possible!! To be one number off on every single one!? Crazy! I think he should play again!!! It's a sign!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Ouch, so close yet so far.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

People aren't looking at this very logically. These numbers are no closer than any other 7 numbers that are not the winning numbers. Lottery draws are not sequential (duh) so had 13 not been drawn, there is no logical reason to suppose 12 would have been instead.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
People aren't looking at this very logically. These numbers are no closer than any other 7 numbers that are not the winning numbers. Lottery draws are not sequential (duh) so had 13 not been drawn, there is no logical reason to suppose 12 would have been instead.

Over-analyzing a bit, are we?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

It's just so weird that it differs by one like the scratch tickets. Most times when you buy a scratch ticket, chances are the numbers would also differ by one compared to the jackpot.

Strange. Probably been rigged or something.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Cleo, how can you be so cold and out of touch not to give the guy acknowledgement that his bro's ticket was exactly one number off every number. What are the odds of that happening? It's a major freak out. Just try to imagine if it happened to you!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The lottery is for suckers. These are same people who gripe about the price of gas while they blow money gambling away their earnings.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Cleo, how can you be so cold and out of touch not to give the guy acknowledgement that his bro's ticket was exactly one number off every number. What are the odds of that happening? It's a major freak out. Just try to imagine if it happened to you!

:rofl:

Cold and out of touch? Further compounding the myths here. Sympathy for something real is one thing, sympathy for a misunderstanding of how lotteries work quite another. At the end of the day, whatever I think it doesn't change reality, and the reality is, he didn't even come close. Now five or six numbers correct and one off, now that would be cause for commiseration.

Over-analyzing a bit, are we?

No.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .