I am planning to add my soon-to-be wife to the Healthcare exchange after we get her SSN, get married and apply for AoS (she is coming on her K-1 in February). I have a few questions I could use some clarity on:
1. Does anyone have a link to official documentation as to whether receiving the income tax credit under the ACA exchange causes a problem under the PC rules? (let's stipulate that the new I-944 PC rule is in place for this discussion - if it goes away due to courts or Biden, then great. I know medicaid is considered a problem for PC, but want to be sure that the tax credit under the ACA is not a problem)
2. Also related question to anyone that knows, the Healthcare exchange website says that she qualifies for participating in the exchange if she is "an applicant for LPR". I presume AoS meets that?
3. If yes, then does that mean we need the I-485 NOA1 to provide the exchange with proof?
4. Assuming yes, how long is it taking to get AoS NOA1 right now? (I know that I-129F NOA1's are coming after 2+ months in some cases, but haven't seen any similar complaints about the I-485 NOA1.)
5. Lastly, has anyone here gone thru this exact process? Did someone marry and add their new spouse to the ACA exchange? If Yes, please share any details and help that you can.