38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance:YOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO :dance::dance:

AHMED WAS APPROVED!! ONLY 4 HOURS AFTER ARRIVING AT THE EMBASSY AND I GET THE CALL :thumbs: WOW I THINK IT IS RECORD TIME.

HE SAID THE CO WAS NICE..FIRST ASKED IF HE WANTED INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH OR ARABIC.....HE SAID ARABIC. THE CO ASKED WHY HE SAID TO PROVE I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH GOOD AND UNDERSTAND MY FIANCEE WHEN WE COMMUNICATE

THEN THEY ASKED FOR MY ORIGINAL DIVORCE PAPERS. ALSO ASKED FOR PICTURES AND HE PULLED A WHOLE STACK OUT AND THEY SAID OH NEVER MIND WE HAVE PLENTY IN OUR FILE ALREADY. SO HE PUT THEM AWAY.

THEN THEY ASKED IF WE HAD MARRIED EVEN IF JUST PAPER AND NOT LEGAL..AHMED SAID HE LOOKED WORRIED BUT HE TOLD TRUTH THAT WE DID DO THE SIGING OF PAPERS SO WE CAN STAY IN FLAT TOGETHER BUT IT IS NOT SIGNED BY JUDGE AND NOT LEGAL. THE CO THEN SAID DO NOT WORRY WE JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU HONEST OR NOT. IT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE K1 VISA.

NEXT THE CO ASKED FOR OUR GENERAL HISTORY. SO AHMED TOLD HIM WE MET ONLINE IN CHAT COMMUNITY CALLED PALTALK IN ROOM CALLED INTERNATIONAL CAFE FOR FRIENDS OF THE WORLD IN JAN 2007....THEN IN MARCH WE DECIDED WE IN LOVE AND WANTED TO MARRY AND I CAME IN JUNE AND WE SIGN THE PAPERS JUNE 21 2007 AND WE ARE MARRIED IN ALLAH EYES AND OUR HEARTS JUST NOT LEGAL YET. THEN I CAME AGIAN IN OCTOBER.....CO SAID SHE CAME TWICE....AHMED SAID YES.

HE SAID OKAY CONGRATULATIONS! HAVE GOOD LIFE IN USA AND HAPPY MARRIAGE ALWAYS. YOU SHOULD GET VISA IN 2 TO 3 WEEKS.

HE GAVE DIVORCE PAPERS BACK AND SENT HIM FOR FINGERPRINTS AND TO PAY DHL FEE. THEY KEPT HIS PASSPORT AND GAVE HIM COPY OF THE DHL SLIP SO WE CAN TRACK VISA. (WE SENT OUR PASSPORT WITH PACKET 3--- THE ORIGINAL ONE NOT COPY)

HE ALSO DID NOT HAVE TO PAY HE ADDITIONAL $31 CIB VISA FEE. WE READ SOMEWHERE IF U DID NOT INTERVIEW BY JAN 31ST YOU HAD TO...BUT THEY DID NOT ASK HIM TO.

SO THAT WAS IT....ALL THIS WORRYING OVER NOTHING....MY HABIBI WILL HAVE VISA SOON!! :dance: IT JUST SEEMS SO UNREAL....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.

THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT.....YOUR THE BEST. (F)

CHERYL

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I'm happy for you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ukraine

Marriage : 2006-11-02

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-11

2008-05-16 CR-1 visa issued

2008-05-20 recieved visa

2008-05-31 I arrived at JFK (took me 1hour and a half to be out of the airport with a stamp in my passport)

10 year GC

2010-03-06 I-751 sent

2010-03-09 NOA-1

2010-03-10 check cashed

2010-4-12 Bio (done early 3-29)

2010-6-3 card production ordered

2010-6-19 10 year GC recieved

N-400

2011-3-28 application sent via express mail to LEWISVILLE TX SC

2011-3-29 application recieved

2011-4-20 early BIO

2011-6-16 interview

2011-7-29 Oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

AHMED WAS APPROVED!! ONLY 4 HOURS AFTER ARRIVING AT THE EMBASSY AND I GET THE CALL :thumbs: WOW I THINK IT IS RECORD TIME.

HE SAID THE CO WAS NICE..FIRST ASKED IF HE WANTED INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH OR ARABIC.....HE SAID ARABIC. THE CO ASKED WHY HE SAID TO PROVE I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH GOOD AND UNDERSTAND MY FIANCEE WHEN WE COMMUNICATE

THEN THEY ASKED FOR MY ORIGINAL DIVORCE PAPERS. ALSO ASKED FOR PICTURES AND HE PULLED A WHOLE STACK OUT AND THEY SAID OH NEVER MIND WE HAVE PLENTY IN OUR FILE ALREADY. SO HE PUT THEM AWAY.

THEN THEY ASKED IF WE HAD MARRIED EVEN IF JUST PAPER AND NOT LEGAL..AHMED SAID HE LOOKED WORRIED BUT HE TOLD TRUTH THAT WE DID DO THE SIGING OF PAPERS SO WE CAN STAY IN FLAT TOGETHER BUT IT IS NOT SIGNED BY JUDGE AND NOT LEGAL. THE CO THEN SAID DO NOT WORRY WE JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU HONEST OR NOT. IT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE K1 VISA.

NEXT THE CO ASKED FOR OUR GENERAL HISTORY. SO AHMED TOLD HIM WE MET ONLINE IN CHAT COMMUNITY CALLED PALTALK IN ROOM CALLED INTERNATIONAL CAFE FOR FRIENDS OF THE WORLD IN JAN 2007....THEN IN MARCH WE DECIDED WE IN LOVE AND WANTED TO MARRY AND I CAME IN JUNE AND WE SIGN THE PAPERS JUNE 21 2007 AND WE ARE MARRIED IN ALLAH EYES AND OUR HEARTS JUST NOT LEGAL YET. THEN I CAME AGIAN IN OCTOBER.....CO SAID SHE CAME TWICE....AHMED SAID YES.

HE SAID OKAY CONGRATULATIONS! HAVE GOOD LIFE IN USA AND HAPPY MARRIAGE ALWAYS. YOU SHOULD GET VISA IN 2 TO 3 WEEKS.

HE GAVE DIVORCE PAPERS BACK AND SENT HIM FOR FINGERPRINTS AND TO PAY DHL FEE. THEY KEPT HIS PASSPORT AND GAVE HIM COPY OF THE DHL SLIP SO WE CAN TRACK VISA. (WE SENT OUR PASSPORT WITH PACKET 3--- THE ORIGINAL ONE NOT COPY)

HE ALSO DID NOT HAVE TO PAY HE ADDITIONAL $31 CIB VISA FEE. WE READ SOMEWHERE IF U DID NOT INTERVIEW BY JAN 31ST YOU HAD TO...BUT THEY DID NOT ASK HIM TO.

SO THAT WAS IT....ALL THIS WORRYING OVER NOTHING....MY HABIBI WILL HAVE VISA SOON!! :dance: IT JUST SEEMS SO UNREAL....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.

CHERYL

:dance: :dance: congratulations :dance: :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Cheryl!!! I hope Ahmed got a DHL slip too so we can track the visa.

I don't know even how to track it.

I bet we will both get it about the same time.

When did you orginally apply????

We were June 15th.

So happy.......... :dance:

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :dance:

h'm so so happy for you i swear by GOD you guys deserve the best

i really am so happy for you

:dance: go Chery go Ahmed its your birthday :dance:

congratulation Chery

have a happy blessed new life with you love

GOD bless you all

and we have to thank all the new staff at the USA embassy cause they really approved and issue more visa to Egyptian

and inshaallah we will congrats LynnandAhmed to cause i know they got thier interview today

inshaallah they will approved him to and i wish them the good luck

hopefully my turn will be next

:dance::dance::dance: once again congratulation Chery and congratulation Ahmed :dance::dance::dance:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Wonderful news!!!

Many congratulations to you both!!! (F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall -

Our Journey

2008-08-15 .......... Married on K-1!!!!

2009-08-28 .......... Sent AOS (I-485 and I-765) Application to Chicago

2009-09-11 .......... NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765

2009-09-25 .......... Biometrics Appointment in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-08 .......... EAD Approved (CRIS update)

2009-10-08 .......... I-485 Touched, I-485 Case transferred to CSC (CRIS update)

2009-10-09 .......... Biometrics Appointment #2 in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-15 .......... I-485 Case transferred to USCIS office

2009-10-16 .......... I-485 Touched, EAD card arrived in the mail

2009-10-19 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-04 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-05 .......... I-485 RFE (CRIS update)

2009-11-06 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-10 .......... RFE arrived in the mail

2009-11-12 .......... RFE response sent back to CSC

2009-11-17 .......... RFE Received at CSC (CRIS update)

2009-11-18 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-23 .......... I-485 Notice that new permanent resident status has been registered

2009-11-24 .......... I-485 Card production ordered

2009-11-25 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-30 .......... I-485 Approval Notice sent, Permanent Resident Card in the mail!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HE SAID THE CO WAS NICE..FIRST ASKED IF HE WANTED INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH OR ARABIC.....HE SAID ENGLISH. THE CO ASKED WHY HE SAID TO PROVE I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH GOOD AND UNDERSTAND MY FIANCEE WHEN WE COMMUNICATE

CHERYL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

yeah i know so long journey lol

when you said Arabic i was like :blink: and Ahmed was so smart to say English cause if he said Arabic the next question would be aha so how you communicate with your fiancée and how you talk .....u know

Edited by tenderheart197900

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

yeah i know so long journey lol

when you said Arabic i was like :blink: and Ahmed was so smart to say English cause if he said Arabic the next question would be aha so how you communicate with your fiancée and how you talk .....u know

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND TELL AHMED WELCOME TO AMERICA

xxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

BIG CONGRATS!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.