shes

I129F SENT OCT 2, NO NOA1 UP TO NOW!!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

pls people i made this very specific, its questionable how we still dont have our NOA1, we sent it oct 2 2007, still no mail of NOA1 up to now. i checked some of the similar timelines but none have the same EXACT DATE as mine, id like to check if there are some other applicants who sent their app. on the SAME EXACT DATE and still dont have their NOA1..i find it weird that we dont have it yet..is this normal????? :help:

Edited by shes

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

people tend to hang out here to track case status; there's a whole thread of October filers, so you might get more answers if you post there :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
pls people i made this very specific, its questionable how we still dont have our NOA1, we sent it oct 2 2007, still no mail of NOA1 up to now. i checked some of the similar timelines but none have the same EXACT DATE as mine, id like to check if there are some other applicants who sent their app. on the SAME EXACT DATE and still dont have their NOA1..i find it weird that we dont have it yet..is this normal????? :help:

my husband who is a USC did not receive our NOA1 too. We got our case numbers at the back of the check online from his account at Citibank when it was cashed by CSC. I registered at USCIS website so that I can found out any updates on our cases.

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Well if they send you nothing you can place a service request after 90 days like we did and they will send you a NOA1 hardcopy :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I don't know how this will help really.

But we sent from WI to CA on the 2nd October

Arrived CA on the 4th of October

NOA1 issued on the 10th of October

K-1 Application

================

2nd October 2007 - I-129F sent to CSC

10th October 2007 - NOA1 issued

31st January 2008 - NOA2 issued

22nd May 2008 - Interview date

18th July 2008 - US here I come

22nd August 2008 - Wedding date

AOS

================

15th September 2008 - AOS Pack (I485, I131, I765) Sent

22nd September 2008 - NOA1 x 3 Received

6th October 2008 - Transferred to CSC

17th October 2008 - Biometrics

5th December 2008 - EAD & AP approved

20th February 2008 - GC approved

I-751

================

1st December 2010 - I-751 Sent (CSC)

3rd December 2010 - I-751 Received

7th December 2010 - Cheque cashed

3rd January 2011 - Biometrics

I would call USCIS as I believe they give 30 days for the first NOA before reporting problems.. Have they deposited your check? Do you have any proof that your packet was in fact delivered? Good luck...

Forgot to mention, USCIS has an advisory posted:

Processing Times and Case Status

Applications are processed in the order they are received by application type. The average processing times for all applications are posted on our website. Processing times are an estimate of how long it will take to complete your case. Each case is different; so some cases may take longer than others. You can use your receipt to check your case status on Case Status Online (See the "Related Links" section of this page). Please be advised that we will only research your case if it is beyond our posted processing times (You can also find a link to processing times in the Related Links section).

The processing times are for applications that have been just completed. If you have just filed your application, these timeframes may not reflect how long your application will take to be completed. We encourage you to check processing times before inquiring about your case. The processing times are updated monthly.

USCIS has received a significant increase in the number of applications filed. In July and August, nearly 2.5 million applications and petitions of all types were received. This compares to 1.2 million applications and petitions received in the same time period last year. This fiscal year, we received 1.4 million applications for naturalization; nearly double the volume we received the year before. The agency is working to improve processes and focus increased resources, including hiring approximately 1,500 new employees, to address this workload.

As a result, average processing times for certain application types may become longer. In particular, naturalization applications filed after June 1, 2007 may take approximately 16 - 18 months to process.

When your application is received by a USCIS Service Center or the National Benefits Center, we will mail you a receipt notice. The receipt notice will have all of the important information you need about your case. With your receipt number you can check the status of your case on our website and also register on our website for automatic case status updates as we process your case.

For more information about when and how to contact us, whether your case is outside our processing time, or if there are other issues, please see our customer guide Case Services - How Do I... know what kind of services are available to me after I file my application or petition? also available in the Related Links section of this page.

So this is probably one of the reasons why you are experiencing delays on your NOA1.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Edited by spidergirl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

pls people i made this very specific, its questionable how we still dont have our NOA1, we sent it oct 2 2007, still no mail of NOA1 up to now.

Just wait!!! I'm going to make this very specific so you will undertand clearly. I sent mine Sept. 4, I got the respond after two months and two days (November 6, 2007) you just have to wait because can't help it since the holiday is coming too. Base on my accurate calculation you just have to wait 1 or 2 weeks and the NOA1 soon will arrive in your mailbox. However, if that's not going to happen you need to contact the center...

flavorgreentea

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sent ours to the CSC October 9th received NOA1 October 19th. Sorry you are having such a long wait. Was your check cashed? Its so hard for all of us having to wait to be with the one we love.

Goodluck

I miss my ShaSha so much everyday

Timeline

Sent ours to the CSC October 9th received NOA1 October 19th. Sorry you are having such a long wait. Was your check cashed? Its so hard for all of us having to wait to be with the one we love.

Goodluck

I miss my ShaSha so much everyday

thanks for all your advices, the check wasnt encashed yet UP TO NOW. me and my fiance caught in an argument already due to this. we dont knw where the heck our application is! i read that someone waited for 2 mos and 2 days b4 they receive the NOA1, but ours already lapsed that span of time, its been more than 3 mos since we sent the I129F and til now no NOA1 and check cashed out yet! i hope that before december 2007 ends, we'll get that Noa1 WITHOUT AN RFE.. you think guys its the right time for us to call the uscis to inform about this?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Filed: Timeline
thanks for all your advices, the check wasnt encashed yet UP TO NOW. me and my fiance caught in an argument already due to this. we dont knw where the heck our application is! i read that someone waited for 2 mos and 2 days b4 they receive the NOA1, but ours already lapsed that span of time, its been more than 3 mos since we sent the I129F and til now no NOA1 and check cashed out yet! i hope that before december 2007 ends, we'll get that Noa1 WITHOUT AN RFE.. you think guys its the right time for us to call the uscis to inform about this?

You won't get an RFE until (and if at all) after you receive NOA1, and even that won't happen until they start the actual work on your petition.

If you call USCIS now, they will tell you that you must wait 90 days from the time you sent it before they will initiate an investigation. This investigation can take up to 30 days to complete. However, anecdotal evidence suggests that it almost never takes this long, with more typical times being less than a few weeks.

The good news for you is that USCIS process applications based on the received date. That means that even though you haven't received NOA1 yet, your application will be processed as an "October" petition.

Hope this helps, sorry I can't give you better news. Best of luck to you.

Edited by mox

• 1 month later...
Timeline

help! we got the whole package mailed back to us without explanation why it has been rejected! can anybody pls tell me how the letter that states that the application is rejected looks like?

my fiance just told me that its been rejected and HE DONT KNOW WHY. he said it has a letter saying its been rejected. dont they write down the reason why?

pls help. helpsmilie.gif

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

help! we got the whole package mailed back to us without explanation why it has been rejected! can anybody pls tell me how the letter that states that the application is rejected looks like?

my fiance just told me that its been rejected and HE DONT KNOW WHY. he said it has a letter saying its been rejected. dont they write down the reason why?

pls help. helpsmilie.gif

Can you type out exactly what the letter says so we can help you?

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.