Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Blood Bath n Beyond

Ok, I'm up to 15g and itching to get our charter ;)

Names so far...from me with a major contribution:

VJ Crew - I liked it ;)

Gumdrops and Unicorns

Any other ideas...I'll start a poll when we get a few of them!

Marc

God wants your soul for all eternity. All Santa requires is cookies and milk... One night out of the year. Santa Claus... What a guy!

Paul Henderson

1.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood Bath n Beyond

so over used since BC beta lol, but very cute

hah i have an alt in <QQ bears> with the crying bear on the tabard as a joke on my server, haha

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

bah i havent been here in so long i cant edit my posts! grr

anyhow i made,

pewpewcow draenei hunter

periblinkle draenei mage

and

tinytune gnome rogue

most names i wanted were all taken hah

feel free to add them

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gilneas:

Lvl 41 Hunter nightelf named Taxcutter

Lvl 20 Warlock human named Fister

Lvl 20 Priest human named Backslider

Greymane:

Lvl 26 Rogue undead named Rosecity

Lvl 16 Druid tauren named Horner

Ravencrest:

Lvl 28 Warrior dranei named Drexler

My beloved Joy is here, married and pregnant!

Baby due March 28, 2009

played last night on stormrage with Brian.

he made a hunter, named Ippon, she is level 12.

i have a level 12 mage (Periblinkle) ,and a level 11 hunter ( PewePewe )

there only was one VJer online and it was around 2AM eastern till about 4. other than that it has been crickets feel free to add them to friends on the server if you log in .

gonna keep going leveling for a bit unless it fizzles out. hopefully i wont have more alts stranded on servers :)

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

I have been around...lvl 15 sitting in Westfall :whistle:

I suggested earlier that we should see if we can arrange a time when we can all be online at together sometime soon...I think it is always going to be a little hit and miss, but those that can make it great, if not no biggie :D

There are a few of us now with mid teen lvl toons :thumbs:

I'll get my priest up and head to westfall, do a few DM runs

cool :thumbs: I had forgotten how tough priests are to solo :lol: .....I'm so squishy and sad :huh:

There are a few of us now with mid teen lvl toons :thumbs:

awesome, i only started last night,that was why we only got our toons to about level 12, i played the hunter when brian went to bed to pass time and she just got to 11 and i stopped.

im going to avoid westfall like the plague. i always freaking die there to the stupid buzzards and scarecrows (lol). since i havent been alliance since BC, i was going to stay in the draenei starting area until i cap out, probably level 23 ish. rewards tend to be the best in the draenie and blood elf areas and leveling is new and quicker :)

i will however jump in a dead mines group if lots are on and im an appropriate level :D

i took up tailoring and herbalism on the mage, brian took mining and JC. my hunter currently has alchemy, so i could use the herbs i was picking on the mage :)

BTW

i think charters are only a few silver to make, tabards are what cost more money and dont need to be done right away, or at all.

if we dont have 10 for a guild yet, i have multiple accounts so i can make lots of level 1s to sign :) then its easier to catch who is online :D

Edited by NatalieC

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

It's always funny to read what areas people hate and love. I just love Westfall and STV...but then I have never lvled a priest in either, my warrior and hunter breezed through both :lol: .... oh and Redridge Mountains always makes me shiver :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I like this idea of being able to play and do stuff with folks from here in WoW, but the problem I see is doing the dirt poor, no resource, soloing/questing, and petering out around level 20-30 like someone mentioned.

If you guys and gals stick with it I still plan on bringing over a level 30-60 character to play with everyone, but I can't imagine doing the uldaman, ZF, ST, UBRS, or other instances again. It would drive me nuts.

In fact, if there are enough people playing when the Lich King comes out I think it would be cool to transfer 70's over and level to 80.

I guess since we have horde and alliance people here picking a server and starting from scratch makes sense in some ways and if it is just to hang out and chat that works too.

I like this idea of being able to play and do stuff with folks from here in WoW, but the problem I see is doing the dirt poor, no resource, soloing/questing, and petering out around level 20-30 like someone mentioned.

If you guys and gals stick with it I still plan on bringing over a level 30-60 character to play with everyone, but I can't imagine doing the uldaman, ZF, ST, UBRS, or other instances again. It would drive me nuts.

In fact, if there are enough people playing when the Lich King comes out I think it would be cool to transfer 70's over and level to 80.

I guess since we have horde and alliance people here picking a server and starting from scratch makes sense in some ways and if it is just to hang out and chat that works too.

I guess the feeling I get is that most people here still have strong ties to raiding on their own realms and seeing this as a bit of fun to see how far we get starting from scratch....who knows, I started from scratch on Alleria 'just for fun' as a challenge to see how much gold I could make by lvl 20 and ended up transferring my main there :lol: The scary thing is I am quite liking this realm :help: