Skouri

I have some question ?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm preparing my proove for the interview which still not schudele yet and i would like to ask some questions ?

1- what should i answer if CO asked me that question: When was the last time you met your fiancée? Where? (I’m not sure what to answer to that is it mean in person or online …)

2- should i take a full album with 500 picture, or i just take some, am i allowed to take with me a big album ?

Any reponse will help ... !!!

Thank you!

Edited by rachid_7

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -- Socrates

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is a list of some Popular Questions that LionLioness wrote up a while back. Hope it helps!

SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS:

1. Where/How Did you meet your fiance? (You DID not meet through another moroccan friend, they don't need to know that your SO has morocann family and friends here in the states - trust me not a good idea)

2. Address, Birthday, Type of work US fiance does, Phone numbers, etc ( YOu need to drill your man on this, he should know it IN ENLGISH off the top of his head!)

3. Previous relationship (Outside of one or both of you being divorced your SO is NOT obligated to know a detailed history of your romantic past! He is in love with you now and that's that. He need not speak about his past flings either Bad bad bad)

4. Friends and family of US citizen. (It's nice if he knows your parents first names and your best friend name - THAT'S IT-remember he's in LOVE with you and it should be all about you-that's all they need to know)

5. If you have moved and have not notified USCIS - USE THE OLD ADDRESS! Don't send your SO in an interview with new address B when old address A is what is in the files. Right there - he's lying and you can be denied!!!!!!! (in the eyes of the officer that is)

6. Where do you intent on marrying? (Perfect answer "my fiance have discussed this and we're going to pick a place together upon my arrival to the states. The minute he says a mosque, that says he's a devout practicing muslim, they don't need to know that and if he says a church, they may question why not in a mosque, don't open the can of worms unless they do!)

7. MONEY - WHAT MONEY (ladies, please don't send your fiance in there with a list of all the money you sent him. This hurts more than helps!)

8. Evidence - don't go bananas with pounds and pounds. (I've seen a couple people that were denied include too much information. If you're sending 500 pages of chat conversions make sure you read through everyhting and have removed anything that will give them ammo against you. For example, discussion of money or past relationships). A couple of chat conversations is fine, you don't need to send 5 years worth.

9. Why do you want to go to the US? (BECAUSE, I LOVE AND NEED TO BE WITH MY WIFE - SHE IS MY WORLD....NOT because you want to see your 12 cousins here!! Tell your SO to stick to how much he loves you -period.

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Timeline
This is a list of some Popular Questions that LionLioness wrote up a while back. Hope it helps!

SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS:

1. Where/How Did you meet your fiance? (You DID not meet through another moroccan friend, they don't need to know that your SO has morocann family and friends here in the states - trust me not a good idea)

2. Address, Birthday, Type of work US fiance does, Phone numbers, etc ( YOu need to drill your man on this, he should know it IN ENLGISH off the top of his head!)

3. Previous relationship (Outside of one or both of you being divorced your SO is NOT obligated to know a detailed history of your romantic past! He is in love with you now and that's that. He need not speak about his past flings either Bad bad bad)

4. Friends and family of US citizen. (It's nice if he knows your parents first names and your best friend name - THAT'S IT-remember he's in LOVE with you and it should be all about you-that's all they need to know)

5. If you have moved and have not notified USCIS - USE THE OLD ADDRESS! Don't send your SO in an interview with new address B when old address A is what is in the files. Right there - he's lying and you can be denied!!!!!!! (in the eyes of the officer that is)

6. Where do you intent on marrying? (Perfect answer "my fiance have discussed this and we're going to pick a place together upon my arrival to the states. The minute he says a mosque, that says he's a devout practicing muslim, they don't need to know that and if he says a church, they may question why not in a mosque, don't open the can of worms unless they do!)

7. MONEY - WHAT MONEY (ladies, please don't send your fiance in there with a list of all the money you sent him. This hurts more than helps!)

8. Evidence - don't go bananas with pounds and pounds. (I've seen a couple people that were denied include too much information. If you're sending 500 pages of chat conversions make sure you read through everyhting and have removed anything that will give them ammo against you. For example, discussion of money or past relationships). A couple of chat conversations is fine, you don't need to send 5 years worth.

9. Why do you want to go to the US? (BECAUSE, I LOVE AND NEED TO BE WITH MY WIFE - SHE IS MY WORLD....NOT because you want to see your 12 cousins here!! Tell your SO to stick to how much he loves you -period.

thank you for the answer but i'm not sure if i can get access to the consulate with a big photo album + the evidence of relation in bag !!!!

Timeline

SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS:

thank you for the answer but i'm not sure if i can get access to the consulate with a big photo album + the evidence of relation in bag !!!!

don't worry ,you'll be fine.you can take all the pictures and evidence u want.just take off the pictures from the album and put them in a involope.that's what I did and it went cool.

Timeline

SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS:

don't worry ,you'll be fine.you can take all the pictures and evidence u want.just take off the pictures from the album and put them in a involope.that's what I did and it went cool.

Thank you Tarik ... so i should not take the big photo album with me, it's about 25 cm x 32 cm !!!

SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS:

All excellent advice. This was pretty much the stuff I drilled Ahmed over and it was accurate to his interview. This is a great list to use for studying. However, the only evidence the officer looked at were our photos. But that's just our experience, and others have certainly seen different.

Best of luck to you :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband used my winnie the pooh tote bag to take all his paperwork/evidence into the consulate. He was able to keep it with him after they searched it. So take what you feel you need to prove your case. I don't know how much is too much. I think a sampling of everything is good. I'd pick the best photos from the album with so many pictures available. Ones with her with your family and the two of you together at various locations.

Good luck with your interview.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
My husband used my winnie the pooh tote bag to take all his paperwork/evidence into the consulate. He was able to keep it with him after they searched it. So take what you feel you need to prove your case. I don't know how much is too much. I think a sampling of everything is good. I'd pick the best photos from the album with so many pictures available. Ones with her with your family and the two of you together at various locations.

OMG I am just picturing this in my mind..... how hilariously adorable !!!! :lol:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Thank you all ... for all your hsuband experiance, can i take the big photo album with me, it's about 10.2 x 13.4 x 1.8 inch ... is that big or okay to get access with, that really stress me out cause i would like to tak all picture and not just few ones.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That made me laugh! Hicham would have said "you're kidding, right?"

Thank you all ... for all your hsuband experiance, can i take the big photo album with me, it's about 10.2 x 13.4 x 1.8 inch ... is that big or okay to get access with, that really stress me out cause i would like to tak all picture and not just few ones.

Rachid....

It would be a good idea to have the pictures in a book that will fit through the slot at the bottom of the window that you will be speaking with the CO through...... that being said can you look for a photo album book that is soft?

My husband brought 2 photo albums that were soft and our wedding album that was NOT soft and luckily they all fit under the window.

THe CO most definately looked at all of our pictures and asked my husband many questions about them --- like who the people were -- were the pictures were taken.... especially the wedding album -- my husband was showing her his favorite pictures and she actually told him "Dont just show me your favorites show me all and tell me who these people are" --- so he did :wacko:

The CO did not open our gigantic book of chats, emails, phone records etc....... however, I have read where the CO does look at this so be sure to bring enough evidence like this too.

Good Luck I know your day is coming up soon!

Malarie

Edited by Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

When my husband was interviewed, his questions came from the information from the petition and the biographical information. He had about 20 questions or so. He was never asked to show any of our chats, e-mails, pics or any other eveidence. I would suggest going to the embassy info section here. There are reviews and many example questions that people have been asked when they were interviewed. I have seen where people had so much proof and were denied and just the opposite. It will be the luck of the draw on the day of the interview. You don't need volumes of proof, but be very knowledgable about the proof you do have. Also, I have heard of people being asked about the SO's children's school, grades and info about them. Be familiar with that info bc the children are a big part of your SO and they need to know that you know about them too. Good lcuk!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.