amrssnowangel

JUNE FILERS STILL WAITING

292 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Amigos al fin me aprobaron la peticion al fin Gracias a Dios y al apoyo de ustedes.

Your I-129f was approved in 185 days from your filing date.

1RO DE JUNIO DE 2007 I-129F ENVIADA

21 DE JUNIO DE 2007 NOA1 RECIBIDA

26 DE JUNIO DE 2007 TOUCHED

3 DE DICIEMBRE NOA2 APROBADA

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELIZ FELIZ Y FELIZ

Your I-129f was approved in 185 days from your filing date.

1RO DE JUNIO DE 2007 I-129F ENVIADA

21 DE JUNIO DE 2007 NOA1 RECIBIDA

26 DE JUNIO DE 2007 TOUCHED

3 DE DICIEMBRE NOA2 APROBADA

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELIZ FELIZ Y FELIZ

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

We got a touch today :)

something at least.

N400

Filed at AZ Lockbox

Filing date:--------2012-7-30

NOA1 date:----------2012-08-02

Biometrics:---------2012-08-31

Interview:----------2012-11-02 Approved!

Oath Ceremony:------2012-12-17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
This is getting ridiculous...I called USCIS again. They received the RFE info...seems some people get an answer asap...we haven't gotten so much as a touch. She told me to try back in 60 days. So, yeah, we do that and by the time we get an answer our petition is no good because we have surpassed the 90 days. Thinking I should cancel and just go through the K3...at least we would be married.

Hi Jamie. I am not sure I understand - what is the 90 day period you are referring to? What is its significance?

I am seriously considering cancelling as well. Might be time for me to move to England.

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
This is getting ridiculous...I called USCIS again. They received the RFE info...seems some people get an answer asap...we haven't gotten so much as a touch. She told me to try back in 60 days. So, yeah, we do that and by the time we get an answer our petition is no good because we have surpassed the 90 days. Thinking I should cancel and just go through the K3...at least we would be married.

Hi Jamie. I am not sure I understand - what is the 90 day period you are referring to? What is its significance?

I am seriously considering cancelling as well. Might be time for me to move to England.

Thanks.

Jamie, I just saw your other posting. I am sorry that things are not working out. This is tragic. No need to answer my questions.

I hope everything works out for you. Best wishes to you both.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks.

Jamie, I just saw your other posting. I am sorry that things are not working out. This is tragic. No need to answer my questions.

Am I the only one still not approved???????? :help::help::crying::crying::crying::crying::help::help:

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks.

Am I the only one still not approved???????? :help::help::crying::crying::crying::crying::help::help:

Me too, waiting, waiting waiting. :ranting::clock::cry:

Lora too, likely.

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks.

Hang in there...you are almost there....has to be anytime now...they are getting to close to the 180 day mark for you...call your congressman for an update if you haven't already...

Timeline

Steph, Ric, Melinda, and all others waiting..........

You are not alone...we are all here for you...Im not going anywhere or giving up this battle for reform just because we have noa2. We have to go BACK through AOS through this center and there HAS to be something done to make it better. Better information, better communication, a complaint "process", there has to be a more organized way to do this when its overwhelming. This isnt' right what has happened and my senators will still get a letter from me...not on my behalf but for all those waiting. Keep writing, keep the pressure on and NEVER GIVE UP...........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks.

Hang in there...you are almost there....has to be anytime now...they are getting to close to the 180 day mark for you...call your congressman for an update if you haven't already...

I wrote my congressman and one of his minions underlings assistants said it was with an officer. That was last Thursday, I believe. They also said don't call back until after the new year. I might ask my senator if I make it to 180 days. We'll see. I'm annoyed and frustrated, but Pete's very calm, and it helps.

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks.

I wrote my congressman and one of his minions underlings assistants said it was with an officer. That was last Thursday, I believe. They also said don't call back until after the new year. I might ask my senator if I make it to 180 days. We'll see. I'm annoyed and frustrated, but Pete's very calm, and it helps.

It looks like you and I are on the same schedule. I spoke to my congressman's office last thursday too and they told me the same thing. I am really starting to lose it. I just wake up in the morning and start crying. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Steph, Ric, Melinda, and all others waiting..........

You are not alone...we are all here for you...Im not going anywhere or giving up this battle for reform just because we have noa2. We have to go BACK through AOS through this center and there HAS to be something done to make it better. Better information, better communication, a complaint "process", there has to be a more organized way to do this when its overwhelming. This isnt' right what has happened and my senators will still get a letter from me...not on my behalf but for all those waiting. Keep writing, keep the pressure on and NEVER GIVE UP...........

Thank you so much for not abandoning us. I need your daily words of wisdom and spirit!!!! ;)

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Timeline

Thanks.

Ours was with an adjudicator on November 21st...give it a week...Im sure yours' is right behind if they said its with an adjudicator. Hang in there...

Timeline

Steph and Ric....

We felt we were losing it at the end to...BUT that just means its soooooooooo close. It WILL come....what is hard is not knowing when to expect it. If your files are with an adjudicator its any day..the day you least expect it it will happen...

Once Amr asked me why women have more than one baby, if the first one hurts sooooooooo much to have. I said that after the birth, the new mother can only focus on her new little one...and the love she has makes her forget all the pain she endured to bring that baby into this world. He still didnt understand.

This morning he said, Faith, this is so odd, so weird. He said...Im so happy that I dont remember the wait. I said THATS CHILDBIRTH!!! LOL. BUT...its deep what he said....we work so hard, sweat it out till we get that approval, agonize over it, cry over it, worry over it. Then when that blessed event of an approval happens...we soon forget the pain of the wait...an d focus on our love and the future. Just like that new mother. So keep in mind, this is like labor...delivery is about to happen...and soon...all will be forgotten....Keep your eyes ahead, not on your feet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well...no touches...nothing since Oct.....congressmans's office supposed to have called last week...we checked on Friday and they had not...we checked yesterday at lunch and they had not but said they would by days end....so same old story...no one to really help in this situation....I did talked to VSC last week and they said that since we are past 6 months that after 60 days from our last correspondence (Oct. 16) we could call back and they would check on it....by that I do not know what they would actually do....but that is 15 days away....Dec. 19..... :whistle::crying::whistle::crying::help: :help:

May 5-sent I129f to Texas and they forwarded to CSC

May 11-priority date according to NOA1 on Hard Copy

May 14-received by CSC...notice sent (never received)

May 15-money order cashed

July 19-called about Hard copy..said they would resend

July 23-lawyer calls and is told application is lost and to resend application

July 25-sent a duplicate application to Texas and it is forwarded to VSC

July 27-called again...said they would resend from CSC

July 31/aug.3/aug.6 "touches"

Aug. 16 received the NOA1 from VSC for duplicate application

Aug. 16-called about Hard Copy...said that they would resend (3rd time) from CSC

Aug. 17-"touch"

Aug. 19-FINALLY RECEIVED THE NOA1 HARD COPY for original application from CSC

October-19-CRIS sent message that they were moving our application to VSC?!?!?

(seems USCIS sent our first application to the wrong center)

November-16 origianl is at the VSC

Dec. 3-congressmans office calls VSC...will be processed by July application date

Feb. 6-APPROVED!!!!

Feb. 7 sent to NVC

Feb. 13 sent to MONTREAL...WRONG EMBASSY!!!!!!! SUPPOSED TO BE VANCOUVER!!!!!!!

Feb. 14 arrived in MONTREAL

Feb. 20 talked to NVC center....supervisor will try to "catch" the application call back in 10-15 days

Feb. 29...talked to the State Department (Visa)...they had NVC send cable today to Montreal instructing them to send packet to VanCouver

March 4...K visa application received at VanCouver

March 6 packet 3 ARRIVED

March 10 packet 3 checklist and DS230 faxed back

March 12 medical exam

March 20 packet 4 received

April 8....interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.