MelindaandTarek

Happy Tuesday MENA

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I've done a good chunk of my Christmas shopping already. I bought the boys a couple Xbox games....COD4 and Assassin's Creed (husband has kinda claimed that one tho'). I also bought my oldest a couple Star Wars figures (he collects them) and my youngest a Lego Star Wars set and an I-dog. My oldest is so hard to buy for I have to get some ideas on what to get him. I got my mom a gold religious pendant. Not too bad for only a few days past Thanksgiving. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Wait until your oldest is 18 and has outgrown all the fads...then what?? :blink: I'm actually going to have to ask him what he's into these days for the first time. :help: He is starting Lab Tech School in January.

I'm baking today. Got a pumpkin mouse recipe off of foodnetwork last night and a crab bisque recipe from a cookbook I just bought. Canadian relatives stopping by later today. Dad is making salmon and salad. Dinner should be wonderful!!! :dance:

Sarah: You should check out Sandra Lee's mashed potatoes on food network. Made with buttermilk and chives....you won't go back to plain ones. :no:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I got presents for my parents and my brother so far but nothing for Hicham yet.

I decided this year to make homemade Limoncello and raspberry vodka to give to my friends. I bought some nice bottles and it takes about a month for the vodka to sit with lemon peels and raspberries so that's what I've got going on at home.

Have a good Tuesday!

Save a bottle for when I get there!!! :P

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I got presents for my parents and my brother so far but nothing for Hicham yet.

I decided this year to make homemade Limoncello and raspberry vodka to give to my friends. I bought some nice bottles and it takes about a month for the vodka to sit with lemon peels and raspberries so that's what I've got going on at home.

Have a good Tuesday!

i did that one year for gifts too! i made mango-kafir lime and pineapple something vodkas. they were a hit!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Timeline

Have a good Tuesday!

that sounds really really good..

I gave out homemade Kahlua a couple of years ago and it was QUITE a hit, I hope everyone appreciates your vodka. If not, just feel free to send the extra to me :yes:

I havent done much shopping yet, I need to get off my butt and do it but my problem is when I go out and start hitting the stores I just keep finding stuff for ME instead of gifts! :blush:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Have a good Tuesday!

I gave out homemade Kahlua a couple of years ago and it was QUITE a hit, I hope everyone appreciates your vodka. If not, just feel free to send the extra to me :yes:

I'll be sure to send any extras your way! By then you'll be ready to have some fun! :)

Maggie- I'll save you a bottle- do yuo want lemon or raspberry?

Jen- That sounds so good!

Timeline

Wow I can't believe all of the snow! Texas looked pretty bad on the news.

I always spend abotu 5 seconds a year wishing I lived where it snows. It doesn't take long to remember what it's like, and how cold I get in California with temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's.

ok, so I've managed to bring some nice cold weather to Texas :hehe: but I want snowwwwwwwww :crying: it is so funny to look around and see the ppl wearing fuzzy insulated coats with furry hats in 50 degree weather.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
haha amal, they do that here in southern cali too! scarves and all when its 65 outside! lol

;)

That always makes me laugh.

Wow I can't believe all of the snow! Texas looked pretty bad on the news.

I always spend abotu 5 seconds a year wishing I lived where it snows. It doesn't take long to remember what it's like, and how cold I get in California with temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's.

:lol:

When I got in the car this morning the temperature said 57 degrees and I saw people on the highway driving in their convertibles with the tops down!!!!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
ok, so I've managed to bring some nice cold weather to Texas :hehe: but I want snowwwwwwwww :crying: it is so funny to look around and see the ppl wearing fuzzy insulated coats with furry hats in 50 degree weather.

(F) amal (F)

:o Don't you be laughing at me :P (I'm actually sitting in my office right now wearing a coat -- it's COLDDDDD in here -- it's warmer outside.)

LOL I'll remember you in March while we're laughing at the tourists dragging themselves around the Riverwalk in their shorts and Hawaiian shirts --all huffin and puffin, drenched in sweat and red-faced... LOL 84 degrees and they're like dying of heat exhaustion....

"God it's so HOTTTTTTT"......

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

(F) amal (F)

:o Don't you be laughing at me :P (I'm actually sitting in my office right now wearing a coat -- it's COLDDDDD in here -- it's warmer outside.)

LOL I'll remember you in March while we're laughing at the tourists dragging themselves around the Riverwalk in their shorts and Hawaiian shirts --all huffin and puffin, drenched in sweat and red-faced... LOL 84 degrees and they're like dying of heat exhaustion....

"God it's so HOTTTTTTT"......

(F)

-MK

:lol: wom it ain't hit 84 here in a month. i'm waiting for lal to show up so i can laugh about her shivering :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Have a good Tuesday!

I'll be sure to send any extras your way! By then you'll be ready to have some fun! :)

Sarah: Raspberry please. Never had that before. Oh my adventurous life!! :lol:

I finished my pumpkin mousse. Almost fit to show on food channel. I'll see if I can upload a pic.

Now off to take some to hubby for his lunch, then back to make crab tomato bisque. :dance:

post-26483-1196192672_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

Have a good Tuesday!

Sarah: Raspberry please. Never had that before. Oh my adventurous life!! :lol:

I finished my pumpkin mousse. Almost fit to show on food channel. I'll see if I can upload a pic.

Oooh Maggie those look delicious! Is that a gingersnap int he middle? My favorite. LEt me know how it is, and send me that recipe!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.