Hilarious Clinton

USC denied entry into Canada

32 posts in this topic

Saturday afternoon me and a co-worker/friend drove from Seattle to Vancouver to have a boys night out. Well, at the border they wouldn't let my friend in because he had a DUI back in 2005. They said he couldn't come back until 2010. #######?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Saturday afternoon me and a co-worker/friend drove from Seattle to Vancouver to have a boys night out. Well, at the border they wouldn't let my friend in because he had a DUI back in 2005. They said he couldn't come back until 2010. #######?

More importantly, how TF did they find out about his DUI?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

More than likely the US and Canada are sharing data and criminal convictions are public record.

Better to just EWI and just skip the POE. There is a boatload of twits at VJ that think this is the hip and trendy way to enter a foreign country now-a-days. LoL

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Same goes for canucks going to the USA with DUI records! Some make it through some don't!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: Other Timeline

Canada and the US have been sharing police records for several years now. As soon as they scan or enter your ID information at a border crossing, they can see if you have a record. Stuff like DUI makes you automatically inadmissable to Canada until 5 years after the conviction. And then I think you may need to file a rehabilitation form to be considered admissable.

Same goes for Canadians coming to the US. If they have a criminal record, they're inadmissable.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

More than likely the US and Canada are sharing data and criminal convictions are public record.

Better to just EWI and just skip the POE. There is a boatload of twits at VJ that think this is the hip and trendy way to enter a foreign country now-a-days. LoL

do you really have to insult them? calling them twits? ain't that against the TOS

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Yeah, I have seen some of that - although probably from a different stance than what you're referring to. Phrases like "I should have just sent <insert SO name> to Mexico and met them in the desert as it would be easier than going the K1 route" comes to mind.

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, I have seen some of that - although probably from a different stance than what you're referring to. Phrases like "I should have just sent <insert SO name> to Mexico and met them in the desert as it would be easier than going the K1 route" comes to mind.

*edited for class*

Edited by Len_and_Bren

*edited for class*

I knew it wouldn't be long for my statement to be misinterpreted. For clarity :

The twits are those who seem to think that there is preferential treatment given to illegals. The twits also seem to think entering as EWI is some great plan rather than waiting for the legal route to go through. I see it all the time - people posting sarcastically that doing the EWI route would be so much easier than legally. Its utterly ridiculous. :)

Filed: Timeline

*edited for class*

The twits are those who seem to think that there is preferential treatment given to illegals. The twits also seem to think entering as EWI is some great plan rather than waiting for the legal route to go through. I see it all the time - people posting sarcastically that doing the EWI route would be so much easier than legally. Its utterly ridiculous. :)

I appreciate the clarification LaL, I really do.

Thanks, L.

We were in my car and they asked us if we had been to Canada before (other questions too.... where, when, hotel?). I said yes and he said no. Then they asked us to pull over, park and see an immigration officer. The officer asked us if we had any problems with the law. My friend said yes. Not that lying would have helped. She looked both of us up on her computer. From the sound of it other people were having similar problems next to us.

I'm not sure if the additional inspection was random or not.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Canadians don't drink, only in years ending in zero. Thus the reason he will be allowed to enter in 2010. Doesn't everyone know that? :lol::lol::lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

*edited for class*

OWNED

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif