w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

A kinder, gentler racism

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sam Dickson, an Atlanta real estate lawyer, is fond of health food. He also likes to read bumper stickers. So, while trekking into the Little Five Points natural-eats emporium Sevananda about four months ago, he noticed that one car's bumper proclaimed: "Save Tibet!"

Dickson took the opportunity to compare Tibet – which the communist Chinese government has flooded with non-Tibetans – and America. "I told those who attacked me that the people of Milton and Shakespeare have a right to save themselves, just like what they advocate for Tibet. They were furious at the idea of someone arguing that white people should try to avoid extinction. Which is what is happening."

Dickson's message hasn't changed much since he was a University of Georgia activist with the right-wing Young Americans for Freedom in the late 1960s: The white race must unite to save itself.

But technology has transformed racial politics just as it has the rest of our culture. Today Dickson's soapbox is no longer confined to small rooms where he addresses handfuls of fellow travelers. His message is amplified and shoots around the planet at light speed, thanks to Stormfront.org, the online bulletin board whose booming growth delights white nationalists and causes anguish among their enemies.

Joining Dickson as an online personality on Stormfront are a marquee array of other white nationalist luminaries: founder Don Black; day-to-day manager Jamie Kelso; America's best-known race polemicist, David Duke; former Reagan administration official Bob Whitaker; and Jared Taylor, a Yale-educated, self-declared "racial realist" who publishes the American Renaissance magazine.

Stormfront, Dickson says, "has enabled us to communicate directly with the people. And when people hear our message, they're not saying we're a bunch of crackpots. They're listening and many, yes many, are agreeing."

If numbers measure success, Stormfront certainly resonates with many people's angst over the future. The site boasts more than 103,000 members, according to the independent Big Boards monitoring group. Just two years ago, it had a mere 53,000 members, and only 10,000 in 2002. Kelso gleefully notes that membership is growing at a rate of 500 a week.

While its leaders deny they're propagating hate, the site clearly enables members to voice the most outrageous opinions.

You'll find predictable anti-Semitism ("[H]ow did so many Jews come to dominate media ownership?" wrote a member e-monikered "dukesrevenge"). And racism ("Even with all the welfair [sic], and diversity nonsense, blacks still feel that whites are racist, yet, so very few of them seem to be moving back to Africa," penned "youboob").

You'll also find advice on romance ("Belenus" chastises one comrade: "Interracial dating is simply a euphemism for what people know to be wrong and unnatural")...

What's clear – and frightening – is that not since the Ku Klux Klan recruited millions in the 1920s has an overtly racist organization reveled in such rapid growth.

As the word was spreading, a new audience was emerging, fearful of a tsunami of brown-skinned, Spanish-speaking people crossing the border. Stormfront was there to give voice to America's new nativism.

"Immigration has become the nexus of racism," Burghart says. "In just a few years we've seen the number of anti-immigration groups increase by 600 percent, from 37 in 25 states to 254 in 42 states. For some, this is exciting as a potential to make race a potent message. For others, it's terrifying as it promotes the agenda of a group like Stormfront."

Kelso concurs that illegal immigration is driving his membership.

"It's the street-level experiences people have that are turning them into believers," he says. "With average white people, you have to tone down the message. But when they find a couple of illegals standing next to them in line at Wal-Mart, it makes them think, 'Hell, half the population of Mexico is living in the United States.' Then they see our Web pages and say, 'Yeah, that's us.'"

Duke sees the current surge in anti-immigrant passion as pure vindication. "Look, in 1977, I was patrolling the Mexican border," he says. "I was telling anyone who'd listen that illegal immigration would destroy our European culture. The media kept calling us Klansmen and racists, but the truth is that we were just ahead of the times. The media were so wrong. Look at the border now. All of America understands that we're under attack. Citizen groups like the [border vigilante] Minutemen have had to answer the call because the government won't."

... today, nothing is more volatile than immigration. CNN's Lou Dobbs' almost-nightly diatribes against Mexicans who've illegally crossed the border include bombasts that they're an "army of invaders" and that "illegal alien smugglers and drug traffickers are on the verge of ruining some of our national treasures." U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado, the most inflammatory voice against immigrants in Congress, spoke last fall to the white supremacist and secessionist League of the South in South Carolina, decrying the "cult of multiculturalism." Now he's running for president.

If you go to Stormfront, you'll find thousands of echoes of those personalities' comments. "If it weren't for multiculturalism we wouldn't be digging bodies out of the rubble in New York and Washington, D.C.," wrote a Gwinnett County website member with the e-nickname "leafericksen." Immigration, wrote another member, pen-named "bookworm," "will be the death knell for our kinsman and kinswoman."

http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/gyrobas...tent?oid=206566

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ah so those are the crazy mofos of white renaissance.. lol, they are funny as hell, and are full of sh!t..

although "Interracial dating is simply a euphemism for what people know to be wrong and unnatural" while they're full of sh!t saying that, I know not only white people say it.. I've heard people against interracial dating from all fronts, black, native americans and latinos.. not only whites..

"Stormfront, Dickson says, "has enabled us to communicate directly with the people. And when people hear our message, they're not saying we're a bunch of crackpots. They're listening and many, yes many, are agreeing."

yea cuz the people listening are also a bunch of crackpots.. white race in extinction.. LOL.. omg cuz white people are gonna die!!! if they think they are 'something' because of their color, that's sad.. they should be proud of hteir country, their ancestors, rather than the lack of melatonin

people should be ashamed of promoting Tancredo, a real racist..

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

When whites are the minority will 'they' allow white pride organizations?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Who are "they?" It seems that "they" and "us" are disappearing, as more and more people like "me" marry "them" and produce little babies with coloring somewhere in between that of "us" and "them."

Ya "dig"?

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Who are "they?" It seems that "they" and "us" are disappearing, as more and more people like "me" marry "them" and produce little babies with coloring somewhere in between that of "us" and "them."

Ya "dig"?

:lol::thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

Ok, I just found a post on stormfront that recommends visajourney.com to a member looking to "rescue" white people looking to bail out of South Africa now that the lovely system of apartheid is no more.

To see, copy the link below paste it into your browser.

Technote: The link below is in code format on purpose to avoid a visajourney.com referral URL from appearing on their webservers.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3917378&postcount=8

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Lou Dobbs & Tancredo For President :thumbs:

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Lou Dobbs & Tancredo For President :thumbs:

you want a racist for president? Tancredo, the guest speaker from white supremacist organizations? who support him? yay, a KKK president..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ok, I just found a post on stormfront that recommends visajourney.com to a member looking to "rescue" white people looking to bail out of South Africa now that the lovely system of apartheid is no more.

Technote: The link below is in code format on purpose to avoid a visajourney.com referral URL from appearing on their webservers.

Good grief!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I love Lou Dobbs and agree with him about illegals! BTW, Lou's wife and her parents are "brown people", Mexicans to be precise. His daughters are Hispanic. So there!

And pedro, I'll remind you that you're white, too. I'm not :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I love Lou Dobbs and agree with him about illegals! BTW, Lou's wife and her parents are "brown people", Mexicans to be precise. His daughters are Hispanic. So there!

And pedro, I'll remind you that you're white, too. I'm not :P

:lol: you go girl! :dancing:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ya "dig"?

You don't get it. 'They' are not any particular color. They=the establishment. BTW my wife is a beautiful shade of brown. But you have probably never left North America so you really wouldn't understand.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Good grief!

Ja. I don't know if I'm more horrified or disgusted by what I read there...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good grief!

Ja. I don't know if I'm more horrified or disgusted by what I read there...

Damn - they got us mixed up with www.visafraud.com.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

The thing that really riles me about articles like this is that they use the worst extremes to try to cloud the issue in order to justify and perpetuate mass illegal immigration. It is a lame attempt to paint anyone that is against mass illegal immigration and try to lump them together with the azzholes quoted in the article. Just because these azzholes are against mass illegal immigration, it does not equate to mass illegal immigration being a "good" situation for our country.

Let's get real here! Use some common sense.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995