Ovaltine Jenkins

June and July filers - NVC to Interview

860 posts in this topic

Glad to hear it's all going smoothly and it is great that you will be together for the interview as well!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on Jeremy sending me things for the I-134 but then yeah - I will be booking my medical and sending back packet 3 - pretty nervewracking - have been so engrossed in wedding planning that haven't really got my head around the interview/move etc...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Haha - I'll get there!!

Have used google calendar to kinda plan chunks of time when we need to be doing certain things which might help and have sent e-mails to bunches of places that we might want to use for venues for our UK reception in June - just seems like there is so much to do and I don't know how I will ever get it done!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

We finally got our visa on hand today, 3 weeks delayed from the US Embassy in Manila, but its all good, my fiance will arrive POE LAX this Friday March 7, 2008. Good luck to everyone. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations :thumbs:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gee, I wonder if we are the last of the June filers.

Maria passed her medical today. Now we wait for interview on 4/23. It was scheduled for 4/3, but I couldn't make it then. They were gracious enough to reschedule it for us so I can be with her for her interview.

Hopefully, we can head home shortly after that. We want to spend a few days in Hong Kong and a few days in San Francisco before coming home to Florida.

There is so much I want Maria to see and experience on her way home.

I am sure it will be fantastic :D I know TBoneTX hasn't had his interview yet - not sure about medical but it might be worth dropping him a line :D

I am still waiting on my interview date.... EEPP!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Maria passed her medical today. Now we wait for interview on 4/23. It was scheduled for 4/3, but I couldn't make it then. They were gracious enough to reschedule it for us so I can be with her for her interview.

Hopefully, we can head home shortly after that. We want to spend a few days in Hong Kong and a few days in San Francisco before coming home to Florida.

that was really nice of them to reschedule the interview, good luck to you guys!!

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks babyblue, we have been very very fortunate, despite the length of time it is taking. But we are now down to 25 days before I leave for Manila. It's so hard to believe we are getting this close.

Yes, Jeraly, I sent tbone a message. I was very happy to hear things are working out for him. I know you are excited as well. Of course, Maria and I wish you all the best.

This has been a great bunch of people here. We we very fortunate to have everyone to share our experiences with us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Nope 3 June filers here....Our interview is April 1....Virgil's is April 23 and Erica's is in May..........But this is it from VSC

Wow - at least you all have interviews now!!! :D Are there none left from CSC?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Wow - at least you all have interviews now!!! :D Are there none left from CSC?

*Waves hands frantically*

Here! Here! Pick me! I'm from CSC! Interview on March 31st. An April Fool's visa, it looks like. Joke better not be on me!!!

I-129F package mailed May 31st, so technically I'm a May filer. But who's counting? It will be EXACTLY 10 months from the day to my interview.

Edited by Team J and B

Wow - that's insane... at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel though and we will all look back and smile at the memories - we'll be like old timers - looking at these people complaining about their 93 day wait and such like :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.