Nizzy

I'd just like to say...

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My name is Nizzy, I am Muslim, and I used to send my hubster money and now I don't work and he pays for everything...Thank you...

sorry to start this convo again but I hate when people make Islam this crazy religion...

Nizzy,

It's your money girl, you can spend it whichever way you choose!! I'm not a muslim, however, I don't see how that makes a difference. Marriage, any marriage, (whether it is secular, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, or any other of the thousands of religions or ways of life that exist around the world), is about sharing and helping each other, not just financially, but emotionally and physically too. You do what you have to do to get by. Nothing wrong in that whatsoever.

AOS TIMELINE

16th December 2005 - Sent I-130, AOS, EAD & AP USPS overnight to Chicago Lockbox

18th December 2005 - Received at Chicago 9.18pm.

23rd December 2005 - NOAs for I-130, AOS, EAD, AP!! Didn't expect them that quickly

13th January 2006 - RFE for Medical and additional I-864 info

17th January 2006 - INFOPASS Apt about RFE.

23rd January 2006 - Appointment notice for Biometrics on 10th Feb.

10th February 2006 - Biometrics Appointment

21st February 2006 - Medical. Cost $250 including all blood tests, Td Shot, TB test and Titers for MMR and Varicella.

27th February 2006 - Appointment with immigration lawyer re. RFE for I-864.

1st March 2006 - Final results Medical. Papers in hand to send.

10th March 2006 - RFE responses to Lees Summit

13th March 2006 - RFE responses signed for at Lees Summit

24th March 2006 - Emergency AP approved in Omaha

28th March 2006- Collected AP

31st March 2006 - EAD Approval online

7th April 2006 - EAD arrived in mailbox.

21st April 2006- Received Interview Date for 22nd June

9th May 2006- Received SSN

22nd June 2006- AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED

REMOVING CONDITIONS

June 20 2008 - Package mailed to CSC under new rules. Would have been an NSC transfer

June 23 2008 - Package recieved at CSC

June 27 2008 - Recieve NOA1

July 16 2008 - Biometrics

July 17 2008 - Touched

September 9 2008 - Card production ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Quoting our friend Jim......... " :unsure: "

lol

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline
In marriage, whats his is yours and what's yours is yours. It's a male-female thing, not a religion thing :innocent:

I agree with the both of you but I was reading that closed post and I am still sooo angry over it and the things Shon said...I was resonding to her posts on Islam and the male and female role...that dowry stuff is so wrong...my parents asked for nothing but him to take care of me and keep me happy...when you regard marriage as a contract then how do you expect it to succeed? I thought all of this was common sense, void of religious teachings but I guess not.

Filed: Timeline

In marriage, whats his is yours and what's yours is yours. It's a male-female thing, not a religion thing :innocent:

I agree with the both of you but I was reading that closed post and I am still sooo angry over it and the things Shon said...I was resonding to her posts on Islam and the male and female role...that dowry stuff is so wrong...my parents asked for nothing but him to take care of me and keep me happy...when you regard marriage as a contract then how do you expect it to succeed? I thought all of this was common sense, void of religious teachings but I guess not.

Nizzy,

There have been many posts on VJ in the past by women with Muslim spouses who have written about their marriage contracts. Shon isn't the first.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

That's what I always tell my fiance... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: Timeline
My name is Nizzy, I am Muslim, and I used to send my hubster money and now I don't work and he pays for everything...Thank you...

sorry to start this convo again but I hate when people make Islam this crazy religion...

Nizzy,

why are you on here Stiring the poo? :no:

Edited by shonjaved
shon.gif

Timeline

I seriously made a mistake of posting this before reading through all the pages of the closed post. I apologize for bringing it up but I don't apologize for my feelings. And don't make me the bad guy here Shon. I read page 20 of the closed post and was like oh man oh man people are prolly sick of this by now so once again...sorryyy...and we can let this die...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Please let the topic stay closed. No one should attack others for any reason. Thanks :)!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.