TravisAndMichelle

My petition is moving really fast

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Michelle and I are doing great. As some of you may or may not know I sent in letter to expedite due to my up and coming military deployments. I fax the letter over to the CSC on 16 Oct 2007. After that the flood gates open. My petition was approved by the CSC then sent to NVC. It left the NVC and was received by the Embassy in Manila on Nov 6th. My only question is can it really move that fast? I am glad it has but I guest I been waiting and waiting that it just seems fast. I did confirm all of this when I called the NVC and the Embassy in Manila. What do you all think? I hope this might be a indication of the process seeding up for all of us.

Take care TJ

01-03-2008 ***INTERVIEW*** Thank you God!!!

01-20-2008 Received visa via Delbros (Found out the delay had to do with my request for expidte, info still needed to be input at the NVC level so held it up for a few weeks)

01-23-2008 Michelle arrived in Guam; we are so happy!!!

01-31-2008 I do, I do...we are happly married!

01-31-2009 Happy Anniversary baby!!!

02-15-2010 Send in I-751 Remove Condition

PI_US_Flags_MichelleandI.jpg

I say..ENJOY IT!!!

Congratulations :)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Now that's what I called expedite service!! Congrats and hopefully the process will be completed before you leave for duty. Good Luck! :thumbs::dancing:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello everyone,

Michelle and I are doing great. As some of you may or may not know I sent in letter to expedite due to my up and coming military deployments. I fax the letter over to the CSC on 16 Oct 2007. After that the flood gates open. My petition was approved by the CSC then sent to NVC. It left the NVC and was received by the Embassy in Manila on Nov 6th. My only question is can it really move that fast? I am glad it has but I guest I been waiting and waiting that it just seems fast. I did confirm all of this when I called the NVC and the Embassy in Manila. What do you all think? I hope this might be a indication of the process seeding up for all of us.

Take care TJ

Yes, the petitions can get approved and to the Consulates that fast but I don't think it's any indicator for other cases unless they are also expedited due to imminent military deployment.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yep, it is possible they can really move it when they want to (the government that is)....lol... But, the fact that you are serving our country and sent that deployment letter, may have a little to do with it as well ;) . As the rest have said..enjoy the fact it is moving fast. Best of luck to you both :)

I-129F

13 April 2007--Mailed I-129F (Processed at California Service Center)

18 April 2007--Received NOA1

13 Aug. 2007--Received NOA2

09 Oct. 2007--Medical in London

08 Nov. 2007--Visa Interview & Approved

14 Nov. 2007--Pete receives K1 visa in the mail

21 Nov. 2007-- Pete arrives in the United States (together at last!!)

27 Dec. 2007--Our 3 year anniversary of being engaged

16 Feb. 2008--We were married!!

AOS

........ho hum....

Ya, there was a cat on here named Matt85 who was going through the K1 process at the same time that I was, petitioning his fiancee from the same country too (Thailand). Once he found out about his upcoming deployment to Iraq, he put in for military expedite and FLEW through the process. He was able to make it through the entire K1 and AOS in light speed.

If he ever reads VJ anymore, we all need to say a prayer for him. Though his K1 was expedited...I hear that he's now separated from his wife...who is here in the U.S. and he's in Iraq. I'm sure they'll be reunited back in the United States soon!

Prayers to you too TravisandMichelle

Mark-N-AAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I wish they could do that for all of us. Congrats tho.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Congratulations and I hope the rest of the process goes quickly for you :thumbs:

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Good luck to you all with the process.

Take Care - Michelle and TJ

01-03-2008 ***INTERVIEW*** Thank you God!!!

01-20-2008 Received visa via Delbros (Found out the delay had to do with my request for expidte, info still needed to be input at the NVC level so held it up for a few weeks)

01-23-2008 Michelle arrived in Guam; we are so happy!!!

01-31-2008 I do, I do...we are happly married!

01-31-2009 Happy Anniversary baby!!!

02-15-2010 Send in I-751 Remove Condition

PI_US_Flags_MichelleandI.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Travis,

Congratulations on the expedite and I believe its well deserved. Thanks for your service to our country and please enjoy the time you get to spend together with Michelle. Stay very safe during your deployment. We'd like you back here safe and sound.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yup, it can go that fast... mine did :)

We're still waiting, but that's bc of the Cairo Embassy, not the USCIS or NVC :angry: But who knows, he finally got an interview and inshaa allah he will be here soon :dance::dance: (still haven't figured out if they sent him for aditional security checks yet...)

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats, and I hope it really is expidited and flys through the embassy as well. Keep safe and good luck during the deployment.

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.