heartbroken

I forgot to add that the congressman's office is totally useless.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I forgot to add that the congressman's office has been totally useless although I have increased the frequency of my calls. The latest response was so sweet though: "We understand your situation and we have done all we can do. we just call and we have to take what they tell us. Gee that's a shame you will be losing your family. If there is anything else we can do just let us know. In the meantime we will keep monitoring" :angry::help:

I forgot to add that the congressman's office has been totally useless although I have increased the frequency of my calls. The latest response was so sweet though: "We understand your situation and we have done all we can do. we just call and we have to take what they tell us. Gee that's a shame you will be losing your family. If there is anything else we can do just let us know. In the meantime we will keep monitoring" :angry::help:

That's what they really wrote you back word for word? The part "Gee that's a shame you will be losing your family" totally sounds unprofessional and not something a congressmen's office would send.

12140.gif

My congressman was also USELESS!

However I contacted my senator and his office was HOT!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

That's what they really wrote you back word for word? The part "Gee that's a shame you will be losing your family" totally sounds unprofessional and not something a congressmen's office would send.

No, that is what they said on the phone. As if "Gee we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Please dont hesitate to call on us in the future"

Timeline

No, that is what they said on the phone. As if "Gee we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Please dont hesitate to call on us in the future"

I don't mean to rain on anyone'a parade. I am so happy for those that are approved and have taken great heart from those got approved and didn't even know it because of the crappy website at the CSC.

By all means contact your congressmen and congresswomen and keep pushing these people at the CSC to develop a heart.

They should all be required to read VJ every day and see the havoc their indifference wreaks on the lives of those of us who want nothing more than to be with our families.

The congresspersons run on the family values platform but if my wife were someone who just wanted to come here to work she could have been here in 90 days.

The pain in my stepchildrens voices when they ask if they will see daddy at Christmas and asking about their new schools is more than one can take and this has just been the most hurtful day of all. No wonder people opt for illegal immigration becasue this legal route for US citizens is just total BS. :crying::angry::help:

You could try your senator, I know they have staff that deal with immigration issues

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

The results vary with the representatives and senators.

You'll know who not to vote for next time.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

• 1 month later...
Totally unacceptable.

Bin his ####### this coming up election and tell them so...

I got through to my congressman, my fellow VJ who lives near me got through to our Senator...we got both angles covered and wont give up.

Happy Holidays!!!

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
You could try your senator, I know they have staff that deal with immigration issues

i will try my Senator....My Congressman,a waste of time also.Which i pretty much knew.

My experience is just the opposite. My Congreewoman's liason has help me in any possible way they can. She answers my questions within a day or two.

My Senator's liason just gives me information I ready have. I have wrtten to him probably 10 times and gotten a response 3 times. I asked if there was anything they could do to help my case and all I got was process times for the USCIS and a general time frame which I already knew.

It all depends on your Reps.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.