noi

Visa Services

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey folks my first day using this site, hopefully it will come in useful!

I came here mostly to try and find some people who may have had experience with RHC Visa services and am hoping to find some one whos experience with them has been better than my own.

Sadly I cant get them to do any thing, I have been struggling with them just to fill out my K-3 visa forms and I have pretty much given up hope that they are going to help in the slightest bit, It has cost me 3,500 dollars and whats worse I have lost 7 plus months that could have been spent with my family.

Now it looks like I am going to have to do it myself, I have seen some negative posts and some positive ones and would like to hear if you think hiring a "pro" is worth it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I came here mostly to try and find some people who may have had experience with RHC Visa services and am hoping to find some one whos experience with them has been better than my own.

Sadly I cant get them to do any thing, I have been struggling with them just to fill out my K-3 visa forms and I have pretty much given up hope that they are going to help in the slightest bit, It has cost me 3,500 dollars and whats worse I have lost 7 plus months that could have been spent with my family.

Now it looks like I am going to have to do it myself, I have seen some negative posts and some positive ones and would like to hear if you think hiring a "pro" is worth it.

NOI, please contact me, I too have had a really bad experience, would like to talk to you.

We never used a lawyer did the entire process ourselves it was kinda easy there was a few snags here and there but we made it the only hard part is waiting and waiting and waiting lol. VJ help us out when ever we need help.

Exactly. We did it ourselves too.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

In MY opinion, it's not worth it. It's too easy, but laborious, to waste that much on an attorney

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i wonder why someone resuscitate this thread with another question, instead of just starting a new thread. :wacko:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

i wonder why someone resuscitate this thread with another question, instead of just starting a new thread. :wacko:

probably just new to message boards

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There crooks they took 2900 didn't do anything didn't return my emails or phone calls when I got denied. He gave bad advice to cause me to get denied then tried to soak me for more money by trying to get me to pay him to do a K3 visa after he failed at the K1.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-04

Interview Date : 2008-11-06

Interview Result : Denied 2008-12-05

Round 2

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Marriage : 2009-04-13

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-29

I-130 Approved : 2009-09-09

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 4 Received : 2009-11-13

Interview Date : 2009-12-23

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2010-01-07

POE minneapolis 02-19-10

By my side happy everafter 02-19-10

Timeline

There crooks they took 2900 didn't do anything didn't return my emails or phone calls when I got denied. He gave bad advice to cause me to get denied then tried to soak me for more money by trying to get me to pay him to do a K3 visa after he failed at the K1.

Timeline

Bryon, thanks for the reply. Did you pursue any action against this crook? I know of a few others that want to file a class action lawsuit against him. Very probable that most attorneys would take the case on a contingency so no one has to spend a dime. Also, there are some other remedies that can be done in the meantime. Let me know your thoughts. TIA

• 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I also wish I had found this web site before giving Tod Schlosser at RHC Visa Services my money! ($1800)

After a more than a year of frustration with his mis-representation, mistakes, and absolutely HORRID customer concern, we were today DENIED the visa, for a minor omission of evidence that we were not told to prepare. Now we are looking at another 3 months in purgatory while our paperwork floats it's way to the top of the stack.

The last straw was today when I tried to e-mail him with the bad news, but he has BLOCKED MY ADDRESS FROM HIS INBOX!! So much for any implied guarantee of satisfaction.

He talks a good talk, and has a convincing website, but there is little substance behind it. I would like to find an effective way of saving others the expense, frustration, and grief we have experienced.

I also wish I had found this web site before giving Tod Schlosser at RHC Visa Services my money! ($1800)

After a more than a year of frustration with his mis-representation, mistakes, and absolutely HORRID customer concern, we were today DENIED the visa, for a minor omission of evidence that we were not told to prepare. Now we are looking at another 3 months in purgatory while our paperwork floats it's way to the top of the stack.

The last straw was today when I tried to e-mail him with the bad news, but he has BLOCKED MY ADDRESS FROM HIS INBOX!! So much for any implied guarantee of satisfaction.

He talks a good talk, and has a convincing website, but there is little substance behind it. I would like to find an effective way of saving others the expense, frustration, and grief we have experienced.

David and Carrie, I also have had a bad experience with RHC Visa Services. Please contact me. Thanks

I am currently using RHC Visa Right now and Tod is worthless. He takes forever to respond back, His associates overseas had problems and delayed things, I have been trying to get a visa for about 2 years!!! If you want someone to join you to take down Tod, I am in! He is a worthless human. My interview is May 13 and thank God for sites like this to help us with better details. Send me an email if you want to talk more about it musicgeek44@yahoo.com or leave me a message.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

David and Carrie, I also have had a bad experience with RHC Visa Services. Please contact me. Thanks

I am currently using RHC Visa Right now and Tod is worthless. He takes forever to respond back, His associates overseas had problems and delayed things, I have been trying to get a visa for about 2 years!!! If you want someone to join you to take down Tod, I am in! He is a worthless human. My interview is May 13 and thank God for sites like this to help us with better details. Send me an email if you want to talk more about it musicgeek44@yahoo.com or leave me a message.

Also I paid him $2000 for a horrible and unprofessional job. I am up to join a class action lawsuit I have saved all emails I sent to him in dispair.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I signed a contract with my law firm for a flat $1,500.00 to tell me how to bring my wife to be and her daughter her, for someone that never heard of the USCIS, that was a good investment for me, and faced with a ton of forms. And read on some forms, if not filled out the way the USCIS wants them, they can keep your fees and reject your application and the fees alone were over 3,000 bucks. Certainly have enough different ways to bring a person here. But the procedure my attorney used was correct, all evidence was sufficient and my wife and daughter did receive their CONDITIONAL green cards.

Can only tell you the look of dismay on my face when I first heard about conditional green cards, over $4,500 was spent for fees and attorney costs, another $3,000 for medical expenses on the I-693, another $5,000 was spent so my wife could get full custody of her daughter, another $2,000 was spent for English translations, even though the USCIS has a Spanish line, plus the transportation expenses. All this for a two year card? My attorney insisted I could do the I-751 and N-400, this time, only one form to deal with, but if written in English using proper grammer, I wouldn't have had any problems, but he did tell me how to fill out the ambiguous questions when the USCIS doesn't even know how to ask what they are looking for. He didn't charge me for that.

Sent my attorney 750 bucks to get started and the final 750 bucks after my wife and daughter received their green cards, for that he sent me a thank you card. But don't recall getting any thank yous from the USCIS for all of their fees.

Did anyone here get a thank you card from the USCIS?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you're loaded with money and can't follow directions on this website complete with sample forms- yeah, a help out needy lawyer.

It's complicated and a long process but it's a long wait anyway.

Think about it. If your case is fairly straightforward, would pay yourself a couple thousand dollars to fill out some standardized forms? It's not like having someone fill out your taxes and them finding enough tax breaks to pay for the fees themselves.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011