NikkisPrecious

How long how long how long!!?!?!?

80 posts in this topic

Ok, calling now, wish me luck!

Well, nothing new to report - but the operator was exceptionally nice haha

Awww i kinda wanted the operator to be rude so you could ask if there are rules to the amount of times you can call.. haha Oh well, least he/she was nice!

going through HELL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for that question...hey, what not? :lol: I would love to know that too.

Awww i kinda wanted the operator to be rude so you could ask if there are rules to the amount of times you can call.. haha Oh well, least he/she was nice!

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey NP!

Did they lose forms of your too...? Cos J reckons they asked for a form he swears he handed in (least that's what he's telling me) lol...!!!

Rrrrrrr.....I hear your pain.....!

I like how you've already got the next steps in your signature minus the dates lol..

*hugs*

Pris.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

trailmix...i truly feel your pain...HOW can they misplace or lose paperwork?? yes maybe we are just each an application amongst millions...but i do not think they realize that the paperwork symbolizes our loved ones and who we are working so hard to get here and be reunited with as soon as possible...

they somehow lost our marriage certificate...but quite frankly i don't know if they lost it or if they have it and its not what they want...because from speaking to three different people i got different responses:

one stated that it was missing

and the others stated that they have it but its not the original...WHEN I KNOW i sent in the original with the translation...

ugh...so much frustration...i only hope they find your paperwork and complete your case...as well as mine and for others waiting as well!! :) i am praying for you! :)

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Hey NP!

Did they lose forms of your too...? Cos J reckons they asked for a form he swears he handed in (least that's what he's telling me) lol...!!!

Rrrrrrr.....I hear your pain.....!

I like how you've already got the next steps in your signature minus the dates lol..

*hugs*

Pris.

Hey Pris.. nah i don't think they've lost any of our docs.. i hope! When i call in they just keep telling me they have everything just to wait, and then wait some more, oh a do a little more waiting before i call. When they first received everything it took em 2 days to review and they said everything was fine, and these last bits i had to send in (due to them changin things) was just birth cert, marriage cert and police cert, all of which were originals and are clean. SURELY they are easier to look over. There "shouldn't" be any problems but i guess they are making us wait a lil longer for some reason... but hopefully it's the case of, no news is good news.. i hope! arrrrgh

If they lose any of our docs i will be really angry, haha my mother would KILL me if they lose my birth cert, my god, they don't wanna mess with her! hahaha

Edited by NikkisPrecious

going through HELL

I have a feeling they are still reviewing it. What do you think?

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

lol.. yep i'd say so..

I'll give them till friday, then i'm putting the call in and requesting some solid info as to what the deal is!

going through HELL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol.. yep i'd say so..

I'll give them till friday, then i'm putting the call in and requesting some solid info as to what the deal is!

wow...it seems like many of us are in double review mode...lol...i hope everything works out well for you NP!!! :) i will pray for ya and maybe they are reviewing it now...I am going to give them a call at the end of this week to see if there is any progress in locating the marriage certificate...i WISH they would care more for our paperwork...but then again their job is not exactly the most exciting thing...but we NEED OUR LOVED ONES ASAP!!! :D sending positive vibes towards the NVC...PLEASE complete our cases :)

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called yesterday and spoke with a guy - who gave me a different take on it all.

So he said, well we still show no record of receiving your Husband's PR card. (they acknowledged they received the mail on October 9th).

He said you should send it in again haha.

I said well everyone I have spoken to up until you, has told me to just wait, they received the mail so just wait for them to review it and ignore the 2nd RFE.

As an aside, the guy I spoke to on Monday said go ahead and email it in - which I did.

Anyway, I am getting a bit ticked off. If they were just reviewing ALL documents that's one thing, the fact that the PR card (copy) arrived there 2 weeks ago and they still don't see it in the file is what annoys me the most.

I mean REALLY - if he is here (Canada) illegally, then he has been for almost 8 years and so when he goes to interview at Montreal they could just call the Canadian authorities and have him arrested.

Ok, that was a bit dramatic :hehe:

:blink: It seems to me that they they are taking so much time in reviewing docs for those who got RFE'd. I mean if the RFE checklist is followed correctly, and if what they ask for is just to submit a document or two, it's as easy as just validating them if it is either original or certified true copy. I mean, I don't think it is that hard to add that document and say it's case complete.

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ok, calling now, wish me luck!

Well, nothing new to report - but the operator was exceptionally nice haha

NOA2 on 9/20- called NVC today, no record of my CIS case number. waited 4+ weeks- patience is a virtue. I can probably kiss Christmas marriage hopes or even Christmas with my fiancee and family out the window. But patience, patience, patience!

Adam (U.S.) & Fabiana (Brazil)

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-09-20

NVC Received : 2007-10-31

NVC Left : 2007-10-31

Consulate Received : 2007-11-07

Packet 3 Received : 2007-11-27

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-12-04

Packet 4 Received: 2007-12-26

Interview Scheduled: 2008-01-22

US entry: 2008-02-26

Marriage: 2008-04-12

AOS sent/filed: 2008-05-22

3 NOAs received 2008-05-29

Biometrics taken 2008-06-24

RFE- 2008-06-25

NOA notifying that

case has been moved to 2008-10-17

CSC

Permanent Resident Card received- 2009-01-26

Called again today, nothing to report.. the operator advised calling next week.. sound promising.. i hope. Time for me to stop thinking about it, think its best. i just don't want more delays and have to send more copies in.. they have everything tho.. oh well :(

going through HELL

I'm sorry to hear about that (F)

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

hi everyone!

yes, yes, yes to kungfuadam, patience is a virtue :lol:

NikkisPrecious, even if the operator advices you to call next week, try to call them again tom (fri). I think they are just trying to limit the number of calls they receive so that the bulletin in their call center will not turn RED due to too much call on queue. NVC really make us wait. Grrr...

I got my appointment date by calling DOS, a minute after Rina called DOS and told me that she has hers already, and so did Lhedy after me. hahahaha..

good luck dialing!

-jyz (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.