aya*abouelnasr

The Embassy

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs:

:dance: YAY !! :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh, I thought they wanted to know if you could find them a brain that they could borrow - but it sounds like they had good news! :D

Congrats!

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Timeline

Sounds like good news.....I hope he gets it back quickly!!

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Congrats Tammy!! :dance: Hassan and I are so happy for you and Ibraheem!! Hurry up and get back from taking your son to the doctors because I want to talk more about your wonderful news, it is really making me cheer up!! :D

Wooooooohoooooooo Congrats! :dance:

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know that this does not mean he has his visa in hand as of yet, but at least it's a great beginning to an end!

I have something to say to everyone here.

There have been times I have been in the pits of despair while waiting for this visa process. Times when I was ready to throw in the towel and say forget about it. There have been times when I have been close to suicidal, homicidal, and just plain impossible to live with.

The ONLY things that have got me thru this is the love of my husband, and my vj family. Words cannot convey how the prayers, words of encouragment, and helpfull information found here have seen me thru the darkest of times.

I have made so many friends here on vj, ( you all know who you are). I can only hope that the closeness I feel with all of you will continue far beyond the visa process, and will be life long!

For those of you who are about to lose hope. DON'T!

God answers all prayers, all we have to do is be patient.

Now, maybe Amman can hurry along some of the other pending visa's, since I pray they are thru with ours. LOL

All of you are in my prayers, I hope there is good news for each and everyone of you soon.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Timeline

Good news Tammy! I'm so happy to hear that things are finally moving forward with your husband's visa. Keep the faith; he'll be home soon. I have felt all the despair that you have felt, but, I was so happy when my husband at last arrived on May 17, 2007.

Best Wishes,

Irene & Tawfiq

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: Great News Tammy!!!! Congrats!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

How wonderful! Mabrook!

Now you can start cleaning out closets and figure out what to wear when you pick him up at the airport! (F)

Such a blessing to hear this, I'm sure!

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations......you must be thrilled!!

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.