1,503 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks to you all for the congrats! I want to emphasize how great this web site is. I followed each and every one of the instructions for the 129F petition and it worked out great. No RFE, etc. The he11 with attoneys. They're just a waste of time and money. Again, I hope those still waiting for their NOA2 get approved soon.

CONGRATULATIONS....now u can take a deep breathh....and ready ourselves to the next stage and next bunch of research again....to those who are still waiting...keep ur hopes high...TOMORROW u will be surprised....SPEEDY APPROVALS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! :innocent::whistle::innocent::innocent:

Our AOS Timeline

April 02, 2008 US Entry

April 18, 2008 OUR WEDDING DAY

April 28, 2008 Sent AOS Package via USPS

April 30, 2008 Received in Chicago Lockbox and signed by V.Bustamante

May 07, 2008 Check is cashed!!!! Great!

May 08, 2008 Received AOS/EAD and AP NOAs in the mailbox <Notice Date : May 6>

May 12, 2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

June 04, 2008 Biometrics DONE!

June 10, 2008 Received email from CRIS of case transfer to CSC on 9th of June....Yeheyyyyyy!!!!

June 17, 2008 I 485 Touched

June 27, 2008 I 485 Touched

July 07, 2008 EAD and AP Card Production Ordered...Yeheyyyyyy!!!!! Thanks God!

July 14, 2008 Received EAD and AP in mail...such a happy day!!!!

July 24, 2008 Received Email from Cris about Notice Welcoming New Resident was mailed to me

July 28, 2008 Received Welcome Notice in the Mail

July 29, 2008 Received email from CRIS re: Approval Notice for I-485 Sent

139373468_263799.gif

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. Someone you could forever talk to...LOVES and understands you in a way that no one else does or ever could.Thanks God We found each other..A Bestfriend...A Soulmate...HUSBAND and WIFE to love and to cherish for LIFE! SteveNery 04.18.08[/i]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Dont feel so bad about it Tars....

My fiancee was never lucky at all in calling USCIS...He either gets to talk to Ms. Congeniality :devil: or Mr. Personality :devil: everytime he query for our visa status....THe thing is, those people there are like automated machines....what they tell you are like programmed answers and were NEVER helpful at all, after all they care less coz they dont know how we all feel,,,how we were dying to be with our loved ones...and my fiancee was so pissed off and come to a point of not calling anymore coz it just ruins ur day......we were touched ONLY ONCE before we get approved, so hang in there...youll gonna get yours soonnn....

Our AOS Timeline

April 02, 2008 US Entry

April 18, 2008 OUR WEDDING DAY

April 28, 2008 Sent AOS Package via USPS

April 30, 2008 Received in Chicago Lockbox and signed by V.Bustamante

May 07, 2008 Check is cashed!!!! Great!

May 08, 2008 Received AOS/EAD and AP NOAs in the mailbox <Notice Date : May 6>

May 12, 2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

June 04, 2008 Biometrics DONE!

June 10, 2008 Received email from CRIS of case transfer to CSC on 9th of June....Yeheyyyyyy!!!!

June 17, 2008 I 485 Touched

June 27, 2008 I 485 Touched

July 07, 2008 EAD and AP Card Production Ordered...Yeheyyyyyy!!!!! Thanks God!

July 14, 2008 Received EAD and AP in mail...such a happy day!!!!

July 24, 2008 Received Email from Cris about Notice Welcoming New Resident was mailed to me

July 28, 2008 Received Welcome Notice in the Mail

July 29, 2008 Received email from CRIS re: Approval Notice for I-485 Sent

139373468_263799.gif

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. Someone you could forever talk to...LOVES and understands you in a way that no one else does or ever could.Thanks God We found each other..A Bestfriend...A Soulmate...HUSBAND and WIFE to love and to cherish for LIFE! SteveNery 04.18.08[/i]

Timeline
GOT APPROVEDDDDDDD IN 96 daysss!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hey guys its still fresh to me how i had been whining yesterday about feeling helpless of our approval... and so happy to share to you our great news. I used to check our emails a lot of times a day and today i woke up wit my honey calling me he got a notice on email that were approved! THANKS GOD..i screamed out. Its an undescribable feeling, so blessed for NO RFE's either as we fear that coz we dont have a separate Letter of Intent to Marry, My fiancee just write it for both of us..which is BIG THANKS TO THAT! We were only touched once since our NOA1,..and that is October 18...NO touches...no news....Nothing until today that were just surprise of the news :thumbs: ...So to all you guys out there..DON'T WORRY about the touches, it may or may not be touched often just like others...but APPROVAL NOTICE will just surprise you one day just like we had....So now will be preparing again for the next step....More research againnnnnn!!!

GOODLUCK to all and praying for a speedy approvals for all. YOUR all next in line....GODBLESS and many thanks for all the emotional support and helpful infos....VJ Rulesss!!!! Pretty soon were all be reunited to our love ones and never be separated again......

GODBLESS everyone.....

P.S. :time::innocent:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RECENT APPROVALS!! HAPPY DANCE TIME! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I wish I filed at Vermont... :angry:

Congratulations on the approval!! That is great news.

I applyed just after you so i am praying for a NOA2 soon!

THANKS for all the CONGRATZZZIESS guyss......YOU'RE ALL NEXT IN LINE....and its gonna be SOONNN!!! youll just be SURPRISEDDD! GOODLUCK!

Congratulations. I'm so envious and apprehensive and angry at the same time. My 1st NOA is dated 10/10/2007 and I've not even had a touch, yet. Who'd you bribe to get it done so quickly? LOL

I hope I didn't make a mistake today, but I phoned the USCIS and told them that I know of two persons who filed after me and already have their 2nd NOA. I implied that mine was lost and the rep turned ugly on me- down right rude. It ticked me off so I wrote an email to my state's Senator. I hope this isn't an oops on my part.

Anyway, congratulations, again. I know the apprehension that has been totally relieved from you now.

Bob

I feel the same way but im not going to call cuz i know it will get no where with them lol.

Tars, I know how you feel. I got my NOA2 after a couple of people on here with later NOA1 dates than mine.

Unfortunately, CSC is a lot slower than VSC, so you might still have to wait a bit. I don't think any October filer from CSC got a NOA2 yet, am I right? But I bet a whole bunch more Octobers go through before January is over.

I only had one touch before I got my approval, btw.

K-1 Timeline

Oct 5 07 - NOA1 issued

Jan 17 08 - NOA2 issued!

May 07 08 - VISA IN HAND!

Aug 16 08 - WEDDING!

View our complete K-1 timeline here!

AOS Timeline

Sep 08 08 - Submitted AOS/AP/EAD package

Sep 10 08 - Package received

Sep 12 08 - NOA for AP

Sep 15 08 - NOA for AOS

Sep 18 08 - Check cashed

Sep 25 08 - NOA for EAD

Oct 03 08 - AOS transferred to CSC!

Oct 08 08 - Biometrics for AOS/EAD

Oct 09 08 - AOS received by CSC

Nov 21 08 - AP approval notice sent!

Nov 29 08 - AP arrived in mail!

Dec 03 08 - EAD approval notice sent!

Dec 08 08 - EAD arrived in mail!

Mar 17 09 - Permanent Residence Approved!

Mar 25 09 - Green Card arrives in mail!!!

APPLYING TO LIFT CONDITIONS

Dec 17 10

View our complete AOS timeline here!

Got our NOA2 Approval TODAY!

104 days after our NOA1. I'm so happy. For all of you waiting, I know the approvals from the VSC are coming fast and furious, so you won't be waiting long. Hopefully CSC will be picking up the speed soon!

Such a relief!

congratulations!!

Second K1: I-129F Timeline

--------------------

Sept 15, 2007: I-129F sent to VSC

Sept 24, 2007: NOA1 hard copy received

Jan 25, 2008: Approved

Feb 01, 2008: NOA2 hard copy received

April 24, 20008: Interviewed

May 06, 2008: Received Visa

May 11, 2008: Entry to US "Chicago"

May 15, 2008: Registered Marriage's license

Sept 19, 2008: Received Green Card w/o interview

=========================

***Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

June 19,2010 - I751 Package sent to VSC

June 28,2010 - Received NOA1

July 07, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 09, 2010 - Approved w/o Interview

August 19, 2010 - 10 Year Green Card Received

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Feb 2012 - Received U.S Citizenship

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Got our NOA2 Approval TODAY!

104 days after our NOA1. I'm so happy. For all of you waiting, I know the approvals from the VSC are coming fast and furious, so you won't be waiting long. Hopefully CSC will be picking up the speed soon!

Such a relief!

Congratulations :thumbs: ! Best of luck on the rest of your journey...

AOS sent..................2009-11-02

Check cashed...........2009-11-09

Rcv'd NOAs...............2009-11-12

Rcv'd Bio appt...........2009-11-21 and 2009-11-23

Bio completed...........2009-12-08

Rcv'd interview .........2009-12-23

K-1/K-2 interview.......2010-01-26

AOS approved............2010-01-26.... First e-mail ever received about our case....2010-01-28

Rcv'd welcome letter...2010-01-30.... Second e-mail received ...........................2010-01-29

GC production letter....2010-02-01

Green Cards arrive.....2010-02-05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Tars, I know how you feel. I got my NOA2 after a couple of people on here with later NOA1 dates than mine.

Unfortunately, CSC is a lot slower than VSC, so you might still have to wait a bit. I don't think any October filer from CSC got a NOA2 yet, am I right? But I bet a whole bunch more Octobers go through before January is over.

I only had one touch before I got my approval, btw.

I had no touches at all. It was like a bolt from the blue.

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.''

~ John Wayne

K-1 Timeline

10/01/07 - Sent I-129F to VSC

10/09/07 - Received NOA1 via Snail Mail

01/16/08 - NOA2 Notice Received via Email

01/18/08 - Packet Received at NVC

01/22/08 - Received NOA2 via Snail Mail

02/11/08 - Packet Received at Consulate

03/03/08 - Interview and Visa Received

03/09/08 - Enter U.S. @ JFK POE

03/15/08 - Married

05/08/08 - Sent AOS Package to Chicago

05/15/08 - AOS NOA1 Receipt Notice Date

05/15/08 - EAD NOA1 Receipt Notice Date

09/18/08 - Received Permanet Resident Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Gimme a ticket for an aero plane…………

Good Luck to all of us in October... but especially for those before us, no matter where they filed that have waited and suffered for so long...

I don't care how much money I gotta spend

Got to get back to baby again

Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home

My baby, just-a wrote me a letter

Well, she wrote me a letter

Said she couldn't live without me no more

Listen mister (CSC or VSC), can't you see I got to get back

To my baby once-a more

Anyway, yeah!

I’m outta here…..

AOS sent..................2009-11-02

Check cashed...........2009-11-09

Rcv'd NOAs...............2009-11-12

Rcv'd Bio appt...........2009-11-21 and 2009-11-23

Bio completed...........2009-12-08

Rcv'd interview .........2009-12-23

K-1/K-2 interview.......2010-01-26

AOS approved............2010-01-26.... First e-mail ever received about our case....2010-01-28

Rcv'd welcome letter...2010-01-30.... Second e-mail received ...........................2010-01-29

GC production letter....2010-02-01

Green Cards arrive.....2010-02-05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

VSC has been approving quite a few September as well some October filers since the beginning of the year. However, you're timeline indicates that you are still in a very reasonable timeframe for NOA2. Don't stress too much about it at this point. You will eventually get the approval notice.

It's all about patience here, even though it's hard at times to stay patient and positive throughout the entire process. But there's nothing we can do about it.

All the best of luck to you!!! You'll make it through!!!! :thumbs:

In every difficulty lies an island of opportunity.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Just be thankful you live in a state where you get to file at VSC. I'm an August filer, I have a very straightforward case, and I was just told today that I will have to wait another month or two at CSC. So hang in there! You'll be before us, I'm sure.

I got an email cos I signed up for the email alerts. I guess they'll send a paper copy but I never got my NOA1 in the mail. Thank god for the Internet! ^_^

K-1 Timeline

Oct 5 07 - NOA1 issued

Jan 17 08 - NOA2 issued!

May 07 08 - VISA IN HAND!

Aug 16 08 - WEDDING!

View our complete K-1 timeline here!

AOS Timeline

Sep 08 08 - Submitted AOS/AP/EAD package

Sep 10 08 - Package received

Sep 12 08 - NOA for AP

Sep 15 08 - NOA for AOS

Sep 18 08 - Check cashed

Sep 25 08 - NOA for EAD

Oct 03 08 - AOS transferred to CSC!

Oct 08 08 - Biometrics for AOS/EAD

Oct 09 08 - AOS received by CSC

Nov 21 08 - AP approval notice sent!

Nov 29 08 - AP arrived in mail!

Dec 03 08 - EAD approval notice sent!

Dec 08 08 - EAD arrived in mail!

Mar 17 09 - Permanent Residence Approved!

Mar 25 09 - Green Card arrives in mail!!!

APPLYING TO LIFT CONDITIONS

Dec 17 10

View our complete AOS timeline here!

Just be thankful you live in a state where you get to file at VSC. I'm an August filer, I have a very straightforward case, and I was just told today that I will have to wait another month or two at CSC. So hang in there! You'll be before us, I'm sure.

:yes: You have nothing to worry about - being with Vermont at this point in time is a blessing... My NOA2 took five months and I am one of the lucky ones - someone from CSC has just got their NOA2 after filing in May so please be patient and take the time to enjoy being with the people you care about at home - soon you won't be able to see them all the time :)

If this process has done anything it has taught me patience and humility as well as empathy and compassion. Use it as a learning experience :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Everyone still sane? Let's hoipe we see a 2008 NOA2 list that's doubled by the end of the week!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.