~Jess~

Saturday.....where is yall this mornin

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

WAKE UP MENA

i figured there would already be a sat thread with lots of posts...i come and find nuffin..what up with that! get in motion come on come on

George should get the file from his sponser today to take to the ministry tomorrow morning so we should hopefully know something by wed of next week........inshallah cause they will close for the EID, its a reallllllly long holiday!

from what ive heard the king is giving 10 days or so off.............

so anyway......ill be back later

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol I've been up for about an hour watching YouTube...this week caught up with me but I caught up on sleep so I should be good....

Good morning everyone! (or afternoon)

Still no word on whether my grandmother's going to have that 2nd surgery yet but no news is still good news :)

Ramy and I are discussing a wedding date--he's going to get here too late to get married on the Bridge of Flowers so we postponed his original possible arrival another 2-3 weeks so my grandmother will have time to heal and be there for it, we can save more money for AOS, and he has time to get his affairs in more order before he leaves. Looks like we might be getting married Nov. 16 or 18 and he'll be arriving sometime during the week before that :)

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey everyone - up early this morning enjoying the sunshine. hope everyone is having a great day - - sparrow hope ur grammother heals quickly and nice to be making wedding plans!!

October is fast approaching and I am hopeful that means a NOA2 for me and it definately means I am getting so close to my trip to Egypt - - - yahoooooooooooooooooooo

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hiya everyone. another exciting day of yard work here. 4-5 hours of bouncing around the yard on the riding mower plus burning off a brush pile is scheduled for today :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone! normally i work today but i took the night off to go to my friend's wedding! then tomorrow abdou and i are flying to new york city to have a vacation and get married! abdou also just got a job (FINALLLLLLLLLLY) at a great company so things are looking up! :D his english skills have vastly improved in the two months he has been here. i hope everyone has a great weekend! :energetic:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Well I had a bad night last night at work. I had one of the other artist telling me, that I need to face the fact that Medo will never come. And when and if he gets here he will just leave me cus he is just probably useing me for a visa. So I left work in tears. And called my husband. He always calms me down. $hit I really dont need this freeking drama in my life right now. I just cant take any more of it. And if this a$$ hole says one word to me today. He will be talking in a high pitch voice. (if u know what i mean) Other then that I hope all VJ's have a great day!

Edited by Cheryl & Medo
Untitled.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Used for a visa,,,nah. Don't know how people ever get that idea. Tell the naysayers they are jealous cuz you have such a hot man, then proudly display his 'hot pic' for them to see. Hope you feel better, don't let anyone get you down.

Happy Saturday all! I am at my desk pushing papers around, trying to look busy. Sliced my finger open today on a piece of glass, blood everywhere and no bandaid. It's pretty deep and not closing. One of my co-workers said to put Super Glue in it. :blink: Uh, I don't think so.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Jackie (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Used for a visa,,,nah. Don't know how people ever get that idea. Tell the naysayers they are jealous cuz you have such a hot man, then proudly display his 'hot pic' for them to see. Hope you feel better, don't let anyone get you down.

Happy Saturday all! I am at my desk pushing papers around, trying to look busy. Sliced my finger open today on a piece of glass, blood everywhere and no bandaid. It's pretty deep and not closing. One of my co-workers said to put Super Glue in it. :blink: Uh, I don't think so.

Jackie (F)

duct tape works wonders jackie

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie (F)

duct tape works wonders jackie

Supper glue was actually invented to hold wounds closed during combat in WWII.... ever wonder why it sticks your fingers together so easily? :yes:

Ahh... yet another day of housework and watching tv. I need to get a life and go out sometimes :blink:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Getting married today and I don't know what I am doing on VJ! :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a REALLLLY great time. and make sure to get some piccys! cant wait to see em!!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Goodmorning everyone! Well I had a bad night last night at work. I had one of the other artist telling me, that I need to face the fact that Medo will never come. And when and if he gets here he will just leave me cus he is just probably useing me for a visa. So I left work in tears. And called my husband. He always calms me down. $hit I really dont need this freeking drama in my life right now. I just cant take any more of it. And if this a$$ hole says one word to me today. He will be talking in a high pitch voice. (if u know what i mean) Other then that I hope all VJ's have a great day!

Pish posh! Plug his hole.`!

Thx for coming and sharing with us! I am happy for you! :dance:

Me personally: I am working the Hawaii vs. U of I game today as second utility. I was switched to the U of I fans side. I hear we're about to get creamed by 50 points because Hawaii is placed 16th. Whoop! Oh well at least I get to be on the fun side today capturing the fans on video!

Olivia :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.