ApprovalPlease

Approved March Filers past NVC

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Neel, Zolanden and everybody else, you are all in my prayers too, wish you all speedy POE. I am waiting for my docs to be recieved by the Embassy. I don't know how long it takes. It doesn't help there being a Bandh (General Strike) in Chennai on Monday. Tuesday is Gandhi's Birthday so Embassy is closed. So I am hoping atleast on wednesday they will have my docs.

I am both excited and very very nervous. Please God See us through this.

Wish... hope everything goes well for you. I was hoping for an OCTOBER interview for my husband...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :crying:

He even personally went and submitted the DS-230 mid september...i was told by many people here that with new delhi..if you go personally submit the packet 3..u get the interview the following month........ I AM SOOO SAD AS TO WHY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH US. K-3 was a serious waste for me.. if i had a time machine..i would go back in time and not file the I-129F, and just stick with CR. most of the people who go through CSC and new delhi..get their CR interviews in 9 months. its been 8 months for me waiting for this stinkin K-3 #######. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The problem with this whole process is, that if you did take a time machine and did that, you'd get screwed over the other way too. It's just too random and unpredictable. Two people can submit the same forms on the same day and still finish 2-3 months apart for no apparent reason. You just can't trust them to process things in a logical manner. They don't follow their own instructions, they process things in random order, and they also botch things at almost every opportunity. So I feel your pain, but really we are all just lucky to get through this process at all! Hang in there...we will all eventually get through this.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neel, Zolanden and everybody else, you are all in my prayers too, wish you all speedy POE. I am waiting for my docs to be recieved by the Embassy. I don't know how long it takes. It doesn't help there being a Bandh (General Strike) in Chennai on Monday. Tuesday is Gandhi's Birthday so Embassy is closed. So I am hoping atleast on wednesday they will have my docs.

Wish... hope everything goes well for you. I was hoping for an OCTOBER interview for my husband...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :crying:

He even personally went and submitted the DS-230 mid september...i was told by many people here that with new delhi..if you go personally submit the packet 3..u get the interview the following month........ I AM SOOO SAD AS TO WHY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH US. K-3 was a serious waste for me.. if i had a time machine..i would go back in time and not file the I-129F, and just stick with CR. most of the people who go through CSC and new delhi..get their CR interviews in 9 months. its been 8 months for me waiting for this stinkin K-3 #######. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The problem with this whole process is, that if you did take a time machine and did that, you'd get screwed over the other way too. It's just too random and unpredictable. Two people can submit the same forms on the same day and still finish 2-3 months apart for no apparent reason. You just can't trust them to process things in a logical manner. They don't follow their own instructions, they process things in random order, and they also botch things at almost every opportunity. So I feel your pain, but really we are all just lucky to get through this process at all! Hang in there...we will all eventually get through this.

Wish and everybody,

wanted to wish luck to you guys.NVC have not received my case still.I am scared to death and depressed at the same time.Not sure what to say..I was SO patient and happy in september because of my approval.Now it is over. :crying:

Timeline

Wish and everybody,

wanted to wish luck to you guys.NVC have not received my case still.I am scared to death and depressed at the same time.Not sure what to say..I was SO patient and happy in september because of my approval.Now it is over. :crying:

Hang in there Zolanden! I know you've been waiting longer than normal and it is hard to wait so long, but they WILL have your case soon. Have you checked both your I-129F and I-130 with them talking to a human at NVC? Don't listen to their canned messages about it taking 90 days. I'd keep checking every day or two unless they note that you've been calling a lot. I wish you the best of luck and hope that today or tomorrow is finally your day!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Hang in there Zolanden! I know you've been waiting longer than normal and it is hard to wait so long, but they WILL have your case soon. Have you checked both your I-129F and I-130 with them talking to a human at NVC? Don't listen to their canned messages about it taking 90 days. I'd keep checking every day or two unless they note that you've been calling a lot. I wish you the best of luck and hope that today or tomorrow is finally your day!

Thank you Lvivlovers!

I 've checked already,(my husband too) and I talked with a human,she told us the scary "we have 90 days to receive your case " response.(OMG!!!)

My unapproved,poor little daughter got a touch yesterday(sunday!!) I am REALLY hoping that they won't wait with the transfer until she'll got approved too!!!

OMG OMG OMG! :crying:

Timeline

Well, the touch is definately good news! I'm sure it will be a relief to have all your approvals. I'd recommend once you get that approval to call CSC and ask them about that...whether or not they have transferred your case yet or have been holding it until all your approvals are done.

What I can tell you though at least for us, that once our case got to the NVC we haven't had any more anxiety or worries like we had at CSC. So probably in the worst case you will be looking at one more month of wait, but hopefully even much less than this. It's a long long wait, I know. But you will get through it one way or another, so hang in there! Just try to focus on the fact you just need to do this once but then will be reunited with your family the rest of your lives!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wish and everybody,

zolanden. i am sorry that your case hasn't transfered yet. seriously, i thought we would be all done with this process by now but we are here again trying to make each other feel better even though we are feeling horrible inside ourselves.

it is a painful process at each point... all i can say is u are in my prayers.

I-130

Sent:03/02/07

NOA1:03/06/07

Touched:03/09/2007

APPROVED: 07/31/2007 (151 Days)

I-129

Sent:03/14/2007

NOA1:03/20/07

Transfered CSC:04/05/07

Touched:04/06/07

Touched:04/09/07

Touched:04/25/07(received pending email)

Touched:04/26/07

Touched:04/27/07

APPROVED:07/31/2007

NVC received: 08/30/07

Consulate forward: 08/31/07

Consulate received: 09/10/2007

Submitted DS-230: 09/18/2007

Interview: 11/06/2007

Visa received: 12/14/2007

AOS

Mailed packet: 01/17/2008

Delivered: 01/21/2008

Check cashed: 02/05/2008

NOA1: 02/04/2008

Biometrics appt: 02/20/2008

Request for initial evidence: 02/25/2008 (yikesssss)

RFE mailed: 03/03/2008

RFE received: 03/12/2008 (case processing resumed)

EAD ordered: 3/19/2008 (Thank God)

EAD received: 3/28/2008

Interview: 07/23/2008 (AHHHHHH- they request full medical)

07/25/2008 (medical submitted)

08/08/2008 (CRIS email- card production ordered)

08/19/2008: Green Card Received.

Timeline

Wish and everybody,

zolanden. i am sorry that your case hasn't transfered yet. seriously, i thought we would be all done with this process by now but we are here again trying to make each other feel better even though we are feeling horrible inside ourselves.

it is a painful process at each point... all i can say is u are in my prayers.

At least we have VisaJourney! Can you imagine each of us going through this in the dark by ourselves?! I am so thankful we at least had each other to talk to and lean on.

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Zolanden, this waiting for the transfer from CSC to NVC make me crazy. This was even more painful than waiting for approval. We waited a month and three weeks. I know that this is very difficult. They will receive it I hope by the end of this week. Call CSC too. Try to find out something. After we have waited a month my husband called them every day. He received even a remark by CSC for calling too often :innocent:

I think that my and your petitions have been reviewed by one and the same officer who is lazy and wait with weeks to collect more petitions and after that give them for transfer. Wish you luck :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wish luck and ease final of this process to everybody from the new topic :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC and they recieved my file from CSC on 24Sept. The I-129F was forwarded to the embassy on 26Sept. My NOA2 approval was Sept 5th so hopefully CSC is catching up on sending them. I did notice when I called CSC on 20Sept I was told it hadnt been sent to NVC yet, but when I called them this morning I was told that was the day it left CSC.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
I already had my medical, interview and everything.. I'm flying to the US this Friday! My POE is Atlanta, which I read good and bad things about.

Good luck to all those still waiting! It can't be much longer. :)

Congratulations! And please let us know how your POE experience goes. My wife will be coming through Atlanta also. Enjoy your new life with your spouse! =)

Thank you! I'll definitely post a review of Atlanta in the POE review section!

12/21/2006 - Married in Austria

I-130

02/13/07 I-130 mailed to TSC

02/16/07 I-130 received by TSC

02/21/07 Notice Date

02/23/07 touched

07/30/07 approved in 167 days

I-129F

03/10/07 I-129F mailed to Chicago

03/15/07 I-129F received by Chicago

03/20/07 Notice Date

04/05/07 Petition sent to CSC for processing

04/09/07 touched

04/14/07 Notice of Transfer in mail

04/26/07 touched (received Pending email)

04/27/07 touched

04/28/07 touched

07/30/07 approved in 142 days

08/31/07 touched

08/29/07 received Package 3 from Embassy in Vienna!

09/06/07 Packet 4 received

09/17/07 Medical

09/18/07 Interview date, K-3 Visa issued!

10/05/07 flying to the US!

Zolanden, this waiting for the transfer from CSC to NVC make me crazy. This was even more painful than waiting for approval. We waited a month and three weeks. I know that this is very difficult. They will receive it I hope by the end of this week. Call CSC too. Try to find out something. After we have waited a month my husband called them every day. He received even a remark by CSC for calling too often :innocent:

I think that my and your petitions have been reviewed by one and the same officer who is lazy and wait with weeks to collect more petitions and after that give them for transfer. Wish you luck :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wish luck and ease final of this process to everybody from the new topic :thumbs:

Kalina thank you.The fact that you waited a month and 3 weeks ,gives me hope.Maybe I have to wait 7 weeks to.

We will call CSC and NVC again.

I have horrible thoughts.(What if they lost my case,what if I never will be transferred) God help us. :crying:

But,I wish speed and luck to all of you in this thread!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Zolanden...i am so sorry to hear this....Honey, you just keep calling everyday and one of these days you are going to get a shock....and it will feel so good!!!! Then we wait till the next step....but....i do thank God that we at least have visa journey and each other

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Our case is forwarded to the embassy. I hope that everything will be o.k. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That is what I call good news!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Zolanden...i am so sorry to hear this....Honey, you just keep calling everyday and one of these days you are going to get a shock....and it will feel so good!!!! Then we wait till the next step....but....i do thank God that we at least have visa journey and each other

Jade thank you for your kind word I really appreciate your help.

Wish you luck too!

Timeline
Our case is forwarded to the embassy. I hope that everything will be o.k. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations, Kalina! Won't be long now! :D

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.