Rodgiegirl

Can the visa be denied at embassy??

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline

Okay, quick question, other than medical or police clearance going bad, can a K-1 visa get denied at the embassy???? Just wondering.

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Yes it can, and depends on the country and whether they belive there is enough evidence of a real true relationship.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

We all most likely when through those feelings. Keep the faith, hopefully all will be ok :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Okay, thanks..The only reason why I ask is because before we met my fiance applied 2 times for B-1 visitors visa about 3 years ago and was denied both times, he thinks becuase of finances. Then in January I went with him and he applied for another visitors visa and got denied again, the lady said he didn't have all the required documents. we have tons of proof that our relationship is real, but will the past denials effect the K-1??? I know if it doesn't get approved I'll just go there, we'll have to make a life there, but we planned to marry here with my family. Maybe I'm worried for no reason.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Okay, thanks..The only reason why I ask is because before we met my fiance applied 2 times for B-1 visitors visa about 3 years ago and was denied both times, he thinks becuase of finances. Then in January I went with him and he applied for another visitors visa and got denied again, the lady said he didn't have all the required documents. we have tons of proof that our relationship is real, but will the past denials effect the K-1??? I know if it doesn't get approved I'll just go there, we'll have to make a life there, but we planned to marry here with my family. Maybe I'm worried for no reason.

Im sure everything will be fine :) good luck :thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

No, the denied B2 will not affect the outcome .........most every African and other 3. world countries will be rejected for tourist visas, no matter

if you have all the documents and ties to home country or not. To apply for a B2 is a waste of time and money.

Relax !

Best wishes (F)

Timeline

Thank you so much, I'm feeling so much better now. To bad it doesn't make CSC hurry up though!! Oh well, maybe just another month and we'll be off to NVC???? Maybe. Thanks all!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Thank you so much, I'm feeling so much better now. To bad it doesn't make CSC hurry up though!! Oh well, maybe just another month and we'll be off to NVC???? Maybe. Thanks all!!

Your timeline is very close to mine. I am hoping to have my approval this week or at least by next week as long as USCIS continues with their current rate of NOA2's everyday. Good luck.

Edited by afterforever

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Who then can deny the visa ???

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Denial most often happens at the embassy interview. Lack of proof of a bonafide relationship is one of the most common reasons.

There are LOTS of fraudulent petitions from people not having a bonafide relationship.

Such as petitioner scammers paid by a relative trying to bring someone to the US.

Unfortunately they affect the "for real" petitioners as I was denied the first time for lack of enuf evidence of a bonafide relationship.

You have to do one better than the scammers and prove yours is beyond a doubt valid and for real.

Yeah you know it's true love and for real but you have to show it to the CO and convince him/her.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The petition can be denied by USCIS, the visa by the embassy which is DOS ( DEPARTMENT OF STATE)

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.