odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I sent my I-130 on August 30th with delivery comfirmation, they recieved in on September 4th according to my delivery confirmation slip returned to me. I still have not heard anything from them, they have not even cashed my money order yet. I am just waiting till they do so I can get proof that my I-130 is pending, than I can send my I-129f to chicago. I am not going to wait for the NOA1, I will print out proof of my case pending online and delivery comnfirmation slips and whatever they need for proof of the I-130 pending. If I wait for the NOA1 I am sure it will be another month or two, and I don't want to wait that long. I am missing my wife.

Elijah

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hi everyone,

I sent my I-130 on August 30th with delivery comfirmation, they recieved in on September 4th according to my delivery confirmation slip returned to me. I still have not heard anything from them, they have not even cashed my money order yet. I am just waiting till they do so I can get proof that my I-130 is pending, than I can send my I-129f to chicago. I am not going to wait for the NOA1, I will print out proof of my case pending online and the delivery comnfirmation slip and whatever they need for proof of the I-130 pending. If I wait for the NOA1 I am sure it will be another month or two, and I don't want to wait that long. I am missing my wife.

Elijah

Hi everyone,

I sent my I-130 on August 30th with delivery comfirmation, they recieved in on September 4th according to my delivery confirmation slip returned to me. I still have not heard anything from them, they have not even cashed my money order yet. I am just waiting till they do so I can get proof that my I-130 is pending, than I can send my I-129f to chicago. I am not going to wait for the NOA1, I will print out proof of my case pending online and the delivery comnfirmation slip and whatever they need for proof of the I-130 pending. If I wait for the NOA1 I am sure it will be another month or two, and I don't want to wait that long. I am missing my wife.

Elijah

we sent I-130 aug 20 and the usps noticed that it was delivered aug 23.

and its so sad that the NOA1 takes forever..

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My wife and I are in the same boat as everyone else by the sound of things. We sent our I-130 to Texas and had conformation that it was recieved on the 27th Aug.

To date we have heard nothing and our money order still hasn't been cashed....fingers crossed it won't be much longer.

Godspeed to us all!

G

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Guiness1969,

Don't worry too much! I sent my I-130 to TSC 20 days before you and I just got my NOA this week. I was crying everyday and was about to resend the whole thing. Your petition was most probably sent to CSC (mine was) so follow the processing dates for CSC--okay?

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

hey can someone explain to me what is snail mail or however the people cal it?

an 2nd question

if the received my petiion ( I-130) in mail on 8-20- in nebraska what do you think when is it gonna be transfered to california

and also when they get it in california I guess they enter those petitions in the computer by the date they received it not by the date the Nebraska received

finally got my check cleared...awaiting noa1

Congratulations ...

Thank you! Got NOA1 today by snail mail...Cheers!

Jim received ours today too! Official date Sept 22....they're starting to move 'em out guys, hang in there!

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

congrats to those who got their NOA1, hope we got ours nextweek.

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Timeline

Congratulations!

I am glad you got yours, hopefull they start sending all of us August/September NOA1's out to us this coming week.

Elijah

finally got my check cleared...awaiting noa1

Congratulations ...

Thank you! Got NOA1 today by snail mail...Cheers!

Jim received ours today too! Official date Sept 22....they're starting to move 'em out guys, hang in there!

jen

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Look what THEY have for us. VERY NICE!!!

Receipt Delays

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) advises customers that, due to a tremendous increase in the number of applications filed, processing of fee payments and entry of cases into our tracking system is behind schedule. As a result, applicants can expect notices of receipt to be delayed. USCIS is working hard to deal with the increased volume and has published the following frequently asked questions in order to provide additional information to applicants.

What is the cause of the receipt delay?

How does a receipt delay affect my case?

Is this why I haven't received my receipt notice?

Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?

What will USCIS do to ensure employment authorization documents are processed within 90 days?

How is USCIS planning to address this receipting delay?

If I filed before the new fee change and my application is rejected, do I need to pay the new higher fee?

How do I find out if my application is a part of the receipting delay?

Will this affect my ability to travel?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0004718190aRCRD

Receipt Delays

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) advises customers that, due to a tremendous increase in the number of applications filed, processing of fee payments and entry of cases into our tracking system is behind schedule. As a result, applicants can expect notices of receipt to be delayed. USCIS is working hard to deal with the increased volume and has published the following frequently asked questions in order to provide additional information to applicants.

What will USCIS do to ensure employment authorization documents are processed within 90 days?

If I filed before the new fee change and my application is rejected, do I need to pay the new higher fee?

they need to hire some illegal aliens to contract for that data entry work

complete bumbling retards....

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Indonesia

Marriage : 2007-08-10

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-18

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-15

NVC Received : 2008-09-24

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-27

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-28

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-09-28

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-10-02

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-10-17

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-30

Pay IV Bill : 2008-10-31

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-28

NVC Left : 2009-01-30

Consulate Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-02-24

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2010-03-18

Visa Received : 2009-03-23

US Entry :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 241 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 792 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Timeline

Yes thats what I say, since it seems like they are so protected here.

Receipt Delays

they need to hire some illegal aliens to contract for that data entry work

complete bumbling retards....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.