Hilarious Clinton

Passenger too sexy for Southwest Airlines

104 posts in this topic

The girls in Boo-Ya's avatar are good looking. Those who say otherwise might be a little jealous.

Boo-Ya, post the original pic.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's not like she was showing her pubes to the world.

I see no problem with how the girl was dressed. She was attractive, had no muffin top and carries a Louis. It's all good.

The girls in Boo-Ya's avatar are good looking. Those who say otherwise might be a little jealous.

Boo-Ya, post the original pic.

i agree...they were fine looking fresh face ladies

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
:blink: That's a hideous outfit, and I'm not even referring to the length of the skirt. The girl in the first pic should take lessons from the girl with the green halter dress in the second pic.

If I had to choose between the two outfits, I'd wear the white outfit before that $3 halter dress....

Mind you, the halter dress girl is stunningly pretty, but the dress is, well...market stall gear...

Edited by LisaD

I guess Southwest is free to act in a chopf#ck manner about passengers' clothing, and demand it be stylish--albeit, it IS a no-frills airline and should expect no-frills passengers; of course, it is also free to lose lots of revenue due to such publicity.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sheesh Charles, do you really not get it? I don't believe for one moment that Caladan is bothered by the avatar at all. BY came out with some absoulte BS but that doesn't seem to figure on your meter at all. Laughable really.

oh i get it. if she was not bothered by his avatar why mention it? too bad you're too rabid to get it at all.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
Sheesh Charles, do you really not get it? I don't believe for one moment that Caladan is bothered by the avatar at all. BY came out with some absoulte BS but that doesn't seem to figure on your meter at all. Laughable really.

oh i get it. if she was not bothered by his avatar why mention it? too bad you're too rabid to get it at all.

Cmon C, stop bein all awkward and whatnot.

It's clear the point she was making.....breathe in and let it go, my friend!

:blink: That's a hideous outfit, and I'm not even referring to the length of the skirt. The girl in the first pic should take lessons from the girl with the green halter dress in the second pic.

If I had to choose between the two outfits, I'd wear the white outfit before that $3 halter dress....

Mind you, the halter dress girl is stunningly pretty, but the dress is, well...market stall gear...

The white outfit looks like the skirt is low rise and the shirt would rise up making a nice combination. She's pulling the shirt down for the camera. I think that was the problem. Not a problem for me.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Cmon C, stop bein all awkward and whatnot.

It's clear the point she was making.....breathe in and let it go, my friend!

sure, i'll remember that when someone says something about your avatar :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

she made a comment about Boo-Yah's avatar because he made the comment about the woman involved in this story and she was trying to make a point... :blink:

I hope they get slamed with a nice lawsuit. That is just rediculess.

I saw her and her mom on the Today show.

First of all the girl and her mother are dog ugly. I would have told her to cover up because she is scaring the passengers.

Second of all, Southwest reserves the right to kick somebody off their airline. If they don't want a $2 hooker on their airline, well that is their choice..

Now if they kicked Jessica Alba off, I would be protesting for her..

She's about as provocatively dressed as the women in Boo-Yah's avatar. Are they $2 hookers, too, Boo-Yah?

i suppose you could give him a pic of yourself to replace his avatar with if the pic he has upsets you.

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I love a good wax job. :dance:

Is that you, Marc?

Considering this guy shows up shortly after Marc was supposedly banned. It wouldn't surprise me.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I love a good wax job. :dance:

Is that you, Marc?

Considering this guy shows up shortly after Marc was supposedly banned. It wouldn't surprise me.

...he seems to know his way around this place, has no timeline, and seems to have no interest in this site except for posting in OT. Hmmmm...