Masha2008

I have a question about processing times.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

The processing date in summer time is much longer than other seasons. Does it mean that people who applied in this summer will take about 120 dates to get their I-129F approved? I applied in July, but now in september, it will take about 125days. So I should follow the processing date in July? Why does it take longer in summer? because more people apply?

The processing date in summer time is much longer than other seasons. Does it mean that people who applied in this summer will take about 120 dates to get their I-129F approved? I applied in July, but now in september, it will take about 125days. So I should follow the processing date in July? Why does it take longer in summer? because more people apply?

that is news to me..sounds like a uscis urban legend to me

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I think she is referring to the processing times on VJ for the I-129F

processing-times-129f.jpg

Need to keep in mind that these are but a small fraction of what is actually going on with the USCIS

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Sunshinegirl0201,

As mentioned, the timelines you are looking at are only taken from visa journey members timelines and therefore may not be completely accurate. There are many more applications going through the service centers in general than there are from visa journey alone.

The guides are just a suggestion of how long your application might take.

You might want to have a look at this thread in the Asia forum and ask filers from your area the waiting times they have experienced : Link - All Japan Filers

Good Luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.