yassmine2878

Could it be Thursday?

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm here now. Maybe I can start a thread one of these days since I'm now off for 2 months on medical leave. I'll have back surgery next Thurs :crying: Kinda scary.

Oh my!!!! I didn't know about this. Goodness I hope you heal quickly 'cause there's nothing worse than back pain!!!!! (F)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm here now. Maybe I can start a thread one of these days since I'm now off for 2 months on medical leave. I'll have back surgery next Thurs :crying: Kinda scary.

Oh man. I hope your recovery time is quick! Is your computer set up in a way that you will be able to talk with us more while you are recouping?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Starting Day 4...already lost 4lbs. I'm sure its mostly water weight but as long as the scale is going in the right direction I could care less! :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Yay! Congrats!

I'm on day 4 of my diet, too. Not sure if I lost any weight but I do feel healthier already. I don't have a scale because I don't need a hole in the wall when I get pissed off and throw the damn thing.

LOL, good for you too! I usually don't weigh myself this early on but I had to make sure all this suffering was worth it. :innocent: Today is banana day, I love bananas. :thumbs: Bananas, soup, and milk. Not so sure about milk....yuck.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline

Can you have sugar subsitute on this diet? I'm not a milk fan either. What I would do is freeze a banana then blend it with the milk, ice and some Equal or Splenda. Makes a tasty smoothie.

Yay! Congrats!

I'm on day 4 of my diet, too. Not sure if I lost any weight but I do feel healthier already. I don't have a scale because I don't need a hole in the wall when I get pissed off and throw the damn thing.

LOL, good for you too! I usually don't weigh myself this early on but I had to make sure all this suffering was worth it. :innocent: Today is banana day, I love bananas. :thumbs: Bananas, soup, and milk. Not so sure about milk....yuck.

I can't find much literature on this diet. Every website I have found has just had the basics on it. That does seem like a good idea. :whistle: I think if the banana is overly ripe like the ones I have at home, it would be sweet enough to skip the spenda or maybe I could just add a bit. I'm not sure though bcz I know diet soda is forbidden on the diet. I'm not sure if its bcz of the sweetners or bcz they just want you to stick to water?

Can you have sugar subsitute on this diet? I'm not a milk fan either. What I would do is freeze a banana then blend it with the milk, ice and some Equal or Splenda. Makes a tasty smoothie.

Yay! Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Today is banana day, I love bananas. :thumbs: Bananas, soup, and milk. Not so sure about milk....yuck.

i'll take the banana milk and save you from it :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Today is banana day, I love bananas. :thumbs: Bananas, soup, and milk. Not so sure about milk....yuck.

i'll take the banana milk and save you from it :D

For some reason banana flavored milk just doesnt sound good, but a banana milkshake does :devil:

Its my Friday and the beginning of a four-day weekend :dance: and almost beer-thirty :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Starting Day 4...already lost 4lbs. I'm sure its mostly water weight but as long as the scale is going in the right direction I could care less! :dance:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going girlie!!!!!! :thumbs:

:energetic:

I just went and got a pedicure during my lunch, it felt soooooooooooo good :thumbs: Everyone thinks I'm weird when I get pedi's because I like the water to be cold, it keeps my feet from swelling up.

We get the keys to our new place on Saturday so we can start moving our stuff in finally! Our furniture is getting delivered on Tuesday, cable is being set up on Monday! I'm having my bridal shower on Sunday...I'm one busy bee....

I want to paint the living room in our new place, our sofa's are a very muted olive green and beige. Does anyone have any color suggestions? The carpet is a lighter paparika color.

May I just take this small moment to say I HATE BLUE CARD! I just got off the phone with the absolute rudest insurance claims rep in the whole of healthcare history! Woof! :ranting:

Okay, I feel a little better now. Carry on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.