Garfield fan

Need to vent

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

This is just such a bad and most unprofessional experience dealing with my ex-boss... :angry:

I used to work for this chain restaurant early 2005 and I only worked there for about 3 months. Since now it's tax time and I wasn't sure if I gave them the correct mailing address (they gave us our paycheck in person), I called my ex-boss early January 2006 and verified my mailing address, I asked her to change it into my PO Box address since there is no mail delivery to my house. She said yes and she will tell their head office to do so.

I waited and waited and waited, and on Jan 27 I checked my mailbox and my W2 is still not there. So I called her back and asked if they already mailed it to me. She told me they mailed it on Thursday (the day before) and I should have it by tomorrow or Monday. Then I asked her if she already updated my mailing address. Guess what she say ... ??? "Oh, why don't you give me your mailing address again and I will check it with them.." :help::help::help::angry: Sounded like she hasn't updated it at all, didn't it ??

I waited again until Monday and it's still not arrived. This time I called the head office and asked about it myself. The girl said that they sent it out last Thursday and guess where ?? To the wrong address !!! :angry::angry::angry: I was so pissed and I told her that I already told my boss to update it earlier this month and I wanted them to send a new one for me. She just took my new address and told me that if she didn't get it back in the mail today, she will send new one.

So I waited again and this morning that 'precious' W2 is still not there. I complained again to my ex-boss and she said she will call them and check on it (... yea, right :wacko: ). Then I called the same girl at the head office and this time she said "Oh I don't know... ???" :angry::angry::angry: I am furious and I just said "What do you mean you don't know ?? You told me that you were gonna send it to me on Monday and I still haven't got it today! " Then she said "Well I don't do that everyday otherwise I won't get anything done ! But let me check again..." This time she said she's gonna send it to me today !!! What a bunch of idiots !!

Looking by the way these freaking morons handled my situation, now I'm really worried that I might not get my W2 from this stupid company on time. I had appointment with my tax accountant early next month, but I really hope that we can file it sooner. I guess that just won't happen. I would consider myself lucky if I can get this freaking W2 within this month !

Sorry, just need to rant .... :(

Me- Indonesia & hubby - US

married in Vancouver, Canada

USCIS-free for 10 years !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

just fill out a slip at the post offce and give them your new address and everything thats in your name will go to your new address even if its sent to your old one. the post office will do it for you.

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Timeline
just fill out a slip at the post offce and give them your new address and everything thats in your name will go to your new address even if its sent to your old one. the post office will do it for you.

The thing is I did not move, it's just they need to send it to my PO Box address instead of my street address. We don't have mail delivered to our house at the part of town where I live in. Post office will not even deliver it to my box, because they don't always remember that "this" name has "this" PO Box number instead of "this" street address.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Yeah, i know the feeling...it stinks when you have multiple jobs one year and have to wait for all of the W2's to show up! I had three different jobs in 2005, ive gotten two of my W2's but still waiting on the third one..... not completely worried though since that job has a tendency of running late with there W2s (last year we didn't get ours until the first week of Februray :o ) It's just really frustrating when you want to get your tax returns ready early but still have to wait!

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i think u could still alert the post office that whatever comes in your name should be directed to the po box and if there is no such mailing address it will be returned to the sender anyway. then they will have to send it to the correct address.

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Timeline

Yeah, I had 3 different jobs too in 2005 and I already expected that this particular one will be the "toughest" in W2 thingy. I know the post office must have returned it to the sender by now, it's just irritating to wait for them to re-send it. That's why I asked them to just send me a new W2 rather than waiting for the wrong-address-one to be returned. I'm not ranting about the post office services here, I know their rules and I just hate it when I tried my best to prevent thing from going wrong but it went wrong anyway because of some stupid freaking b****es who are incapable of listening and paying a little extra attention to what I said. :angry:

because they are chopf##ks

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

Those people probably get paid peanuts an hour...and quite frankly you get what you pay for (i.e. incompetent idiots).

Unfortunately such people are inherently difficult to deal with and tend to hate going the extra mile (or even milimeter) for someone...especially if that means making an effort.

You can take solace in the fact that they are indeed idiots and they will have a boring and uneventful life. You on the other hand, are more intelligent and have already done interesting things with your life. Have a glass of wine and congratulate yourself on your fabulousness and laugh at their foolishness.

Only don't drink too much of that wine while you are doing your taxes...who knows what could happen!

Timeline
Those people probably get paid peanuts an hour...and quite frankly you get what you pay for (i.e. incompetent idiots).

Unfortunately such people are inherently difficult to deal with and tend to hate going the extra mile (or even milimeter) for someone...especially if that means making an effort.

You can take solace in the fact that they are indeed idiots and they will have a boring and uneventful life. You on the other hand, are more intelligent and have already done interesting things with your life. Have a glass of wine and congratulate yourself on your fabulousness and laugh at their foolishness.

Only don't drink too much of that wine while you are doing your taxes...who knows what could happen!

:lol::lol::lol: I feel a little bit better now :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I hope you can get your W2 sorted out! John has FOUR for 2005 and while we were waiting for the last one to arrive, we've somehow lost the first one :( So now he'll have to try to get it sent out again before he can do his taxes.

Karen - Melbourne, Australia/John - Florida, USA

- Proposal (20 August 2000) to marriage (19 December 2004) - 4 years, 3 months, 25 days (1,578 days)

STAGE 1 - Applying for K1 (15 September 2003) to K1 Approval (13 July 2004) - 9 months, 29 days (303 days)

STAGE 2A - Arriving in US (4 Nov 2004) to AOS Application (16 April 2005) - 5 months, 13 days (164 days)

STAGE 2B - Applying for AOS to GC Approval - 9 months, 4 days (279 days)

STAGE 3 - Lifting Conditions. Filing (19 Dec 2007) to Approval (December 11 2008)

STAGE 4 - CITIZENSHIP (filing under 5-year rule - residency start date on green card Jan 11th, 2006)

*N400 filed December 15, 2011

*Interview March 12, 2012

*Oath Ceremony March 23, 2012.

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!