w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Am I logged on?

631 posts in this topic

OMG how come all these people that filed after me for their AOS approved already??? That is not fair!!!!!! :cry:

I filed first this month and I should have been the first one to receive mine!!! Its so Unbearable I can't wait any longer, that 4 weeks of waiting is killing me!!! And all these other people that filed before me i don't care I ignore them, my 4 weeks as been much more worse than their 8 months of waiting. They can all stop posting cause I wont read their post, ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks to this thread, I haven't gotten any work done!!

Funny, funny.

This one guy petitioned for me but when I came here on a K1 I realized that he had gotten fat. 90 days haven't passed and we haven't married. Can I marry his hot neighbor if it's within the 90 days?

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I need to pee but I can't stop reading this thread :wacko:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

MY QUESTION IS VERY IMPORTANT SO I NEED TO USE A VERY LARGE FONT AND ALL CAPS.

Where is my NOA2????????????????? I am so sad and lonely and depressed :crying::crying: If I don't get my NOA2 next week some time, I'm flying over there and we're getting married. I just can't stand being apart from my fiancee. Doesn't USCIS realize we NEED to be with our loved ones and that they are violating my consitutional rights by forcing us to be apart?

I know how you feel and it really irks me when everyone around her celebrates getting their NOAs. I wish they would stop because I should be the first one to get my noa since I havnt heard from USCIS for days! :angry:

omg u wouldn't know what it's like waiting for your noa2. i've been waiting for weeks and you got it in 10 days from vsc.

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

OMG how come all these people that filed after me for their AOS approved already??? That is not fair!!!!!! :cry:

I filed first this month and I should have been the first one to receive mine!!! Its so Unbearable I can't wait any longer, that 4 weeks of waiting is killing me!!! And all these other people that filed before me i don't care I ignore them, my 4 weeks as been much more worse than their 8 months of waiting. They can all stop posting cause I wont read their post, ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make an Infopass, and take in a printout of the relevant monthly filer thread. You know they prioritise cases according to position in the VJ monthly filer threads, right? You will probably be able to walk out of the office with a green card right there and then!

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

My husband decided he doesnt want to come to USA anymore, does he still need to marry me since the petition was approved already?

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

MY QUESTION IS VERY IMPORTANT SO I NEED TO USE A VERY LARGE FONT AND ALL CAPS.

:lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I was thinking about painting my bedroom yellow. What if my fiancee doesn't like that color, should I cancel the petition?

:lol::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

:lol::lol::lol: You're all goofballs!

I love it!

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Make an Infopass, and take in a printout of the relevant monthly filer thread. You know they prioritise cases according to position in the VJ monthly filer threads, right? You will probably be able to walk out of the office with a green card right there and then!

Even if I didn't file for my AOS yet ??? Thanks a lot for the info :thumbs: I will print your reply to make sur the officer gives me my Green Card, because you said so.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
My husband decided he doesnt want to come to USA anymore, does he still need to marry me since the petition was approved already?

No but you need to get an inmigration lawyer.

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...