1,241 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

After my I360 approval, my attorney received RFE for medical but there was no status change for my I485. 

Medical was submitted and delivered to the USCIS Local Field Office in Newark. Before sending RFE for medical there was no update on my I485 status. Even after delivering Medicals, there is no change in status. 

Not sure what's going on. did someone face the same situation?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, FirstTimer said:

After my I360 approval, my attorney received RFE for medical but there was no status change for my I485. 

Medical was submitted and delivered to the USCIS Local Field Office in Newark. Before sending RFE for medical there was no update on my I485 status. Even after delivering Medicals, there is no change in status. 

Please consult your local congressman so that he can inquire with USCIS on your behalf 

Timeline
Just now, Braveheart123 said:

Please consult your local congressman so that he can inquire with USCIS on your behalf 

Medical was delivered two weeks ago... I don't know how long they will take to process I485

Timeline
1 minute ago, balo101 said:

give it 30 to 45 days then contact your congress person if you do not hear anything from USCIS. 

Hopefully, they deliver my Green Card by April.

Timeline
Just now, balo101 said:

hopefully. I am sure i would be before that. Now it is just matter of time when they approve your green card. 

I  am thinking they might not update the status and deliver the Green Card straight to my attorney... Like they did with RFE. is it possible?

Timeline
1 hour ago, balo101 said:

it is possible you never know with USCIS. Hopefully you will get the notification soon rather than later. 

Hoping for the best to come soon. Just praying USCIS takes action and prints my GC asap.... 😀

Hi All, it's been a while since I have posted here. I hope everyone is doing well. Firstly, I hope everyone waiting for I-360 approval gets the good news soon. :)

I have a quick question:

I have been a green card holder for 3 years based on approved VAWA and it's to apply for naturlization.  Can someone please tell me what documents do I need to send along with N400? I have gone through the checklist, but still want to check and make sure I don't miss something. Appreciate the help :) 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Iceman1 said:

Hi All, it's been a while since I have posted here. I hope everyone is doing well. Firstly, I hope everyone waiting for I-360 approval gets the good news soon. :)

I have a quick question:

I have been a green card holder for 3 years based on approved VAWA and it's to apply for naturlization.  Can someone please tell me what documents do I need to send along with N400? I have gone through the checklist, but still want to check and make sure I don't miss something. Appreciate the help :) 

Ask in the citizenship area

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

On 2/22/2024 at 1:56 PM, FirstTimer said:

I had the same issue, no charge reflected. Just check and give them days.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gratefulone said:

I had the same issue, no charge reflected. Just check and give them days.

Your GC was delivered and there was no chance in the I485 status?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.